A Quest for Lanterns! - PTR Sept 23-29 ***Updated 9/10 with Disneybound and MHP outfits***

Woodskeeper

Lantern Enthusiast
Well hi there! I'm a long lost DIS-er who's been lurking the boards the past week reading so many trip reports, and now that my trip is officially booked, I'm excited to finally start my own!

My name is Rory, and I first found the DIS when looking up information for my second Disney Cruise, back in October 2002... I wasn't even in high school yet!

I'm excited to be back on here to report everything for my upcoming Disneyland trip.

A little bit of back story: I live in Orlando, and I grew up with WDW as my playground. I've had an annual pass almost every year, save for a year or two at college, and the few years I was a Cast Member. As you might be able to guest with the title, my picture, or the wording beneath it, I am obsessed with the lanterns scene in Tangled. I have lanterns above my bed at home, and collect lantern-related Disney art.

A9F3B05A-B065-422A-BA08-966E70FC6E2A_zpsnwu0g22y.jpg~original

EA7E8064-6177-4117-8490-8E591416139B_zpszaruz5yc.jpg~original

Last year I had mentioned to my Mom and Dad, Sis, Aunt, Uncle and Cousins that it would be great to take a family vacation out to Cali. It was something we did when we were all little (too little to remember actually). Aunt wasn't too keen on the idea, and while Mom, Dad and Sis wanted to go, Sis had a bad fall which required surgery, putting any trip in the next year or so out of the question. I had pretty much accepted that I would try again for the next year... then the announcement for the 60th came. While Paint the Night, the new World of Color and Forever Disneyland all sounded awesome, it wasn't enough to really jump up and go. Then, shortly after the announcement, several people started texting, emailing, Facebook-ing a link to a video preview of some of the Forever Disneyland technology. And there were *lanterns*. Lanterns everywhere, surrounding everyone on Main Street. Within 24 hours, a trip was in the works.

I will be traveling with my cousin, Jess. She and I were both raised to be Disney fans, and took our first (and last) trip to Cali together in October 2012 for my birthday. She visits WDW (and me!) once or twice every year.

A7BF0B1B-3A48-446B-AE09-BCD07BA9CEBF_zpsbivug2xb.jpg~original

Our last trip, for the Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour

Jess's friend Marianne (Mare for short), will be joining as well. Mare started joining Jess on her trips to WDW a couple years ago, and last fall/winter she did the DCP down here. This will be her first visit to DLR!

Here is a pic of our first WDW visit with just the three of us

6383F780-E76F-4A95-BB98-026DFD00E5FA_zpsdwhjyfns.jpg~original

Here's the current breakdown:

Dates: September 23-29
Flights: All Delta. The three of us live in three different states, so we'll be meeting at the airport. We're all flying into LAX, and then all flying out of LGB.
Hotel: Sept 23-27 at BWPPI, Sept 27-29 at DLH

Cast of Characters:

Me - Rory! - 26 -

385E0E1A-B3E1-49FF-B48C-1395122D2116_zps650tzevc.jpg~original

Favorite Park: Disneyland/Magic Kingdom (I'll have a separate post dedicated to my dilemma in choosing just one)
Favorite Attraction: DINOSAUR at Animal Kingdom
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Via Napoli at Epcot - Best pizza in the world
Favorite Princess: Rapunzel (who saw that coming?)
Favorite Hero: Peter Pan
Favorite Villain: Judge Claude Frollo - seriously underrated villain from an underrated movie!

Cousin - Jess - 27 -

094A633D-16E2-41EF-9AAD-3047E77AFD31_zpsu3bavoya.jpg~original

Favorite Park: Epcot
Favorite Attraction: Pirates of the Caribbean (Disneyland version)

Favorite Disney Restaurant: Yachtsman Steakhouse
Favorite Princess: Ariel
Favorite Hero: Prince Eric
Favorite Villain: Maleficient

Friend - Mare - 24 -

20EEFCFF-FB0F-4350-8446-2E319701EB5B_zpsu9tfzgyl.jpg~original

Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom
Favorite Attraction: Maharajah Jungle Trek
Favorite Disney Restaurant: Yachtsman Steakhouse
Favorite Princess: Ariel
Favorite Hero: Beasty!
Favorite Villain: Ursula

So join us I have we have fun planning which nighttime shows to see, which restaurants to try, and how to best navigate!

Last edited:
So a small heads up - one of the reasons I don't post too much is the only computer I have is an 8-year old MacBook which was never updated, so most of the websites on it don't work (luckily DIS does, for now...).

Anyways, so most of the time I just do everything on the Internet on my Kindle Fire or iPhone--easy to read, difficult to post. I'm also in the process of moving out of my apartment and in with my parents--had to pay for this trip somehow
:rotfl2:

Just kidding--I mean, I am moving in with my parents for the time being, but only because I've determined I can't really do the whole "roommate" thing anymore, so I wanted some extra time to save up for my own place instead of signing another year lease with roommates.

So a bit more information about our trip:

I work for a luxury hotel chain where I get to stay free for a certain amount of nights a year, and while this company doesn't have a property in Anaheim, they do have one in LA. As we are flying into LAX, it's a possibility we may stay at that property for one or two nights before heading to DLR. Jess is also an avid member of the Disney Movie Club Rewards and has racked up enough points for a tour of Walt Disney Studios for 4, so if we can get that during our stay, that will definitely be a fun option.

Our problem, of course, is that I can't sign up for the hotel rooms until 90 days out, and with the tour, they tell you what days work, so there's a lot in the air right now. Here are the current options:

PLAN A

Day 1: Fly in, check-in at free hotel in LA, pool/spa day and relax
Day 2: Disney Studio Tour, either go back to free hotel, or go from there to PPI in Anaheim
Day 3: Park Day
Day 4: Park Day
Day 5: Park Day--Check In to DLH
Day 6: Park Day
Day 7: Fly home

Or, if we can't get the hotel--

PLAN B

Day 1: Fly in, check in at PPI, relax day
Day 2: Park Day
Day 5: Disney Studio Tour, Check In to DLH, Pool Day
Day 7: Fly home

Obviously there's going to be a lot of flexibility, and a lot determined at the 90-day point. If that wasn't enough, we hit another small snafu:

Jess's brother, Matt-25, originally wouldn't have been able to go due to monetary restrictions. This week he got a new job and believes he might be able to go now--cue all hell breaking loose.

This would change a lot of our plans because A) My hotel freebie can only get a MAX of 3 people in the room, no exceptions. B) Four adults is already tight, and we had a King and Sofa Bed booked at PPI, so that means either switching room types, or getting a second room... which none of us can really afford, not to mention when I booked our room at PPI, they were nearly at capacity! C) Because of not knowing anything until 90 days out, it makes it difficult for him to get his plane ticket...

After a significant amount of freaking out on mine, Jess and Mare's parts, and me deciding not to give up entirely on free stay--we only have a year to use our nights and I want to be able to go to a hotel that isn't in Florida if I have the choice--we came up with the new

PLAN C

Day 1: Rory, Mare and Jess fly in, check in at free hotel, spa/pool/relax day
Day 2: Matt flies in, meets us at hotel. Leave all bags at Bell Stand, tour Disney Studios, come back to hotel and transfer to PPI.
Day 5: Park Day - Check in to DLH
Day 7: Fly Home

And, of course, if we can't get the hotel, Plan B would still work. Jess booked a second room with 2 queens and a pullout at PPI, so now we are holding 2 rooms there and can decide what to do when we figure out if Matt's joining.

Sorry for the wordy piece... it's a lot to work through! I hope I'll get a chance this evening (after we move my couch to a friend's for storage) to actually talk a bit about park plans (the real reason anyone wants to read this).

Thanks for reading!

This sounds so fun! Following along.

The Tangled lantern scene... oh, man, that is my FAVORITE. I love the artwork you've collected!

Looking forward to the rest of your TR!

This sounds so fun! Following along.

The Tangled lantern scene... oh, man, that is my FAVORITE. I love the artwork you've collected!

Looking forward to the rest of your TR!

Thanks! Yeah, that lantern scene is amazing :) It was one of those things that I didn't realize how much I loved it, until just about

everything around me was lantern related... case in point, below is a picture of my phone from my Fall 2012 Trip, back when it was an Android, but you can still see the background...

c7bbf79f-4966-42cd-b6cd-a8c5f0dba0e8_zpsnr8kxqol.jpg~original

And here's a picture of my phone now, iPhone, but you see the background hasn't changed...
420dbbde-7141-4a9d-8866-3256613de2d3_zpsuk8ybaxx.png~original

And then there's the lockscreen
:rolleyes1

c2ef5189-1957-4e43-be89-3fb02eea3eed_zpshwkwwm6y.png~original

So in about 2.5 years, not much has changed. It's about at this point I would use the hashtag #notobsessed #okprettymuchobsessed
princess:

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret--or rather, other than my mother, who is supportive of me in every endeavor, this is the first place I'm telling people about my plan for the next 6 months:

After I move in the middle of April, I'm making a real commitment to change my eating habits. I refuse to call it dieting, because, let's be honest, dieting doesn't work in the long run. Part of my motivation for this is to A) Be more comfortable on that long plane ride and B) Take some really great photos at DL. That being said, I can't possibly surpass some of my favorite eats at DLR... so please don't be disturbed by any photos I might be posting about some former favorites, and some new things I want to try when I'm there. C'mon now, it's vacation after all.

Anyways, so I'm starting to determine what you can expect from this TR:
1) Must-dos: Rides, shows and events
2) Must-eats: Dining Reservations, Snacks and CS options
3) 90-Day Out Updates: As we get closer to the deadline, where will we end up staying? Who will end up coming? Tour or no tour?
4) WDW v. DLR musings, and updates from the World, since that is home
5) Personal updates: weight loss, moving updates, hospitality work stories (those are the best!)
6) Fashion Section - We plan on DisneyBounding some of the days, so outfit choices, accessories, etc
7) Lanterns ---I mean, that's a given?

Up next, we'll be looking at some of our favorite meals from our last visit, as going over the current plan for Dining Reservations.

As always, thank you for reading!

Tour and Dining Updates

Alright, so a small update on the Disney Studios Tour:

Jess got enough points, and recently contacted Disney Movie Rewards to start the process of planning the tour. For those of you who don't know, it's about a 6 week process to get a date selected for the tour, and it involves validating all of your DVD/Blu-Ray points with mailed in Proofs of Purchase. The only problem is, Jess updated a lot of her DVDs with Blu-rays and then gave away the DVDs, so we are just waiting to hear back from the DMR representative to see what percentage of points we need to validate (I've heard 80-85%, but we're not sure if that's related to all points together, or 80-85% of the DVD/Blu-rays). If it's the latter, we may need to give up on it for this trip. While this would be a bummer, it would also be a great excuse to plan another trip next year :rolleyes1

It's Spring Break season here at WDW, and as the first weekend, I was surprised it wasn't too busy at our hotel just yet. This coming week is sure to be a headache though! I have a small week vacation planned for May, ending in taking my mom to our hotel in Palm Beach for mother's day, and then seeing Beauty and the Beast with dad.

As for Dining, here are some of the sitdown choices we've discussed:

1) Blue Bayou - Jess and I opted for Cafe Orleans instead of this favorite, and my mom hasn't let me live it down since. Blue Bayou is a must for this trip.
2) Ariel's Grotto - Jess and Mare are both avid Little Mermaid fans...not going here is a crime to their fandom.
3) Carthay Circle - We'd most likely do this for the WOC dining option, hear wonderful things!
4) Steakhouse 55 - this was a favorite from our last trip... still uncertain if we'll make it there this time ($$$) but we'll try!

And some of the quick service choices:

1) Flo's for Breakfast - Jess and I still can't stop talking about the brioche french toast!
2) Mint Julep Bar - Yum!
3) Trader Sam's - we just got a version at the Polynesian here that I'm anxious to try, but I must go to the original bar for drinks!
4) Corndogs! - So, on our last trip, all I wanted on our last day was a corndog, but we also did Fireworks and Fant dessert package, and by the time I got one, the place was just about the closed, and my long awaited corndog was a bit burnt =(

That's all for now, but there will be more! As always, thank you for reading and happy planning!

All your plans sound great!!!!

Willow and I are big fans of Blue Bayou! We did Carthay Circle for WOC one trip and then did Wine Country's WOC the next. We MUCH preferred the Wine Country viewing area, but Carthay was great too!

Quick update just to say that I'm hoping I'll be able to find some time to just chill and walk around on my own. One of my favorite things to do on my own is walk through Downtown Disney here, which is currently going through a complete re-branding. I have to admit, since they opened a Starbucks with a porch on the waterfront, you can find me there on any given spare moment. As a treat, I've included some pictures from my time there this morning:

977CE40E-6ED4-4F14-9E21-BDFA93DA587B_zpsvoqhxpal.jpg~original

D7CCAA3A-ABCF-4280-9190-835C2BC41D6D_zpsopseix6z.jpg~original

If you can't see what I'm reading on the Kindle, here's a closer look...

3D7D3AB0-1A78-4038-B566-1307325DBB19_zpsp64yn1es.jpg~original

Here's the new decal they have on all the walkways. I like it!

9E9E8DED-90E0-427E-A184-5731082365C2_zps7dxiacdi.jpg~original

I also found this lovely art store called WonderGround Gallery, which had this... for less than $25... and I actually refrained from buying it. Gotta save for Disneyland!

96A4861E-94A5-451E-9E28-2E322ADB2C0F_zpspnfz6pmx.jpg~original

I didn't really search DTD too much on my last visit. Does anyone have any suggestions for a relaxing, people-watching spot there that I can chill in a morning or on a park break?

I have to admit, since they opened a Starbucks with a porch on the waterfront, you can find me there on any given spare moment. As a treat, I've included some pictures from my time there this morning:

977CE40E-6ED4-4F14-9E21-BDFA93DA587B_zpsvoqhxpal.jpg~original
So I think you have just identified the spot to which I will retreat while Shannon and Maddie and Willow Shop 'Til They Drop at DTD. Shhhh - Shannon does not know my evil plan yet.....

If you can't see what I'm reading on the Kindle, here's a closer look...

3D7D3AB0-1A78-4038-B566-1307325DBB19_zpsp64yn1es.jpg~original
Okay, seriously, this is possibly the best shout-out I have ever gotten. DANG!!!! And for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, hey, look at that awesome TR our awesome PTR writer is almost reading.... :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I also found this lovely art store called WonderGround Gallery, which had this... for less than $25... and I actually refrained from buying it. Gotta save for Disneyland!

96A4861E-94A5-451E-9E28-2E322ADB2C0F_zpspnfz6pmx.jpg~original
Okay - really????? REALLY??? You didn't buy it? I can't believe it! :faint:

Honestly though, I'm not even obsessed, but under $25, that would have been tempting to me! :laughing:

Last edited:
So I think you have just identified the spot to which I will retreat while Shannon and Maddie and Willow Shop 'Til They Drop at DTD. Shhhh - Shannon does not know my evil plan yet.....

I won't breath a word... except to say that you absolutely have to take a break there during all the shopping! It is one of my favorite places on property and so relaxing!

Okay - really????? REALLY??? You didn't buy it? I can't believe it! :faint:

I know! I can hardly believe it myself. It's probably because of this whole moving thing. I swear, if all my stuff was situated, and all of my lanterns and Tangled items were in place, there would be no way I could pass that up!

Tomorrow we book the room for DLR! We are so excited to be staying on property, even if just for a couple of days. As much as we love the Good Neighbor Hotels and proximity (PPI all the way!) there really is nothing like staying at a Disney Resort, and with the monorail pool and Trader Sams, we just think this will be nicer to take a break from the parks at. So there we go.

For the studio tour update, cousin Jess has been in touch with the people for Disney Movie Rewards who told her they could work with whichever PPs she had for her current collection! :thumbsup2 She should be mailing out her packet any day now and then we should hear the final word back something like... 2-3 months from now :snail:

That's ok though, because that would get us just about right in the time when we can find out if I'll be able to get the fancy hotel for our first night through work, and just about when cousin Matt will know if he will be joining us. Right now, Jess seems to think this a strong possibility, meaning maybe I should change this trip report title... ::yes::

So, we all know now this trip began because of lanterns... it was a very quick decision made based on new Entertainment options. And then this gets announced today:

http://www.insidethemagic.net/headl...agic-in-november-2015-with-alan-menken-songs/

:earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek:
You can bet the word has already gotten to family and friends alike, we're looking at cruises for 2016! :dance3::sail:

And now, for my favorite photo from my weekend:

abc900f2-48b7-4cae-914b-919067f749a5_zpsy1p4xdgs.jpg~original

As always, thanks for reading!

Tomorrow we book the room for DLR! We are so excited to be staying on property, even if just for a couple of days. As much as we love the Good Neighbor Hotels and proximity (PPI all the way!) there really is nothing like staying at a Disney Resort, and with the monorail pool and Trader Sams, we just think this will be nicer to take a break from the parks at. So there we go.
Oh, you are going to LOVE it. As you may know :rolleyes1 , Willow and I are sort of fans of the DLH......

You can bet the word has already gotten to family and friends alike, we're looking at cruises for 2016! :dance3::sail:
:woohoo:

And now, for my favorite photo from my weekend:

abc900f2-48b7-4cae-914b-919067f749a5_zpsy1p4xdgs.jpg~original
Beautiful!!!

Sorry for the delay! Spring Break down here was crazy busy as usual and I worked 10 days straight of it! Now, I'm sure you've figured out I can't say where I work, but I can say I work on Disney property for a non-Disney company. I'm on the phones all day, so we're typically always busy no matter what the occupancy is, but when it goes up, we get even busier. Anyways, let's just say it was an insane 10 days!

In somewhat related news, did anyone see that Orlando broke records last year and had over 62,000,000 visitors, making us the #1 destination in the US?

:eek: :faint:

That being said, I'm sure glad I'm visiting the motherland this year!

Annnnnnd back to DL planning. A couple weeks ago we were able to book DL Hotel for the last two nights of our trip in a Pool View Room! Now that I'm writing this, I'm remembering I need to call them to request one of the pullouts... adding that to to-do list today...

One thing I've seen a lot on these Trip Reports is PP+... is this something we should look into? I imagine it won't be too expensive between the four of us, but I'm not a fan of character pictures (they all are), but I know there are plenty of locations with just the photographer. Anyways, I like taking my own photos too, and I know they can just use your camera if need be... Thoughts? Suggestions?

I think we also decided we might skip the dinner packages for WoC and Fant!. We still want to go to CC and BB (odd that both are alliterations, right?), but if I'm paying so much, I don't want to have such a limited menu... In this case, I think we'll get FP for both shows... I might end up skipping Fant! all together, just because I love the DHS version so much and I can use that time exploring! Also, since it's the off season, I really want to focus on Disneyland Forever (or is it Forever Disneyland... I can't get it right!) and Paint the Night on the days when they have evening entertainment. All of this, of course, will most likely change when MHP details are announced, and when schedules are released... plenty of time til that happens unfortunately!

AMAZING FABULOUS NEWS!!!!
We were approved and officially booked for a private Walt Disney Studios and Archives Tour in Burbank!!! This is quite spectacular, as it only took about 2-3 weeks to approve, when usually it takes about 2 months!

There is a slight catch that will affect our travels in--what I see as--an amazing way. To refresh, our plan was to stay the night of the 23rd at one of the hotels for the company I work for, and then hopefully tour on the 24th before heading to Anaheim and starting 4 days of non-stop park fun on the 25th. They, however, were only able to fit us in on the 25th... So, now for a fun segment I like to call:

:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:PinkbouncNEW PLAN!!!!:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc
:dancer:
I LOVE new plans! I'm a very positive person, and I'm also a planner. So long as the new plan happens enough in advance, I'm in my happy place. We have decided to forego the stay at my hotel. I get 5 nights a year, so I will hopefully use those instead towards a different hotel for a different vacation. We already had the PPI booked for the first four nights, so we had that back up plan all set. So our new itinerary is as follows:

Day 1, Wednesday: Arrive at LAX at 1PM, take Disneyland Express (or other form of transport) to PPI, check in and enjoy DTD that evening. Possibly Steakhouse 55, as that was where we dined our first night for our last trip. Most likely sleep early as we Easterners will be dead tired.
Day 2, Thursday: Park Day 1. We're Park Hoppers by nature, however this first day may be spend entirely at DL as it will be Mare's first time, and we don't want to overload her excitement =P
Day 3, Friday: Rent Car, drive to Burbank for Studio Tour at 10AM. Tour ends at 1PM. We are undecided if we want to try to check out the Soda Fountain and sight see a little, or return back to Anaheim. If there is a MHP that day, we will do that. If not, we may look at upgrading to a 5 day PH, depending on how tired we are.
Day 4 Saturday: Park Day 2. Evening Entertainment (I am holding out very little hope that the new entertainment for the 60th will be every night, even in the slow season... I am also laughing at myself for even thinking that). Once we get the MHP schedule, we'll find out if this is the only night we might be able to see Disneyland Forever and Paint the Night. Please oh please say we'll have more than one chance!
Day 5: Move luggage to DLH to check in, have them hold luggage, use EA. Park Day 3. (This would be the definite day we see WoC, if it's at its usual limited schedule for slow season). Possible Pool Time break.
Day 6: Park Day 4, most likely Pool Time break.
Day 7: Depart from Long Beach Airport =(

I am excited that either through MHP or with a 5 day PH we will have the option to have an extra afternoon in the parks! The only problem now is waiting on that darn entertainment schedule. I love so much about DLR, but as a WDW resident, not knowing entertainment 180 days in advance is torture.

Hi!

I'm joining in. I love the planning process of the trip. I make lists and schedules and they change all the time. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in this. A few years ago I made all these great lists and plans. I had a beautiful binder with everything in it. Then I left it in the van when we unpacked. The van thinking that I would be back out to get it. It stayed in the van the whole trip. :D That doesn't stop me from planning and making lists every trip.

image.jpg Hi Rory, loved the title of your report so thought I'd read along- I really enjoy reading other people's plans. Also wanted to share with you my lantern scene art I got on Etsy

One thing I've seen a lot on these Trip Reports is PP+... is this something we should look into? I imagine it won't be too expensive between the four of us, but I'm not a fan of character pictures (they all are), but I know there are plenty of locations with just the photographer. Anyways, I like taking my own photos too, and I know they can just use your camera if need be... Thoughts? Suggestions?
I recommend it - it is soooooo much less expensive at DLR. And you are traveling with friends - it will be great to know that you have plenty of pictures captured of all of you. if you do any dining that includes a picture, you will get the digital version and the print as part of the package.

In this case, I think we'll get FP for both shows... I might end up skipping Fant! all together, just because I love the DHS version so much
Oh, I hope you do see DL's version of Fantasmic! As a WDW aficionado, it will be very interesting for you. AND most reports I have read from WDW vets admit that the DLR version is actually better......

But I know you have done DLR before, so maybe you have already seen it? I can't remember. If so, just disregard my prior comment. :rolleyes1

We were approved and officially booked for a private Walt Disney Studios and Archives Tour in Burbank!!!
Congratulations! So cool!!!

I LOVE new plans!
And your new plans sound GREAT!!!

I love so much about DLR, but as a WDW resident, not knowing entertainment 180 days in advance is torture.
I hear ya on this, completely. :rolleyes:

Hi!

I'm joining in. I love the planning process of the trip. I make lists and schedules and they change all the time. I'm glad to see I'm not alone in this. A few years ago I made all these great lists and plans. I had a beautiful binder with everything in it. Then I left it in the van when we unpacked. The van thinking that I would be back out to get it. It stayed in the van the whole trip. :D That doesn't stop me from planning and making lists every trip.

Welcome! Thanks for joining! Last visit I had an amazing spreadsheet that I'm looking forward to creating for this trip!

Hi Rory, loved the title of your report so thought I'd read along- I really enjoy reading other people's plans. Also wanted to share with you my lantern scene art I got on Etsy

Thanks for reading along! That's one of my favorite lantern artwork scenes :)

I recommend it - it is soooooo much less expensive at DLR. And you are traveling with friends - it will be great to know that you have plenty of pictures captured of all of you. if you do any dining that includes a picture, you will get the digital version and the print as part of the package.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll share with the rest of the group, hopefully I can get them on board!

Oh, I hope you do see DL's version of Fantasmic! As a WDW aficionado, it will be very interesting for you. AND most reports I have read from WDW vets admit that the DLR version is actually better......

But I know you have done DLR before, so maybe you have already seen it? I can't remember. If so, just disregard my prior comment. :rolleyes1

Haha, yes I did see it last time I was there! I loved it, and I hope they bring back the dessert party. I still like the WDW one better, mostly because it has more of the movies I grew up with, but I can absolutely appreciate the DLR version. It all comes down to Entertainment schedules and if we have to pick and choose =/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter