A Princess in Spring - Aibee's first trip - PTR

Oh I'm joining in - Little Aibee looks every bit a Disney Princess princess: and I'm sure you will have an amazing time. It will be fun seeing it all through a little ones eyes.

ps - Love the unicorn waiting for its tea :goodvibes

Just catching up on your plans. Sounds like a great trip you've got planned. My advice is to do exactly what are and just take each hour as it comes - you just don't know what's going to attract her attention, you could be in shops for hours...

Love the photos of your lo with the Disney brainwashing well established...we did the same with ours.

DLH will make things so easy for you (as you already know) very easy to nip back for a rest if you need to.

One thing to watch out for re rides. Pirates is fine, but my kids were terrified when they first went inside as it was so dark initially. Once in the boat they were fine but it really freaked them out so each time afterwards we'd prepare them and tell them that it was going to get dark for a few minutes. And I agree, snow white and pinnochio are scary, even now!

Look forward to seeing how you get on :)

I'm here - I've arrived to read along! :) Sounds like great fun so far Tors! I'm looking forward to Aibee's fashion show when she decides to model for us!

Aww little Aibee looks so cute! I hope you have a magical time in DLP. How lovely to have found such a nice promo for the DLH. :cheer2:

I'm here - I've arrived to read along! :) Sounds like great fun so far Tors! I'm looking forward to Aibee's fashion show when she decides to model for us!

Thanks Rach. Welcome!

Fashion show happened today. Photos to follow. X

Aww little Aibee looks so cute! I hope you have a magical time in DLP. How lovely to have found such a nice promo for the DLH. :cheer2:

Thank you Joyce_Belle I'm sure it's going to be amazing. :)

4 weeks to go!

So today Aibee tried on her Disney dresses.

We have Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel and Minnie.

She's only little so really needs 18-24m clothes but Anna and Elsa only start at 2-3 so are huge. I don't think we'll take Elsa as its not like we can meet her there anyway. But the Anna one is so adorable and Aibee loves the hair band with it. So I'm going to attempt to alter it.

Here she is. Tiny princess. :)

image.jpg

Aaaawh look! What a little doll! She's a gorgeous princess in her lovely finery!

On board for this! Aibee is adorable, especially in her princess outfits. Can't wait to see what she makes of the parks!

Hi
Following along with a lot of interest as we are also going on the 23rd March! It is our first time and getting very excited now!!!!

Hi
Following along with a lot of interest as we are also going on the 23rd March! It is our first time and getting very excited now!!!!
Oh excellent!!

How are you travelling and where are you staying?

Following along!! What a beautiful little princess!

I agree with the others - great to have plans but just take it easy and play it by (Mickey and Minnie) ear/s as you go! :)

C x

Eeeee - 3 days to go!!

Packing has been loosely started but that's my main aim today whilst Aibee naps.

So expect some packing updates soon!

I've been very excited this week as I emailed the DLH explaining how excited we are to bring our daughter for the first time and asking if there was a chance of a nice view as we'll be in the room alot as she'll be napping/in bed early.

And I got such a lovely reply:

"Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your mail, we will be more than delighted welcoming you and your family for the first time at the Disneyland Hôtel.

It will be our pleasure arranging a particularly lovely room
."

- so now I'm even more excited to check in!!!!

Also I completely forgot to post here about it.

I've ordered for some treats in the room on arrival for Aibee & Jack.

Assorted Macarons for Jack and the most adorable Mary Poppins and Burt Minnie and Mickey for Aibee (she loves MP so as soon as I saw Carrie post these I knew we had to have them)

8236F676-B7F9-4A27-AF94-07A4A6475F24_zpso2si9ru3.jpg

Again the DLH were amazing in emailing with me and sorting everything. Really has been incredible customer service and Disney Magic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Packing. - part one (the best part....)

Now. I know it's only a 2.5h journey. But I've got a little carried away getting Aibee fun bits and we do have the journey home as well.

It's been so lovely collecting all the bits and bobs to hopefully keep her happy on our laps all the way to MLV.

8BED73A1-7EA0-4FFC-A904-06960D9C4908_zps4u0tjenk.jpg

I got her a little Elsa backpack (didn't necessarily want Elsa but try finding other Disney characters at the moment....)

In there are a Sophia Magazine which came with a free sticker album and some stickers.

Pens and little Disney colouring books.

A princess sticker dress up book.

A Minnie toy mobile phone.

A Jacob's ladder toy.

Some snacks.

Also there are 6 plastic eggs. Which may seem weird but Aibee is obsessed with these YouTube videos where a guy opens eggs with toys inside. So in 3 of them I've put some Disney Wikkeez in. 1 has pom-poms as every time she sees any in a shop she's desperate for them. Another with craft feathers (a favourite) and another with a glittery twirly ribbon decoration designed to be stuck on a present (I know it'll also be a big hit!)

Finally there is the autograph cards I made which for now are being stored in a princess photo album I've had for years. We'll be buying a proper DLRP album there to display the cards in along with the relevant photo.

Last edited:
How exciting - what a nice email from DLH! Love all the bits and bobs you've got ready for the trip - not long now :goodvibes

Sounds like a great trip you have planned! It will be so exciting taking your little lady for the first time.
I remember you posting after her arrival and now she is almost 2, time flys!

Everything looks perfect! It has to be so fun going with a little one and getting to buy and prepare all the things like princess dresses and character toys and such that you can't quite justify on your own :goodvibes

Good luck with any last minute preparations and have soooo much fun in Disney with little Aibee. I'm sure she'll just love it pixiedust:

Can't wait to read (and see tons of cute Aibee pics!) when you're back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!