A Pre-Trip Report and a Thank You (long)

Dear TravelMom, please e-mail or PM me when you can! I have tried to contact you but am unable to. Thanks!
Mary

Thanks for the positive response to my idea. If anyone else is wanting to join us please e-mail me for the details!

TravelMom, there is a "Law of Life" that says you get what you give. Obviously, you give kindness and generosity (among many other terrific things I'm sure). So I am requesting that you please reconsider accepting the kindness others want and chose to do for you. Please allow the circle of kindness to continue and grow. Small deeds will be what changes the world; it happens one person at a time! :D

RellingTwin, count me in. I will email you! Thanks for the idea.

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. They are in fact, the only ones who ever have" - Margaret Mead

In this world -----kindness comes in all forms -----count me in on this act of kindness for a young mother that deserves a break and can disappear, if only for the moment, into Never Never land and relish in the "Magic" that this trip will bring -----I am a firm beliver of "Making Memories". As the scheduled time approaches, I will make sure that the basket is all that it should be with the help of each of you in suggestions----Please do not send CC numbers etc since this is dangerous with the travel time 6 months away - it is best for it to be at least a 2 weeks notice - I need Travelmom to contact me at the store ---thanks to each of you and may you each have a super Magical week -----Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter