A Peach on the Beach! 4 Night Disney Dream 5/18-5/22/15 Updated 3/18/16

After getting cleaned up and changed we decided to go play another round of mini golf. We wandered by the ARRRRR-cade. I believe this has already been replaced on the Dream but is still on the Fantasy for now. This is not cheap so keep an eye on your kids if they go in here it can add up fast!

GOPR2440_zpsaebs4pys.jpg

GOPR2438_zpsmqmsak6c.jpg

GOPR2447_zps07awqzay.jpg

GOPR2448_zpsm0myjm1v.jpg

it was pretty windy up here!!

GOPR2452_zpsjk5q5tk0.jpg

GOPR2456_zpsw3k5mx7n.jpg

We were pretty much the only people in this area. It honestly never felt crowded to me on this cruise even though it was sold out

GOPR2462_zpsdsg1mulo.jpg

GOPR2463_zpsgcszo59f.jpg

GOPR2464_zpsjelcpvbj.jpg

GOPR2466_zpseahljvis.jpg

GOPR2468_zpsqvzc1kgd.jpg

GOPR2469_zps8cacjedh.jpg

GOPR2472_zpswk7t4z2l.jpg

It's currently 18 days until we sail on the Fantasy for Star Wars Day at Sea - I am in slight panic mode yet SO excited! I can't believe it's finally almost here after seeming SO far away when we booked this cruise.

It cracks me up how they have Donald crashed into the side of this. These are the little touches that to me make Disney cruise line more special.

GOPR2473_zpsngwkmeqz.jpg

GOPR2474_zpsp9dfj3fd.jpg

The adults only area

GOPR2475_zps8g1asctb.jpg

We peeked our heads into the concierge sun deck to see what it was like. Not a person in sight. We will probably keep checking on port upgrades each trip - maybe one time we will be able to snag a good upgrade to Concierge

GOPR2480_zpsifpebyze.jpg

GOPR2479_zps7eeiz9oi.jpg

We stood around for awhile just talking and enjoying the view

GOPR2486_zpsnqejed8f.jpg

GOPR2487_zpsuokplofk.jpg

It was time to head to the "ice cream social" again! So off we went. This is next to the "social"

GOPR2496_zpspln64rp6.jpg

I'm actually not really a big ice cream eater, but Andy and Tim love it so there were MANY ice cream socials this trip!

GOPR2497_zpszyhzw5an.jpg

GOPR2498_zpsqehacp57.jpg

After perusing the shops for a bit we made our way to the Minnie character meet. She's adorable

GOPR2515_zpsz8eojopg.jpg

We found out there was trivia going on in D Lounge so we thought we should head over and give it a try. It is no joke folks! We did NOT win LOL.

GOPR2530_zpsybj25nm3.jpg

GOPR2521_zpsqobx3nwj.jpg

GOPR2523_zpsqbe14svz.jpg

GOPR2528_zps9oaobalh.jpg

After Trivia we ran into:

GOPR2532_zpsj1elwsic.jpg

GOPR2533_zpsoyzdmvy1.jpg

By now it was dinner time so we headed to Enchanted Garden. This is where I will get into a bit more detail about second seating dining. My overall impression? ABSOLUTELY LOVED it!!! I felt that it was way more relaxing than having to hurry in from whatever we were doing for the day to shower and get ready for dinner by the early seating. It felt like we had so much more time!

For our February Star Wars cruise we have first seating. Andy is convinced that with the girls we need to do first seating. I would prefer the later seating but I'm going with First for him. It will be interesting to compare now that we have done both how it feels with first seating again. We have a cruise booked with our friends and the kids for August and we have already selected Second Seating - yeah! It's only a 3 day cruise that time and it will give us longer to enjoy the day at the pool, etc.

GOPR2535_zpscsmyas3u.jpg

GOPR2541_zpsjqpptqlg.jpg

We looked over the menus

GOPR2540_zpsa3ngwgqt.jpg

Then our server made Andy a napkin hat to wear

GOPR2544_zpsfnkn4knk.jpg

We started off with a mushroom tart

GOPR2547_zpspfydizer.jpg

Loving your TR! Sad that I only just found it but I'm all caught up!

Hubby and I have been on a few cruises, but not on a Disney one yet. We're planning on booking for NYE 2018 so I am VERY exciting! Reading reports like yours only makes me wish it would come sooner!

I completely agree with you in regards to the later seating lol!!

Loving your TR! Sad that I only just found it but I'm all caught up!

Hubby and I have been on a few cruises, but not on a Disney one yet. We're planning on booking for NYE 2018 so I am VERY exciting! Reading reports like yours only makes me wish it would come sooner!

I completely agree with you in regards to the later seating lol!!

:welcome: So glad you found the report and joined in! Thanks for reading! I have put a NYE cruise on my bucket list. It's not in the cards any time soon but it just looks like such an AWESOME cruise to be on. 2018 will be here before you know it!

Heading out for Star Wars Day at Sea this weekend! i'll be taking a ton of pics and notes and will definitely be doing a trip report so stay tuned! I'll finish this one when we get back :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Great TR! Love that you have included so many pictures! I have never been on Dream or been to Nassau, and they make it so easy to imagine being there would be like. Will look forward to your return!

Great TR! Love that you have included so many pictures! I have never been on Dream or been to Nassau, and they make it so easy to imagine being there would be like. Will look forward to your return!

:yay: Thank you for reading and posting! I'm glad you are enjoying the report! Can't wait to report in after this cruise as well! :cool1:

Hi everyone! :wave::wave:

I'm baaaaaaaaack! We had an INCREDIBLE time on the Disney Fantasy for Star Wars Day at Sea and i CANNOT wait to do a full report on that cruise! Honestly, BEST.TRIP.EVER!!!!

So let's get this trip report back in gear!

We left off with Andy with a napkin on his head and me eating a mushroom tart. Andy would never eat one of those because it involves vegetables. Vegetables=BAD to Andy lol.

Andy and Tim both had the lobster raviolis which is interesting to me since Andy doesn't really go for lobster normally. He thinks it's pointless. How anyone can NOT like lobster is beyond me but oh well! here's a pic of that appetizer

GOPR2549_zpsmzungcqw.jpg

On a previous cruise we had ordered mushroom tarts and they were absolutely delicious so we ordered "extra" when we placed our order. These were not the same and they were just OK. We then had like a mushroom tart graveyard that pretty much went untouched. I felt bad but noone wanted them.

GOPR2550_zpszrgwjd9s.jpg

I believe this might have been asparagus soup

GOPR2551_zpsclqrzzvu.jpg

Deb had tomato soup and Andy had a salad

GOPR2553_zpsnof9p0zh.jpg

By now it was time for the main course. Andy had pork

GOPR2557_zpsxm9kefhd.jpg

I chose the beef

GOPR2558_zpsltxevscl.jpg

Deb chose the salad

GOPR2560_zpsoizkjhtd.jpg

Our server came around to take our desert order. I went for a sundae and it was delicious

GOPR2563_zpsz32n90kx.jpg

Apparently I also ordered the sticky bread pudding - which by the way is absolutely DELISH!

GOPR2565_zpssirc4fa3.jpg

The kicker is, I also must've ordered a Mickey bar! I think I just gained 5 pounds looking at this!

I have no idea what I was thinking! lol

GOPR2566_zpscku1i4gp.jpg

Andy gave this meal a thumbs up! Notice he's still wearing his napkin hat. Killin me!

GOPR2572_zpsjjvxky4m.jpg

Simone stopped by for a photo as well

GOPR2574_zpsgmdazcrz.jpg

We rolled our way back to the room to find this snake towel animal waiting for us

GOPR2579_zpsufyfusd1.jpg

We decided to head to check out the character meet and greats and the See You Real Soon party.

We found Goofy with a super short line so we stopped for a pic

GOPR2590_zpslppaxlxh.jpg

Next was Minnie - she's so adorable!

GOPR2600_zps7ocpy3q5.jpg

Then it was time for the See You Real Soon party to start. SO cute yet so sad! I didn't want the trip to end!

GOPR2621_zpsxlesfobe.jpg

GOPR2640_zpsjub5f2ka.jpg

Seeing as I had only eaten 3 deserts, I started thinking about ordering some room service. I asked Andy if he wanted anything and he said no so I order myself the pizza and wings.

GOPR2663_zpsxmyvwvcl.jpg

This was actually really tasty and Mr. "I don't want anything" managed to eat at least 3/4 of it. :drinking1

GOPR2664_zpswizet5yd.jpg

It was a wonderful end to an amazing trip.

The next morning we were up bright and early to head to Cabana's for breakfast and just like that were were off the ship.

GOPR2668_zpskcpqr08b.jpg

GOPR2669_zpsrqqhrwza.jpg

GOPR2671_zpszdb7dcfi.jpg

We went out to wait for a shuttle bus to take us to the rental car location. We waited. and waited. over an hour. It was a bit ridiculous and of course I was getting impatient because I wanted to head to the 24 hour party at the Magic Kingdom!

GOPR2672_zpsx1ufpgtr.jpg

Fast forward and our friends dropped us off at Walt Disney World as they headed back to the airport. We were sad to see them go!

But we made it to the Coolest Summer Ever party at the Magic Kingdom!

woo hoo!

GOPR2674_zpssqydhrau.jpg

I love your trip report! We were also at the Coolest Summer Party Ever last year at MK! It was our last day in the parks, and it was also the hottest day of our trip!
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the SWDAS cruise!

I love your trip report! We were also at the Coolest Summer Party Ever last year at MK! It was our last day in the parks, and it was also the hottest day of our trip!
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about the SWDAS cruise!

:welcome:Thanks so much for reading along!!! Coolest Summer Party was definitely anything but "cool"! Soooo hot that day! But still a lot of fun! We had such an amazing SWDAS cruise, i never wanted it to end!

Your trip report was awesome. I am beyond excited to go on our first cruise at the end of May. Your pictures and thoughts were perfect. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Your trip report was awesome. I am beyond excited to go on our first cruise at the end of May. Your pictures and thoughts were perfect. Thank you for taking the time to do this!

:welcome: Thank you!!! I'm really glad you are enjoying the report! May was an awesome time to cruise the weather was so beautiful! You will have an amazing time I am sure! What ship are you sailing on?

Apparently I also ordered the sticky bread pudding - which by the way is absolutely DELISH!

GOPR2565_zpssirc4fa3.jpg

The kicker is, I also must've ordered a Mickey bar! I think I just gained 5 pounds looking at this!

I have no idea what I was thinking! lol
I'm blaming the food choices I made yesterday on this trip report. :rotfl:

:welcome: Thank you!!! I'm really glad you are enjoying the report! May was an awesome time to cruise the weather was so beautiful! You will have an amazing time I am sure! What ship are you sailing on?

We are sailing on the Dream. I really am going to go thru this TR again. The trip was supposed to be a surprise but my son found something Disney sent us but my daughter still doesn't know. The waiting is so hard, but reading stuff like this is helping a little bit :)

We are sailing on the Dream. I really am going to go thru this TR again. The trip was supposed to be a surprise but my son found something Disney sent us but my daughter still doesn't know. The waiting is so hard, but reading stuff like this is helping a little bit :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! I also enjoy reading trip reports that everyone writes it keeps me going until I can cruise again! It's soooooo hard keeping Disney a secret. We only managed to do it once and when my daughter found out she was sobbing. It was so sweet! I cried just seeing her reaction!

When we got to the Magic Kingdom for the 24 hr party I had a mission. The Disney Channel stars were going to be in the parade and I REALLY wanted to find a spot and plunk down to wait for the parade to be able to take good pics for my kiddos. As soon as we walked into the park I started feeling really "off". Once years prior i had gotten heat stroke at Disney and I was really worried that I was feeling the same way. I could not for the life of me figure out why though as we had JUST gotten there and it wasn't THAT hot. So I stood near Small World/Pinnochio's while Andy went off to find me a water. By the time he got back I decided it wasn't worth risking feeling sick and ruining the whole party and I asked him if he would mind heading back to the room. I was relieved when he said no problem. As we were on our way back I realized that it was from getting OFF the cruise. I get seasick so I wear a patch behind my ear. And sometimes it effects me really strangely. I took off the patch that I had forgotten I was still wearing and we headed back to the room for a nap. We woke up a few hours later and I was totally fine!!!! woo hoo!!!

The downside was, we missed the afternoon parade with the Disney Channel stars. We easily could have had curbside seats as no one was lined up yet when we were heading to Frontierland to plunk down for the parade but it wasn't meant to be. I was disappointed because I had my mind set on it but I knew we would still have a great time.

One of the fun things about the 24 hr parties is that they let adults wear costumes. I had full intentions of dressing in costume but after not feeling well I decided to skip it. Andy however decided to wear his favorite Disney costume which you will see shortly.

As we were walking earlier we saw some of my favorite characters to run into, they are so funny:

GOPR2705_zpsl4phmkwj.jpg

We also ran into these princesses in front of the castle. They were guests having fun dressed up - I love it and couldn't resist snapping a pic!

GOPR2707_zpsai7fxjd1.jpg

Can you guess which movie is Andy's favorite?

GOPR2739_zpsgj60adfb.jpg

Yup! He's an UP junkie! We had a reservation at Crystal Palace so we made it back to the park in time for that.

We headed straight over and I checked us in and we sat to wait for our table

GOPR2741_zpsbbj7qwe7.jpg

After a short wait we were in!

GOPR2745_zpszyz4oiuc.jpg

We went to hit up the buffet. I love "Pooh's corner" which is a section with kid favorites. So cute.

GOPR2748_zpslcnah0zq.jpg

I like their salad area here

GOPR2749_zps84yqjq5m.jpg

GOPR2750_zpsubizwaae.jpg

GOPR2752_zpscn7ncpe9.jpg

Here's what I had - I'm not sure if this was worth the $$ I paid but hey, it hit the spot lol. It was air conditioned, there are characters, and it was a nice fun meal. I always enjoy Crystal Palace.

GOPR2754_zpszpnythp8.jpg

GOPR2756_zpspil4mozm.jpg

All the usual characters made their way around for pics

GOPR2758_zpsiovmxute.jpg

The Wilderness must be explored!

GOPR2761_zpslhbkcopy.jpg

After we left dinner, we ran into a "Carl"! of course we had to take pics!

deb2323e-34b8-45fe-a0ce-a62ceece9977_zpshwos7cve.jpg

GOPR2763_zpsng61ginb.jpg

After that we decided to make our way towards Tomorrowland

GOPR2769_zpsocdavykr.jpg

When we got over towards Buzz and Space Mountain I noticed there was literally maybe a handful of people hanging out around the stage area - "Club Chill"

GOPR2773_zpsxa3tqofg.jpg

I told Andy I wanted to check it out. Someone came out after a while and was playing music and getting the crowd going. As we waited the crowd got pretty huge.

Eventually we figured out that Disney Channel Stars from Austin & Ally were coming out!

GOPR2790_zpsxomfmjl9.jpg

Here they come!

GOPR2793_zpsqvh5wrvy.jpg

I took a ton of pics

G0432831_zpsrgzysqub.jpg

And then they came around and gave some autographs and took some selfies! We got both of their autographs....

GOPR2834_zpsl2tp0fev.jpg

GOPR2840_zpsthf0ba6h.jpg

GOPR2843_zps5os1wfde.jpg

And then they took selfies on our phone. I could NOT have made a more ridiculous face if I had tried. Andy and I were joking about making a crazy face and of COURSE I did and he didn't. LOL! What a wonderful idea! NOT! :crazy:

FullSizeRender_zpshrzqaobb.jpg

I will only post this ridiculous pic of me out of love for ya'll :crazy:

FullSizeRender%203_zpstx3itkhi.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!