A Newlywed's Very Merry PTR! December 2013 Complete!

WooHoo!! I'm off work beginning Weds too. I have most of our stuff set out to pack in the suitcases but we can't pull out our cases because it makes our dog nuts if she sees that we are leaving.

I'll keep an eye out for you next week :) If you see a crazy lady with 2 crazy boys, a husband and a grandma, it could be me!

WooHoo!! I'm off work beginning Weds too. I have most of our stuff set out to pack in the suitcases but we can't pull out our cases because it makes our dog nuts if she sees that we are leaving.

I'll keep an eye out for you next week :) If you see a crazy lady with 2 crazy boys, a husband and a grandma, it could be me!

I'll keep an eye out for you as well! I'll be with a pretty big party! My parents, my husband, my sister, her boyfriend, and my 8-month old nephew! I know I had an itinerary planned out but I'm starting to think that we won't be following it very closely, lol.

I'm so worried about leaving our dogs. When we went to Colorado we had a hard time being away from them for only a couple of days. This will be a whole week! Luckily, one of our friends will be house-sitting and my mother-in-law who lives a couple minutes away will be letting them out quite a lot. So, they should be quite spoiled while we're away. Still... I'm going to miss our girls so much... :sad1: Oh well, I'm sure they'll be okay. Maybe we can facetime with them or something, lol.

Have a safe trip there! Hope to see you around the World! :goodvibes

I'll keep an eye out for you as well! I'll be with a pretty big party! My parents, my husband, my sister, her boyfriend, and my 8-month old nephew! I know I had an itinerary planned out but I'm starting to think that we won't be following it very closely, lol. I'm so worried about leaving our dogs. When we went to Colorado we had a hard time being away from them for only a couple of days. This will be a whole week! Luckily, one of our friends will be house-sitting and my mother-in-law who lives a couple minutes away will be letting them out quite a lot. So, they should be quite spoiled while we're away. Still... I'm going to miss our girls so much... :sad1: Oh well, I'm sure they'll be okay. Maybe we can facetime with them or something, lol. Have a safe trip there! Hope to see you around the World! :goodvibes

Just a few more days!!! Can't wait! We leave on Sat! All weekend I kept thinking, "In one week we"ll be at the airport, or checking in", etc. cant wait! Hope you have a great trip. Maybe we'll bump into each other.

Just a few more days!!! Can't wait! We leave on Sat! All weekend I kept thinking, "In one week we"ll be at the airport, or checking in", etc. cant wait! Hope you have a great trip. Maybe we'll bump into each other.

I've been saying the same thing! For example, one week from today we will be on our KTTK Tour!

If you see me don't be afraid to say hey! Have a safe trip!!! I'll be arriving shortly after you!

Hey everyone!

11170418333_d6633d7f52.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

The day has finally come!

DH and I are currently sitting at the airport for our 6:20 AM flight! I wanted to get an update in before we left this morning but the disboards wasn't loading on my home computer. :confused3

We were up at 3 AM and left the house about 3:45 AM. We actually made really good time thanks to not having any traffic on the roads.

I will tell you one thing... Our pups figured out something was happening yesterday... They were so mopey and depressed, not to mention stressed out. It broke our hearts. Don't know if you can tell from this picture, but we could...

11170291954_873d542c04.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

They even tried eating our envelope of cash we got. We had to tape together quite a few dollar bills. :lmao: We couldn't even be mad. Laila tried to climb into my suitcase multiple times. The bond we have with our dogs is unlike any I've ever had with any past pets. I never knew I could love our girls so much. It's so hard to leave them. They'll be in great hand with my MIL and our friend who's staying at our house, but still. I feel a smidge bit guilty leaving them to go have fun when they'll be stuck at home without us. :guilty: Hopefully, Disney will keep my mind plenty occupied so I can fully enjoy it!

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all of you who posted or lurked for my PTR. Today marks the end of it! I cannot wait to start my TR as those are 10X more fun to write! :cool1: I love reliving memories! Especially with those who can really share my enthusiasm! :grouphug: Please, look for my TR! I'll post a link to it here for any of you wanting to follow along!

For those who will be at Disney at the same time as me, keep an eye out for me! If you see me, don't be hesitant to say hi! :wave2: Have a magical week, everyone! I know I will!

Hey everyone!

We made it home. What a wonderful trip we had... It was just what we needed! As soon as I can find the cord for my camera, I'll get my pictures uploaded and get started on my TR! I'll post a link here as well so you all can join along!

Thanks for sticking with me through this year+ long PTR! I even got to meet one of you on my trip! DisneyChix, hope the rest of your vacation was wonderful!

On a sad note, I did just take my ticker off and it's sad to see no ticker for a next vacation. A lot depends on how this next few months go if we'll be able to make it for the F&W Festival in October. I'll, of course, keep you updated on my TR!

Hope the rest of your weekend is great! If I don't make a post before the holidays...

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!!! :santa:

Hi Chrissy - I think my DH and I had a quick conversation with you guys in the elevator of the rocket ride during the 12/5 MVMCP. My DH was wearing the Redskins Santa hat.

After we got off the elevator, I told my DH that your DH looked familiar....it crossed my mind later that night that I may have seen photos on the Dis!

If it was you guys - :wave2:, if not, just ignore me. :rolleyes1

Anyway, glad you had a great time and your fur babies are adorable.

Hi Chrissy - I think my DH and I had a quick conversation with you guys in the elevator of the rocket ride during the 12/5 MVMCP. My DH was wearing the Redskins Santa hat. After we got off the elevator, I told my DH that your DH looked familiar....it crossed my mind later that night that I may have seen photos on the Dis! If it was you guys - :wave2:, if not, just ignore me. :rolleyes1 Anyway, glad you had a great time and your fur babies are adorable.

That was us!! We were the Chiefs fans and that's why I commented on your DH's hat because we were playing them that Sunday! What a small world! For the record, I did not enjoy the Astro Orbiter. That thing was scary! Lol.

Aw, thanks! Our fur-babies missed us a lot! Thanks for letting me know if was you guys! Love the boards for this reason! :) Hope your trip finished well! :)

Hey everyone!

I'm just finally getting around to starting my TR. Thanks for being so patient with me! Things have been a bit crazy since we got back last month and since I had the day off work I thought I'd get one started! Here is the link! Enjoy!

Movie Stars, Magic, and Memories!

It is also in my signature. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter