a newbie

DorysMemory

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to say Hi!!! my sister is Tinkbutt and never stops talking about this great sorce of information and community!!I decided I wanted to join in on the fun!!! and hopefully you lovely people can help me make my may 2009 disney honeymoon even better!!!

can't wait to get to know you crazy characters!!!:banana:

Welcome DorysMemory!:goodvibes I love to see new people on the boards. This is a buch of great people on the boards(crazy but great).:rotfl:

I just wanted to say Hi!!! my sister is Tinkbutt and never stops talking about this great sorce of information and community!!I decided I wanted to join in on the fun!!! and hopefully you lovely people can help me make my may 2009 disney honeymoon even better!!!

can't wait to get to know you crazy characters!!!:banana:

Welcome!!

Be afraid... be very afraid.... :lmao: :dance3:

Welcome!!!!!

Now drop everything you have or want to do and start listening to past podcasts :rotfl2:

Welcome, welcome! Watch out for our Wednesday chats, though! They are wild and crazy! :)

welcome!!! pull up a chair and I'll get you a dole whip! :hug:

(btw, we need a dole whip smilie!)

WELCOME!

Glad you decided to join! Anything you wanna share about Tinkbutt that maybe she wouldn't want us to know? :rolleyes1

WELCOME!

Glad you decided to join! Anything you wanna share about Tinkbutt that maybe she wouldn't want us to know? :rolleyes1

Like a picture of the latest and greatest artwork she's being so mysterious about? ;)

welcome welcome welcome! :cheer2:
pull up an ice block and lend an ear!

hey now my art will be shown when it is done calypso!!!:artist:

and I have already told you guys about my monkey toes what else are you guys looking for???;)

hello again,

so you wanna know about tinkbutt art work eh?

well......I'm not going to tell you:rolleyes1

don't worry, you'll love it.

I must tell you all that I AM HORRIBLE at being consistent with message boards and blogging etc. so don't let my infrequent appearances trick you into thinking that I don't care about what you have to say.

in this way my name fits, since my thoughts for any web-society is as good as Dorys herself.

you all seem like really great people thou

rock on:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter