A New Year, A New you ~ May/June & July Dieting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops been naughty, put 3 pounds back on again (blush) I think it's because I'm not working now and gave been waiting for the roofer to come and re-seat a chimney pot and do the gutters before our hols. He will get to us eventually as he is a bonafide guy who doesn't fleece people.. He did some work for my mum-in law and was great with everything. On the brighter side I got my certification fir my college course and passed level 1 just fine now if I could only work out how to get another job that would be fantastic , big hugs to everyone keep ip the great work!

:wizard: Hope you're back on track soon hun

Got back from 4 days at DLP on Thursday - ended up having my tooth out before we went and was a bit ill to be honest :( But, we had a great time and I still managed to eat what I wanted, when I wanted ;) The good news is that I've stayed the same on the scales! Must be all that walking we do on holiday :)

I have another week off work, but I'm going to get back on to the diet tomorrow and hopefully get that blinkin' pound off that's been annoying me :rotfl:

Good luck everyone for the week to come :thumbsup2

:cool1: Well done on STS, hope you had a fab time in DLP and are feeling better now

Another 2lb Gone :D setting a mini target for my self to lose another stone by our holiday x

Another 2lb Gone :D setting a mini target for my self to lose another stone by our holiday x

:banana: Yay ! Well done on another 2lbs loss :wizard: Good luck at reaching your next target in time for your holiday ::yes::

P.s. Hopefully I'll get the August thread up and running today

Another 2.5 lb lost in 3 days :cool1:

Must have been all the running around after the girls at Pony Club Camp!

Well done everyone!

I lost 1.5 and got my 3 stone sticker, so happy!

Keep going everyone, every loss adds up!

Brilliant losses every one it's such a boost when you have a good loss :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter