A new baby, six months off...and Disney? WHY NOT!!!!

Aww, I'm sad to see it end! I hate the end of a trip! It's so depressing! I'm glad your traveling day went well!

Oh no! The last day!!:sad2: :sad1: :scared: It is so hard to leave. Especially, if you are checking out and you see a bus load of people all happy and just starting their vacation.:mad: I guess it has to end sometime. I have enjoyed your trip report so much! It was like we got to be there right with you guys. (We do the sweep under the bed too. Last time we found a black mens sock that did not belong to either of us.:scared:). Now we can start our massive planning for 2010!! :teacher: It's not too early!!:lovestruc
I am looking forward to your final thoughts.:)

OH, so sad it's over.
My ds7 got those buses also. They have been played with so much, the paint is just about worn off. May have to get another set when we go again. LOL

Last trip we managed to use all of our snacks, but left 8 CS credits. We stay one more night than day, so we always have extra credits. Not to mention we often share CS, because we are soooo stuffed from our TS.

We're all missing WDW very much, so I appreciate people taking the time to post their reports. Helps get us through! :wizard:

Glad to hear that other people leave credits behind on Free Dining, too! I feel like I'm wasting something. Too bad you can't save them for next time!! ;)

I've gotten to the point where I'm missing it again, and am loving the Trip Report Board! That and the Podcast are getting me through. Thanks for reading along!
Great report! :thumbsup2

Aww, I'm sad to see it end! I hate the end of a trip! It's so depressing! I'm glad your traveling day went well!

It's always a worry about traveling, isn't it? Especially with little ones. I'm always thankful when it's calm - I've had the opposite experience, too, so it's great when it goes well! I hate the end, too. :sad2: Goofy told me the other morning that he had a dream that he lived in Disney World. :lovestruc I think they're just as hooked as I am....

Oh no! The last day!!:sad2: :sad1: :scared: It is so hard to leave. Especially, if you are checking out and you see a bus load of people all happy and just starting their vacation.:mad: I guess it has to end sometime. I have enjoyed your trip report so much! It was like we got to be there right with you guys. (We do the sweep under the bed too. Last time we found a black mens sock that did not belong to either of us.:scared:). Now we can start our massive planning for 2010!! :teacher: It's not too early!!:lovestruc
I am looking forward to your final thoughts.:)

I am already looking around!!! It's so far out, I think I need to pace myself. ;) Now I'll be looking forward to reading yours!!

Final thoughts really ARE coming, guys - I'm stuck at the I've-taken-pictures-but-don't-know-how-to-download-them place again! :confused3 DH and I are actually both home tonight, so hopefully I'll be posting them soon. Thanks for waiting! :flower3:

Final thoughts really ARE coming, guys - I'm stuck at the I've-taken-pictures-but-don't-know-how-to-download-them place again! :confused3 DH and I are actually both home tonight, so hopefully I'll be posting them soon. Thanks for waiting! :flower3:

Don't feel bad, I get to that stage a lot! I am the same way with my Ipod. I guess it is good that our DH's are tech geeks opps, I mean guys.:rotfl:

It's always a worry about traveling, isn't it? Especially with little ones. I'm always thankful when it's calm - I've had the opposite experience, too, so it's great when it goes well! I hate the end, too. :sad2: Goofy told me the other morning that he had a dream that he lived in Disney World. :lovestruc I think they're just as hooked as I am....

I am already looking around!!! It's so far out, I think I need to pace myself. ;) Now I'll be looking forward to reading yours!!

Awww, he is too cute! :goodvibes Living at Disney World sounds cool to me! I think over Thanksgiving break we should have our next planning meeting. We will probably be the only two people who want to attend our meeting but that is OK too.:lmao:

So sorry it is over! Your pictures are so adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Awww, he is too cute! :goodvibes Living at Disney World sounds cool to me! I think over Thanksgiving break we should have our next planning meeting. We will probably be the only two people who want to attend our meeting but that is OK too.:lmao:
Especially since our number for this trip is rapidly growing!! We're really going to have to do some serious planning. Oh, darn.... ;)

My kids are soooo hooked! Goofy informed me that the Magical Express bus would be taking him on his field trip last week.... :rotfl2:

So sorry it is over! Your pictures are so adorable! Thank you for sharing!

Thanks! It's been fun to write it out. Plus, now I have a written record of this trip. A LOOOONG written record, so I don't think I'll be printing it out to put in the scrapbook, but still, it's there on the hard drive!

Believe it or not, there’s a thing or two I left out. (My father says I was vaccinated with a victrola needle as a child, which is why I have so much to say.)

The main one that I realized I forgot has to do with these.

100_1602.jpg

100_1603.jpg

Yep, that’s right. Those are MNSSHP pins. (Sorry for the blurry pics - no matter how many I took, I couldn't get some of them to turn out.) I got hooked on pin collecting in 2005, and DH has gotten me several as gifts from time to time. I was so excited about getting the limited edition pins from the party, and was so disappointed not to get them because we had to get Tink back to the room. Well, DH, being the awesome guy he is :lovestruc , spent the majority of time we were in the Emporium after our Whispering Canyon dinner snagging these for me. Apparently, he went up to the desks and asked about them, and was told that no, they were only on sale the night of the party. He explained the situation, and asked if there was any way he could get them for his wife. The CM was sympathetic and summoned a manager. DH told his story all over again, and offered to show the man pictures, bring in a wristband (Tink kept hers – she liked the “bracelet”), or do anything else to convince him that we’d been there. The manager took pity on him, and offered him one of each pin that was offered that night. Aren’t they great? And look what the Donald one does:
100_1604.jpg

It's hard to see in this picture, but the pumpkin opens up and Chip and Dale are inside, which is why Donald looks so annoyed. :goodvibes

Sooooo cute! I’ll wear these to school (I do with all my holiday pins). And now that DSIL is going in October and will be attending the party, I’m going to send her with some cash and hopefully get two more. (You don’t mind, do you Shelley??? ) BTW – she has a pre-trip report going here on the boards. Check it out!

I originally thought I’d add a few pictures of the things Goofy, Tink and my DH purchased, as well. However, the kids' toys are spread all over the house, so I'll just show you the pictures I could get. Tink spent all her money on the little Disney Princess version of Polly Pocket. She got an Ariel set and the Princes set. She was pretty surprised to find out that the Princes set came with outfits and heads for four princes – but only one body!! I guess you can only have one Princess live happily ever after at a time… As I'd said before, Goofy bought the Disny buses. He’s still playing with them all the time. They’ve been joining Lightning McQueen and all of the other Cars characters on the race track lately. He also got some of the new themed Matchbox-type cars. One is a Buzz car, and the other is a Zurg car. Yes, he’s all boy.

DH was all excited to find a Mickey head egg mold. We’re still trying to figure out how to use it to make pancakes on the griddle (right now, we’re using it to cut the heads out of pancakes after we make them). He also found this t-shirt (great color, huh? ;) )
100_1610.jpg

And a scrapbooking set. Yes, he scrapbooks, too – but only Disney. He’s gotten some odd looks when we attend crops at our local store, but he really likes it.

This is my Mickey Tshirt, which I haven’t been able to wear yet because of Pooh and the glitter.

100_1611.jpg

I also got a few other pins. Besides the MNSSHP pins, my favorite is a Mickey "Singin' in the Rain" pin. There's no picture here because all of the ones I took came out SOOO blurry. But here are the others - also cute, IMO.
100_1605.jpg

100_1608.jpg

So, that’s it. :sad2: I can’t believe it’s been a month since we left home for Orlando. DH and I were looking at the calendar at the end of September, trying to fit everything in, and I looked at the beginning of the month where we had our trip marked. I looked at him and said, “It feels like we weren’t even there!” He agreed with me. Not that we didn’t have a good time or anything – it just almost seems like a dream. Sounds corny, I know, but there you go. My DSIL is planning her trip right now – it’s only two weeks away! I’m living through her at the moment, and dreaming of a great trip in 2010. I’m still haunting the DISboards like crazy, and have looked up every Disney thing I can think of (I’m sad, I know). I even entered to be on the next Disney Moms panel – not that I’ll get it, but it’s fun to dream.

Reality is looming closer and closer – I go back to work Oct. 20, and I’m really starting to dread it. I swear, every time I mention it Pooh just looks at me like, “What are you talking about, Mommy?” :eek: I’m going to have a hard time with this one, let me tell you. I just feel like I’m a better Mommy all around since I’ve been home. If nothing else, I’m more patient than I know I’ll be when I add 8 working hours on to everything else I’ll still be doing (and since there are times when I’m not all that patient even now, that’s kind of scary). I feel like I won't even get to see them at all when I go back to teaching. I told DH that if I could find a job sharing all my Disney knowledge/enthusiasm, and could tutor on the side (I really do love teaching), we’d be all set. He just smiled at me. I keep telling him it’s fun to dream… I'm working on focusing on the positive: I had six months at home (not to mention an unexpected Disney trip), and it's a lot more than so many people get. Focus on the positve...focus on the positive...:confused3

So, thanks for reading with me. I hope to keep living through some of your experiences, and just hanging out with all of you who share some of my obsessions. “Talk” to you soon! :flower3:

Your kids are adorable, and your daughter has the most amazing eyes! I can't imagine handling three kids like you did. This sounded like quite a vacation. I really enjoyed your report.

:yay: What a great trip report!! :yay: I love the pins! Of course I will pick up the MNSSHP pins and anything else you want too! Your shirt is really cute. I wish you didn't have to go back too. If I could think of some way you could stay home I would suggest it.:hug: If you lived closer we could job share!:laughing: You are a great mom either way. I will talk to you soon!:hug::love:

Great pins. What a sweet husband you have. Really like your mickey shirt too!

:yay: What a great trip report!! :yay: I love the pins! Of course I will pick up the MNSSHP pins and anything else you want too! Your shirt is really cute. I wish you didn't have to go back too. If I could think of some way you could stay home I would suggest it.:hug: If you lived closer we could job share!:laughing: You are a great mom either way. I will talk to you soon!:hug::love:

Thanks for the pep talk! :goodvibes

Great pins. What a sweet husband you have. Really like your mickey shirt too!
Yeah, he's a keeper!

subbingpopcorn:: ....only on page 1 so I've gotta catch up :)

Thanks for reading!

wow i made it through the whole thing, too bad it is after you are already done with your TR....i enjoyed it all and got some great tips for taking our little one to the world in 20 days, yes that is right 20 days.

:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter