A Neat Resource

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by AprilsZoo, Mar 19, 2001.

1. AprilsZoo

AprilsZoo Why worry?

I found this resource tonite:

http://www.all-about-kids.com/main.htm

They offer childcare services (including Special Needs :) ) and they rent children's wheelchairs and other equipment!

Cool.
    Aprilszoo

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SueM in MN

SueM in MN combining the teacups with a roller coaster Moderator

Welcome to disABILITIES and thank you for sharing that information. We have some good information about equipment rental in general, but none before specifically for kids. This should be really helpful. If you use any of their services, we'd appreciate a post back about your experience.
    Thanks.ˇ

SueM in MN
    Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

4. Wheelsie

Wheelsie DIS Veteran

5. D L and K's Mom

D L and K's Mom <font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<

I have checked out the web site you posted...Thank you!!! I have sent a few emails and gotten a few back from Marion. I think this is going to be great!!! I have explained in detail all about David and she said it is no problem. They are very flexiable as to if they stay in the room or take him out for a walk in the hotel or outside etc..it's all up to me. I really like the fact that I have been able to communicate with her a few times before we leave...I know, I know, PARANOID but as I have said before..."it's a Mom thing :rolleyes: " I will let you all know how this works out!!! Thanks again for the info!!! :D

6. Wheelsie

Wheelsie DIS Veteran

more intersting information I found