A Mother/Son Adventure!--Sept 2013 PTR

Okay, I have been mulling over the calendar and have a plan workd out I am pretty happy with....
09/17-arrival day, no park
09/18--Magic Kingdom!!! CRT Breakfast prepark opening, BOG Supper
09/19--Holly wood Studios! 50's prime time Supper
09/20--Typhoon Lagoon--'Ohana Breakfast, T-Rex Supper
09/21--Epcot Chef De France Supper
09/22--Blizzard Beach-'Ohana Supper, possibly Kona Cafe Breakfast?? thoughts?
09/23--Epcot, Akerhaus Breakfast, Coral Reef Supper
09/24--Typhoon Lagoon, MNSSHP, Chef Mickey's Breakfast
09/25--Animal Kingdom--Tusker House Breakfast
09/26--Hollywood Studios, Sci Fi Suppeer
09/27--blizzard Beach
09/28--Magic Kingdom, Crystal Palace Breakfast, possibly Plaza supper

I will break down what we plan on doing each day in seperate posts. We do not do weel with "rest days" we get bored and want to go!​

Your trip looks great! I love that you have time to do some fun non-park stuff. It looks like you guys are going to have a blast!

Looks like a fairly packed schedule, which sounds like what you like. I love the fact you get an extra day for what it would have cost to stay at AoA. I would have done the same thing. Sounds like a great trip.

Days 2 plans!!!

This is where i am not sure what to do....should we have breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table before park opening? or wait and have Supper there our last park day??? hmmmm....decisions decisions......

Either way out first order of business after we are feed and in the park is
Fantasyland_Full_17117.jpg

Hoping Xzavier gets to participate! He will love it!

Next we will go to
little-mermaid-ride-queue-sign-L.jpg

My fave movie! Cannot wait to try it out! and after th ride of course we will
8155811701_17283bf8fc_z.jpg

Who does not want to meet Ariel! I felt we met a lot of characters last year, but checking out Kennythepirate and realize we still have a lot to meet! Xzavier loves meetin characters so that will be one of our main goals, we will go on rides as we feel like it or come to them.

Next we will go to
Gaston-Magic-Kingdom-Fantasyland-1.jpg

Hopefully we will gt to meet Gaston! and we will try:
gtc809172LARGE.jpg

Lefou's Brew!

Next we will head over to
Petes-Silly-Sideshow-is-open-today-in-Storybook-Circus-620x370.jpg

We meet each of these last year but want to see them in the new place, with the new outfits:
8054316204_9c3ec95792-1.jpg

161.jpg

140.jpg

Fantasyland_Full_16975.jpg

At some point we wll grab a counter service lunch, maybe Columbia Harbour House, as I think the apple blossoms look yummy!

We will also try to meet
fairygodmother.jpg

Aladdin_and_Jasmine.jpg

3973035657_703b272756_z.jpg

We didn't meet Peter Pan last year but as we were walking in to see Tink he stormed past us saying "Where is that Tink, she is in so much trouble" it was quite comical.
white-rabbit.jpg

imagesCAVBBW9K.jpg

Boo will want to go here again to meet his mouse!
townsquaretheater.jpg

We will grab a snack and seat for
7358607908_56cf977abc_z.jpg

Supper will be at
Be-Our-Guest-Bridge-Entrance.jpg

Cannot wait! The porkchop and mac and cheese looks delicious!

and end our night with
3722835669_eaab6f3957.jpg

now one more uestion for this day....to Dessert Party, or not to Dessert party?

Day 3 will be spent at
hollywood-studios.jpg

We will arrive early to sign Boo up for
darth.jpg

He cannot wait to defeat Darth Vader!

Also on our morning agenda is
tsmm-mainsign.jpg

MeetandGreet-1144.jpg

Photo0225FourBySix.jpg

We only met Mike last year so Sully is high priority today!
dsc05264.jpg

Photo0283FourBySix.jpg

IMG_5388.jpg

phineas-and-ferb.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

We will stop for lunch around 12:30,
PizzaPlanetAug24-2004b.jpg

I know bad time but we want to make the 1:20 showing of
MGMLightsMotorsActionEntrance.jpg

followed by an afternoon of
INDY_1_998.jpg

honey_i_shrunk_the_kids2.jpg

4304512283_c8932d0b2f_z.jpg

wreckit.jpg

Followed by supper at
50s-prime-time-cafe.jpg

and ending our night with
fantasmic.jpg

If there is anything we cannot fit in we will move it to our secnd day at Hollywood Studios

Our trip may be changing.....not dates or anything but my mom MAY be able to come with us! Not 100% sure yet but hopefully she will be able to come! Just need to work out the logicistics.....now my ADR day may be here before she knows....should I book for 3? Will I have any trouble changing to 2 if she can't come?​

Love all the pictures in the report! So excited for you that your mum is maybe coming! I say book for 3 - it's easier to go smaller later if you have to.

So, today I went shopping! I love Shopping! THer were 2 purchases made for our trip.....first a new lap top bag.
IMG_0758.jpg

And a collaposible water bottle for the parks
IMG_0759.jpg

:thumbsup2

Day 4!

Today we will be going to
TLlogo_jpg_pagespeed_ce_iqQjOaoTCE.jpg

This will be our first time here....so I need to spend some time looking at
TyphoonMap.jpg

Not sure what strategy should be employed here so this day will be trial and error....my first priority is
SHAREEF_1_998.jpg

This looks so cool! Xzavier is determined he cannot snorkel, so we will be practicing this summer. After this we will try to hit some big slides to get them out of the way

disney-typhoon-tube.jpg

This looks so fun! And we can go together!

Ap2-69.jpg

This looks fun as well!

After we get the big slides done, hopefully before there are too big of lines, we will spend some time
typhoon-lagoon-castaway-creek.jpg

I :love: Lazy Rivers! They are so relaxing....

Next we will spend some time in
surf-pool-at-typhoon-lagoon.jpg

Wave pools are a great time! Cannot wait to see the big waves. Boo is a rough and tumble boy who has been swimming with no help since he 2, he will think they big waves are amazing!

We will eat lunch here at some point, and try the mini donuts, since I have heard nothing but good things about them. After we go back to the resort and get freashened up, we will be heading to
Downtown_Disney_Area_Logo.jpg

disney-world-downtown-disne.jpg

As much as arcades give me headaches Boo LOVES them so we will head over to
DQ_1_998.jpg

to spend a couple hours.

dqmap.jpg

We will try to hit up some of the major games before we leave for supper at
trexrestaurant00042.jpg

This meal is at Boo's request. It will be out of pocket, since I do not plan on having dessert here and my meal will be
Dinner-ChickenQuesadillas.jpg

Which is on the appitizer menu but is MORE then enough food for me!

Since we are not having dessert here, where could it be?
October-1st-and-2nd-254.jpg

for some yummy ice cream...

Does anyone know if you leave DisneyQuest and go back does it count as 1 WPFM entry or 2?

This will be a jam packed day but it should be fun!

What a great PTR. I am also planning a trip solo with my young son (he will only be 4 on the trip). I look forward to hearing more of your plans.

What a great PTR. I am also planning a trip solo with my young son (he will only be 4 on the trip). I look forward to hearing more of your plans.

One on one time is great! Your son will love having mommy all to himself, no distractions...real life gets in the way far too often...lol

Hllo! It's been a busy week! and moving into another! School break here this week so Boo is home all week! Wahoo!

My mom is in the process of making her decision she needs to decide to come to Disney with us, or go out west to visit my sister and brother and their kids....I say she will pick out west b/c she sees us almost daily adn never sees the others b/c they live so far away, my dad thinks she will pick Disney b/c she :love: it! Although he doesn't understand why we feel the need to go back (can you tell he has never been?) Boo thinks it should even be a decision, gramma comes with us and everyone else can just meet us in Disney....lol Gotta love kid logic! My sister MAY be coming home in the fall, and if she is this may swing moms vote more to Disney since she will be seeing her soon enough anyway.

Onto the next days plans!
We will be spending the day at

WDW_Epcot.jpg

We will be going for rope drop and heading right to

epcot-soarin_edited.jpg

This is one of our faves from last trip! We will ride and get a fastpass if the old system still exists. (Another peice that is causing stress for this trip, not knowing about FP+ and when it comes in full use!)

From there we will be headed to
FLH_3013-L.jpg

This was closed last year for it's redesign while we were thre so we have NEVER been on!

From Test Track we will head to

untitled.png

We did not do this one last year either, not sure how we missed it, we spent 2 days in Epcot! I have made Boo aware there are 2 sides but we will be going on GREEN do not even ask about orange (spinning makes me sick, no tea cups for this mama)

We also want to hit up
untitled.png

Spaceship earth! Boo likes it! Next up will be another new experience

Sum20of20all20Thrills2005.jpg

I LOVE Roller coasters so this looks amazing! onward to
journey-into-imagination-with-figment-2-9.jpg

We found this very cute! I will pick up a stuffd Figment for my niece, she loves him along with anything Purple. She believes purple is not a color it is a way of life...lol

After this we will start an amazing afternoon in the world showcase! I will post this in a seperate post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts