A Mother-Daughter Trip! Now with BONUS BIRTHDAY Trip! (Final Thoughts Coming Soon!)

WHAT??!! Over?!?? :sad2: I so enjoyed following along on your back to back trips. You accomplished two things for me....I'm now interested in Disney Land and have now changed my mind about the BWV.:thumbsup2

You did a great job with the pictures and really captured your trip memories. Willow will look at those for years to come. Now y'all can focus on the cruise!! :dance3: I look forward to following along on the next TR.

Have a Happy Easter Weekend!!
Heather
Thanks so much, Heather! I'm not sure how I missed your post. :scared: :laughing:

Fabulous trip report. Your dd is absolutely precious! Thank you for sharing your trips. I am currently trying to decide between DL & WDW. Now I just want to do both!:love:
Thank you so much! :hug: We sure did have a couple of great trips. And the only thing I can recommend is to do both!!! :cheer2:

Wonderful trip report!!!
Thank you so much! :cloud9:

Just came across your trip report and read through it this weekend. Willow is adorable!

I really enjoyed your DL report especially after reading your WDW touring style. I've been to WDW 30+times with all sorts of travel parties (adult friends, our family of 5 or sometimes just special one on one trips with my kids). I'm headed to DL for the first time in August. I think we'll hit bigger crowds then you saw in January.:laughing:

Loved the Mary Poppins dress and the whole Magical story!!!:goodvibes

My friends are all telling me how disappointed I am going to be in DL but I'm really excited to go. I think DH who isn't a WDW fanatic might enjoy it more-less overwhelming for him. I know DS(11) will LOVE it. He's my Walt fanatic so he will really get into seeing the original park. I know Cars Land will be crazy busy but I'm excited to see it.

And you really ought to try OHana breakfast on your next WDW trip. I too am not a huge dinner fan but I do enjoy the breakfast. Great character interaction. I like that it is a bit quieter than most character meals and my youngest DD has a huge soft spot for both Pluto and Stitch.

Off to go read your PTR.

Forgot to say loved seeing your DL photo pass pictures! They just came out with photo pass plus for DL. Regular photo pass plus ride photos (digital only) plus dining photos (prints + digital) plus stock photos. All for the bargain price of $69. I haven't purchased the CD on my last few trips. It will be fun to get lots of photos taken at DL.

Just came across your trip report and read through it this weekend. Willow is adorable!

I really enjoyed your DL report especially after reading your WDW touring style. I've been to WDW 30+times with all sorts of travel parties (adult friends, our family of 5 or sometimes just special one on one trips with my kids). I'm headed to DL for the first time in August. I think we'll hit bigger crowds then you saw in January.:laughing:

Loved the Mary Poppins dress and the whole Magical story!!!:goodvibes

My friends are all telling me how disappointed I am going to be in DL but I'm really excited to go. I think DH who isn't a WDW fanatic might enjoy it more-less overwhelming for him. I know DS(11) will LOVE it. He's my Walt fanatic so he will really get into seeing the original park. I know Cars Land will be crazy busy but I'm excited to see it.

And you really ought to try OHana breakfast on your next WDW trip. I too am not a huge dinner fan but I do enjoy the breakfast. Great character interaction. I like that it is a bit quieter than most character meals and my youngest DD has a huge soft spot for both Pluto and Stitch.

Off to go read your PTR.
Thanks so much for reading! :hug:

I don't think you will be disappointed in DL at all. You will go in knowing what to expect as far as not being as big or as immersive. But then you will be hit with how much better so many of the attractions are, etc., and you will have a blast!

Thanks for the Ohana tip. We may just try that! :thumbsup2

Forgot to say loved seeing your DL photo pass pictures! They just came out with photo pass plus for DL. Regular photo pass plus ride photos (digital only) plus dining photos (prints + digital) plus stock photos. All for the bargain price of $69. I haven't purchased the CD on my last few trips. It will be fun to get lots of photos taken at DL.
Oh, that sounds great!!! I would totally have gone for that! :cheer2:

Are you going to write a TR? I would love to hear about your DL experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter