**A.Mickey's Designs**

Hi =

I would love an iron on to go on my green tshirt - my name is Wendy (you dont have to include my name though), and I love tie dye, eeyore, minnie, pluto ,the castle (just giving ideas, you dont have to include all of them lol) and cute clever sayings......any ideas??????

since you are looking for challenge:thumbsup2 , can you make a Mickey head with Eve (and Wall-E on the ear) for Melissa, please?
and Wall-E with Eve for Bryan

thank you very much:flower3:

I hope this is what you meant for the Melissa one....I wasn't quite sure.. let me know if you want something changed.

wallemickeyheadcopymelissa.jpg

wallemickeyheadcopybryan.jpg

that is exactly what I meant for Melissa. Sorry for not being clear:sad2:

It's beautiful!

Again, thank you so much:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :flower3:

Hi, i don't suppose you have any Eeyore or Piglet designs ?

I am a huge fan so this would be fantastic !! :lovestruc

Thanks Sarah x

Here is one with both of them...let me know if you would like me to do a design with them separate, or if you would like anything changed, I wasn't quite sure on what I should put for wording, if anything?
pigletandeeyore.jpg

that is exactly what I meant for Melissa. Sorry for not being clear:sad2:

It's beautiful!

Again, thank you so much:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :flower3:

I am glad I got it right! :hug:

Hi =

I would love an iron on to go on my green tshirt - my name is Wendy (you dont have to include my name though), and I love tie dye, eeyore, minnie, pluto ,the castle (just giving ideas, you dont have to include all of them lol) and cute clever sayings......any ideas??????

I am not very good at cute sayings at all!! But here is what I came up with... let me know if you want anything else.

eeyore60.jpg

eeyore60cloud.jpg

Here is one with both of them...let me know if you would like me to do a design with them separate, or if you would like anything changed, I wasn't quite sure on what I should put for wording, if anything?
pigletandeeyore.jpg

I am glad I got it right! :hug:

This is great thank you so much for doing this !

I am not very good at cute sayings at all!! But here is what I came up with... let me know if you want anything else.

eeyore60.jpg

eeyore60cloud.jpg

They are both really cool!! I love them!!! How do you get the words to be outlined in the rainbow like that? I LOVE that!!!

Thanks a ton!
Wendy:woohoo:

They are both really cool!! I love them!!! How do you get the words to be outlined in the rainbow like that? I LOVE that!!!

Thanks a ton!
Wendy:woohoo:

You are so welcome, thanks for the request. :hug:

The words outlined in a rainbow is kinda tricky, if you have photoshop I can tell you the steps.:thumbsup2

You are so welcome, thanks for the request. :hug:

The words outlined in a rainbow is kinda tricky, if you have photoshop I can tell you the steps.:thumbsup2

I have Corel PSD 10 i think,,,,,lol.....is this the same way you'd be able to outline a shape - like a mickey head?????

THanks!!

I have Corel PSD 10 i think,,,,,lol.....is this the same way you'd be able to outline a shape - like a mickey head?????

THanks!!

I am not sure how you outline in photoshop I am guessing you stroke the layer?, but I outline the lettering by going to layer, layer style, outer glow, then gradient and choose the spectrum box and then I just play around with the pixel spread until I like the way it looks. Hope that helps!:goodvibes

This is great thank you so much for doing this !

i was wondering if you could do something with eeyore and tigger that says would you rather go thru life as...

(picture) eeyore or (picture) tigger?? (maybe a back to back photo):cool1:

this was from the last lecture that randy pausch wrote & it makes sense. I say it at work alot. i will leave it to your great design work to come up with something that i am sure will look great, like all your work! have a good night.

Sorry to you both, I was out of town attending my grandmothers funeral she died unexpectedly on Friday night.

I am unable to print this correctly-can't figure out my new printer to print mirror image. would you be able to repost it mirror image so it will print the right way? thank you so much.

Let me know if you still need me to do this for you?

i was wondering if you could do something with eeyore and tigger that says would you rather go thru life as...

(picture) eeyore or (picture) tigger?? (maybe a back to back photo):cool1:

this was from the last lecture that randy pausch wrote & it makes sense. I say it at work alot. i will leave it to your great design work to come up with something that i am sure will look great, like all your work! have a good night.

I will work on this later tonight.

Sorry to you both, I was out of town attending my grandmothers funeral she died unexpectedly on Friday night.

so sorry to hear this. hope you are holding up o.k.

Let me know if you still need me to do this for you?
i am all set with this one, but would still love the eeyore/tigger one if you have time.

please, no hurry on this. you said you like a challenge so i thought t his might be good for you. you come up with some great ideas. thanks

I will work on this later tonight.
no hurry

Thanks for the kind words! I love love love your idea you had! I stink when it comes to ideas, I am glad I have you guys to help me along when it comes to ideas! I can't believe I didnt think of that idea, I loved The Last Lecture. Ok so here is what I came up with. I hope you like them :thumbsup2

life2.jpg

life.jpg

:banana:
Thanks for the kind words! I love love love your idea you had! I stink when it comes to ideas, I am glad I have you guys to help me along when it comes to ideas! I can't believe I didnt think of that idea, I loved The Last Lecture. Ok so here is what I came up with. I hope you like them :thumbsup2

life2.jpg

life.jpg

I am so excited!! i just love that saying. you did a wonderful job with the design. this is my favorite!! i cannot thank you enough. have a good night.:banana:

:banana:

I am so excited!! i just love that saying. you did a wonderful job with the design. this is my favorite!! i cannot thank you enough. have a good night.:banana:

You are so very welcome! I love it when someone challanges me :).

Your disigns are good! I saw your disign with the sweet home Chicago, love it I'm from Chicago. Is it okay for me to borrow your disign?:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter