1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

A Magical Trip from the Lone Star State - Oct 13 2012 Sailing

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by ukintheus, Oct 23, 2012.

1. ukintheus

ukintheus DIS Veteran

We missed you both! :flower3: And Scott REALLY missed Leo....there just wasn't anyone even close...and it really showed!

I wish you could come on the 8 nighter out of Galveston :cheer2: but I know that you have the Fantasy planned....and I don't blame you for sailing out of FL instead of TX. :beach:

I don't think that she does. I think if you just have it in your mind that she's an older ship...then she meets all expectations. I have heard others than had issues with specific cabins with bathroom, furniture and water leak complaints...but we didn't encounter any of that. :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. panamaprincess

panamaprincess Workin' Mom

You did a great job with the report! I was wondering when lobster night was :) Thanks for the pictures and tips. Looks like you had a great time!

4. violetmonarch

violetmonarch Mouseketeer

Truly enjoyed reading this out loud to my daughter and showing her the pics, we are leaving on the Magic in Jan 2013 and are first-timers. This made us feel like we were actually there. Look forward to reading more from you!

5. ukintheus

ukintheus DIS Veteran

Thank you :goodvibes Glad to help out with lobster night. ;)

So glad that you and your daughter enjoyed it. ::yes:: I know you have to be looking forward to January - I hope you have a great time! :)

6. DnA2010

DnA2010 Rope Drop!

Really enjoyed your TR! Great photos! Especially loved your character breakfast photos- the Goofy one was great, also your Mom looks so happy in the Minnie one! Her haircut was very nice! :thumbsup2

7. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Wonderful report. I agree, I thought the ship looked pretty darn good too and the worst were the verhandas with rust and paint splatters.

Thanks for sharing. I am still slowly but sure working on mine. :rotfl:

8. oybolshoi

oybolshoi <marquee><font color=green>You say vacation addict

enjoyed reading your TR - you and your husband are a very handsome couple!

we haven't been on the Magic since 2005 but it looks like they are taking good care of her!

9. ukintheus

ukintheus DIS Veteran

She thought the haircut was pretty good. I can't remember how much $$ it was now, but not ridiculous given that you are on a ship in the middle of the ocean. ;)

I'm still keeping track of yours :thumbsup2 and I've popped in to read the new one. :goodvibes

Thank you! I'm loving your TR - the Meridan bar on the Fantasy was wonderful - we loved it there too. :lovestruc

10. Mekamax

Mekamax Earning My Ears

Thank you for all the pics and a great review! :yay:

11. tgch123

tgch123 Mouseketeer

Awesome report!!

12. Mageemommy

Mageemommy Mouseketeer

I really enjoyed looking through your photos! thanks for sharing. We are getting excited!!!:dance3: