Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasy

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I haven't cruised Disney yet.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

buckeyeprincess24

Rebellious Avenging Jedi Princess of the Buckeyes
Hey readers! This is my first time doing a PTR since joining the DIS. I'm so excited for our upcoming cruise. We are doing a 7 night Western Caribbean cruise aboard the Magic. It will be our first time aboard the re-imagined ship. Let's begin with some introductions.
My name is Katie, your spectacular narrator.
This will be my seventh Disney cruise, and eighth cruise overall.
InstagramCapture_453ddda0-bd65-44f8-b054-2042bf9adb61_jpg.jpg(This is me with Cat Taber at Star Wars Weekends 2014)
Some favorites:
Ship~Fantasy
Place to eat on board~Animator's Palate
Character~Princess Aurora
Ride~Space Mountain

Next up is the planner of the group, my mom (DM). She is responsible for planning all of our vacations, and she does a lot. Especially if you count putting up with moi.
This is her eleventh Disney cruise, and twelfth cruise overall.
Some favorites:
Ship~Magic
Place to eat on board~Lumiere's
Character~Mickey Mouse
Ride~Thunder Mountain

Next is my dad, (DD). He is in charge of navigation, and planning historical aspects of the trip.
This is his ninth cruise with Disney, and tenth cruise overall.
Some favorites:
Ship~Magic
Place to eat on board~Cabanas
Character~Donald Duck
Ride~Pirates of the Caribbean

Finally, we have my brother, Andy (DB). He's a total goofball and can be annoying at times, but isn't everyone's brother like that?
This is his sixth Disney cruise, and seventh cruise overall.
IMG_0003.JPG
Some favorites:
Ship~Fantasy
Place to eat on board~Animator's Palate
Character~Donald Duck
Ride~Space Mountain

We also have a dog, Toby. He's like my brother, security guard, and vacuum cleaner all in one! Toby will be staying with a dog sitter while we vacation.
InstagramCapture_7f7eb8a7-6145-439e-a583-a3eba41e7268_jpg.jpg
Now, about the trip. We leave our house on Friday morning, April 3rd. We will drive to Animal Kingdom Lodge and stay there for two nights. We plan on hitting the pool Friday night, and going to the space center on Saturday. Then, on Sunday, we get on the ship. Then, the following Sunday, we'll drive home. The week of the cruise is our spring break, a much needed break! Let me know if the pictures aren't working. This is my first time posting pictures. See ya next time!

We get on the ship tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::jumping1:party::beach::dance3: I can't wait! We're at AKL tonight and tomorrow we'll drive over to Port Canaveral around nine-ish. Today we went to the Kennedy Space Center, and saw the Fantasy. Have I mentioned I'm excited?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter