A lot to celebrate. PTR

Ok so let's paint the picture :artist: Elsie has become not just a morning person but a very early morning person. Today was no different :sad: Why don't kids understand it is the weekend. Any way I get notifeid I have been tagged on Facebook by Sammi (my sister) that we are going to WDW this month :scared1: The excitement took over my tiredness and I was excited so excited :cool1:

The three of us are pretty much ready to go most of our stuff is packed. I just have 2 costumes to finish Elsie's and mine MNSSHP costumes.

The only other thing we need to do is add a few more dollars to our Fair FX card but as we can do this whilst we are away it isn't really urgent.

Elsie is super excited tells us daily that she wants to ask Woody to dance, Mickey for a kiss and Sulley for a cuddle. Cinderella is the favourite at the moment but she thinks she is Rapunzel and walks around saying oh lovely hair flicking it around :rotfl: such a character.

We now only have 3 ADR's as we have decided to take a more relaxed pace to the holiday :confused3 I don't know who's choice this was! We have
Ohana's Breakfast
Be Our Guest Dinner just for the 3 of us
Teppan Edo Mum and Dads anniversary meal

Not much else to report except we are all very excited with just over 3 weeks to go. :hyper:

It will be amazing, we fly out on 4th Oct, so looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter