a litttle ot: rain rain go away! Updated 9/29***

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
This is Ot but I am stressing out! Planning a Big Safari bday party for ds this Sat, here in Nj Rain is comming, yuck! I am just hoping for clouds and no downpours Sat, I am thinking of changing to Sunday, looks a little better, but I have food ordered and I don't know if everyone can switch days. I guess we can pile in the house if need be. Dh has worked so hard on all the decor it kills me that we can't set up as planned. This is all so petty is the big sceme of things , but, I am still bumed out! I hope all the really bad weather comes Thur/fri/ early sat. Now I feel better just venting. I know all my fellow uberplanners here will understand me!

This is Ot but I am stressing out! Planning a Big Safari bday party for ds this Sat, here in Nj Rain is comming, yuck! I am just hoping for clouds and no downpours Sat, I am thinking of changing to Sunday, looks a little better, but I have food ordered and I don't know if everyone can switch days. I guess we can pile in the house if need be. Dh has worked so hard on all the decor it kills me that we can't set up as planned. This is all so petty is the big sceme of things , but, I am still bumed out! I hope all the really bad weather comes Thur/fri/ early sat. Now I feel better just venting. I know all my fellow uberplanners here will understand me!

Im with you here! Our wedding is this Saturday and the ceremony is suppose to be outdoors!

Im with you here! Our wedding is this Saturday and the ceremony is suppose to be outdoors!

I can't believe the day is almost here!!!! Good luck to you. :goodvibes

Okay we need to get some serious pixie dust twirling around out there to make these two special events the best ever!!!! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

We are having the ceremony and reception in warren nj

Oh boy! What time is your ceremony? I think /hope that we will be ok by afternoon, cloudy but ok. I have to stop looking at the weather channel, it is driving me nuts! With all this pixiedust: sent our way we will be good! Where are you going to on Maui? We honeymooned there also! Love it, we have been back 3 times! Have a wonderful trip and wedding!

Oh boy! What time is your ceremony? I think /hope that we will be ok by afternoon, cloudy but ok. I have to stop looking at the weather channel, it is driving me nuts! With all this pixiedust: sent our way we will be good! Where are you going to on Maui? We honeymooned there also! Love it, we have been back 3 times! Have a wonderful trip and wedding!

Ceremony is at 6pm. I just accepted that the ceremony will be inside...We are staying in Wailea at The Four Seasons for 8 days and then 5 days in Disneyland at The Grand Californian...

Ceremony is at 6pm. I just accepted that the ceremony will be inside...We are staying in Wailea at The Four Seasons for 8 days and then 5 days in Disneyland at The Grand Californian...

Good luck! and congratulations, enjoy your honeymoon Maui and then Disneyland, awesome!:goodvibes :goodvibes

Jennygt--> goodluck to your son's birthday party!
pixiedust:

We stayed at FS as well, all I can say is you will have the trip of a lifetime! So manny great places to eat, Ferraros at FS and Nicks fishmarket at Fairmont are great. Road to Hana was beauitful, but a long day, we stayed in Hana for a few days on our last trip. You will love it!! Be sure to let me know how your trip was when you get back! Congrats!!!

We stayed at FS as well, all I can say is you will have the trip of a lifetime! So manny great places to eat, Ferraros at FS and Nicks fishmarket at Fairmont are great. Road to Hana was beauitful, but a long day, we stayed in Hana for a few days on our last trip. You will love it!! Be sure to let me know how your trip was when you get back! Congrats!!!

After all the bad weather we are having I am looking forward to the honeymoon very much. I am also looking forward to going to Disneyland as well, I have never been

I wanted to say thanks for all the good vibes you all sent our way here in nj! Sat weather held out for our party! A little mist and clouds but that was all, it was alot of fun! I am so glad that I did not move to Sunday, it poured here all morning and very hard rain again last evening. Thnaks again for the support!
Jen:goodvibes

After all the bad weather we are having I am looking forward to the honeymoon very much. I am also looking forward to going to Disneyland as well, I have never been

I hope you have a great honeymoon! disney land your soooo lucky!!

I wanted to say thanks for all the good vibes you all sent our way here in nj! Sat weather held out for our party! A little mist and clouds but that was all, it was alot of fun! I am so glad that I did not move to Sunday, it poured here all morning and very hard rain again last evening. Thnaks again for the support!
Jen:goodvibes

I am glad everything turned out ok!!:cool1: sometimes kids love to play in the rain especially when there is a big mud puddle!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter