A little pixie dust please

BRobson

<font color=green>Beavers is a dangerous place to
My gran died this morning all alone and it breaks my heart :sad1:

She has been in a nursing home for the last 5 years with dementia and has been battling a chest infection for a few days. My mum and dad were supposed to be flying to Tenerife on Friday but got a call on Thusrday night to say gran was not very well. They cancelled their flights and went to see her .

I know she is in a better place and didn't suffer but its still hard :sad1:

Very sorry to hear of your loss Jackie, My thoughts are with you and your family pixiedust: Sending you some pixie dust xxxx

That is such sad news, Jackie and I'm so sorry. Whatever the circumstances it's always going to be hard to deal with and we're here for you if/when you need a shoulder...

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Thinking of you and your family, hon... :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: So sorry to hear your sad news Jackie. Sending you and your family lots of love and hugs xx :hug:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Jackie i am so sorry :hug: ,i remember you telling me about your Gran when i was asking questions about dementia(about my Nan).Yes,i believe she is in a happier place now,prayers to you+your family+one sent for your Gran :angel: :hug: .Take care.x.

Oh Jackie, I am so sorry to her about your Gran. :hug: As hard as it maybe for those left behind I am sure she is in a better place now.

My thoughts are with you & your family....take care hun. You know we are all here for you should you need us. :grouphug:

I am so sorry for your loss Jackie.... :hug:

Lots of Pixie Dust for you and your family... pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

She will be in a better place now.... I know how hard it is, but try and take some comfort in that.

Take Care lovely....

Bob xoxoxoxoox

I'm so sorry Jackie:hug: I know its hard my nan died last year after a short illness, it does become a little easier as time passes.

My thoughts are with you & your family:hug:

Such sad news Jackie.

My thoughts are with you and your family during this sad time.

Keep as strong as you can, even though its very hard, and you'll do your Gran proud :flower3:

Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

She is at peace now, you are feeling sorry for yourself not her, that sounds horrible, do you know what I mean? You are entilled to feel sorry, you have lost your gran, but dementia is a horrible thing as you well know, it is real tough caring for some one who has it.
I am so sorry:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!