A little help from my friends

Well, everyone, tonight is the last night home before my little darling head to your neck of the woods. Thanks again for all the tips. I'm sure they will help tremendously. First stop is Killarney and a ride on a Jaunty cart. :thanks:

oh wow, can't wait to hear how she gets on in my country and in my former home of London :) Weather here is mixed, its March so expect lots of rain . The temperatures are getting warmer but theres still a chill in the air.

She will be fine and travelling will give her such life skills and a very new outlook on life.

Just an update - DD is now in London. There today and tomorrow. Then back home on Wednesday. She has informed me that she wants to move to and live in Dublin. She absolutely loved Ireland. Guess that just means we will have to go someday! Thanks again for all your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts