A little good news for me

leadfootlevi

DIS Veteran
I got a small raise (3%), a nice sized bonus ($6k), and work is going to start paying for my cell phone. I'm so excited for what this will do for our savings! I pray that these blessings will continue for us - I realize, especially with so many hurting, how blessed I am to have a job, let alone to get a few perks along the way.

I dreamed of another Disney trip, but I think we're going to hold off and build the savings up and just enjoy our state and our new tent this year. :thumbsup2

WTG! That is such a blessing. I think you are being very smart about your decisions. Have fun camping!

That is wonderful news, I am so glad that your employer recognized and rewarded your dedication.

I got a small raise (3%), a nice sized bonus ($6k), and work is going to start paying for my cell phone. I'm so excited for what this will do for our savings! I pray that these blessings will continue for us - I realize, especially with so many hurting, how blessed I am to have a job, let alone to get a few perks along the way.

I dreamed of another Disney trip, but I think we're going to hold off and build the savings up and just enjoy our state and our new tent this year. :thumbsup2
Nice to see someone posting happy news! Enjoy your good fortune.

It's always good to hear someone doing good in this day and time.:thumbsup2
Now,
V
V
V
V
V
V
do they have any openings???:goodvibes

Congratulations on your good fortune. I think 3% is a good raise and the bonus is great.

Best of luck to you and:) all the DISers on this thread.

Feel blessed. I just got laid off. My last day is Friday.

I was laid off before I got this job. I was obviously devastated, but now I realize it was a good thing. I hope you find something soon and that your situation results in even better things than you can imagine. :hug:

wonderful! It sounds like you are being very smart with your decisions!

That is very good news! Congratulations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter