A little funny and need some advice

Piglet

<font color=blue>Can't beat <font color=red>Family
DD gets home from 1st grade today and jumps off the bus and has a Birthday Crown on - I am thinking - that is so cute, someone on the bus must have given her theirs. She gets closer and it has her name on it. Turns out, on the morning announcements they said today was her birthday. Her teacher gives her a crown, has a celebration and even pulled her ears. And guess what....... Her Birthday is November 2nd!!!!!! She never said one word to them that it wasn't her birthday. I asked her and she said I just thought they wanted to celebrate my Birthday today since mine is on a Sunday this year.

So now I need to write a note to the teacher - how can I write it with out making anyone feel :( bad. Any advice???

Melinda

I'd start out saying how nice it was that she celebrates each child's birthday and how special your DD felt etc. Then close by saying that there must be a mistake somewhere on your DD's records because her birthday is actually Nov 2nd. I'd include what your DD said about her birthday being on a Sunday and just thinking that's why the teacher celebrated it on 10/2. Also, I'd end by somehow tactfully saying that she won't expect a another celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter