A little confused!

peterox

Mouseketeer
I know I can make ADR 180 days out. But Can I make all my ADR 180 from check in day. We are staying for 5 days.:confused3

I know I can make ADR 180 days out. But Can I make all my ADR 180 from check in day. We are staying for 5 days.:confused3

As long as you are staying on site you can book all ADRs from your check in day up to 10 days out.

If you have a confirmed Disney resort reservation you can make up to 10 days worth of dining reservations at 180 days before your date of check-in.

Otherwise, you can make dining reservations at 180 days before your date of dining.

So, yep, you'll be able to make all 5 days of dining reservations at that 180 days before check-in date.

I was soo excited when I learned this from our travel agent this week. Our 180 day mark is Oct 25. So, we missed the new credit card requirement by ONE day, in the right direction. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter