A Hop, NO Skip, and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream!

:laughing:I know what you mean about the Tea Cups! If River wants me to go on them the rule is NO spinning!

To get River to go on Space Mountain the first time I told him that it goes slower then Thunder Mountain which I read somewhere and showed him. He was scared but he did it and loved it.

I can't wait to see the rest of your night.

I should've tried that on her, but I was afraid it would be faster.

Hey Jen!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted here, but I had lots to be able to catch up on!

I'm happy that Claire was pleased with her BBB look. I agree with you though, I'm not too sure about the "poof" of hair at the top. I guess as long as she was happy, you were happy too!:goodvibes

I know I'm not in the majority here, but I really do like MSEP! I especially love the Pete's Dragon floats and the Seven Dwarfs! I can't wait to meet them at MNSSHP!! Last time I watched it I had a spot right next to Sleepy Hollow and it wasn't very crowded at all.

BTW, love the pics of Claire and the cows!:thumbsup2

I'm always in catch up mode. LOL! I did like the floats and Petes Dragon one was really neat.

I love MK at night. Actually I love all the parks at night, they just have a special feel to them. The teacups make me a bit queasy too :sick:

It has such a special feeling. I would love to spend all my park time at all parks till 2 or 3 if it was an option. I always get so much done. It's Skips favorite time too.

We headed off towards Tomorrowland Speedway next.

sdpeedway.jpg

Claire was tall enough to drive and she was so excited. Let’s just say, I’m glad she has 10 more years till she gets her drivers license!!!!

Next we headed off to Pooh!

pooh1.jpg

I think we just kind of walked through the interactive cue, maybe touching a few things here and there. But there wasn’t much of a line, so we hurried through.

pooh2.jpg

pooh3.jpg

pooh4.jpg

pooh5.jpg

pooh6.jpg

pooh7.jpg

pooh8.jpg

I was surprised that Claire remembered our ride from 2 years ago. The ride had stopped a couple of times and the lights came on…Claire remembered that and mentioned it a couple of times through out the ride.
We decided to take a walk around the dump shop. I debated on buying several different things, but in the end, we walked out empty handed.

stuffedpooh.jpg

tiggermugs.jpg

minniepops.jpg

lollipops.jpg

These were lighted up weeds basically (outside of Pooh), but I thought they looked so cool.

lightedweeds.jpg

A quick shot of the carrousel.

carrosel.jpg

And on to Snow White. This is not a favorite, in fact it has scared Claire in the past, but being that we may never have a chance to ride it again, we decided to go on it one last time.

snowwhite1.jpg

snowwhite2.jpg

snowwhite3.jpg

snowwhite4.jpg

snowwhite5.jpg

snowwhite6.jpg

These were lighted up weeds basically (outside of Pooh), but I thought they looked so cool.

lightedweeds.jpg

Haha, for a second, I thought this was a firework picture! I think I need my eyes checked,

I got a mug similar to the Tigger one, only it's green with one eyeball! It Mike for Monster's INC. It's huge and I love it!

Loved the update! Is Snow White one of the rides being removed from fantasy land? That is so sad. That has been there since before I was born!

Great photos of Tomorrowland, etc., Jen. I just love the Magic Kingdom at night all lit up. :goodvibes

I really love the Snow White ride I just love the dark rides. I hope it will still be there in June when we go. Although I'm really looking forward to the new coaster.

Loved the update! Is Snow White one of the rides being removed from fantasy land? That is so sad. That has been there since before I was born!

Yes, thats the one thats going, but no one knows when

Great photos of Tomorrowland, etc., Jen. I just love the Magic Kingdom at night all lit up. :goodvibes

I love it too. It's so pretty.

I love all of your night pictures especially the carousel picture. :goodvibes

I really love the Snow White ride I just love the dark rides. I hope it will still be there in June when we go. Although I'm really looking forward to the new coaster.

I haven't heard anything yet of when it's going to close.

Haha, for a second, I thought this was a firework picture! I think I need my eyes checked,

I got a mug similar to the Tigger one, only it's green with one eyeball! It Mike for Monster's INC. It's huge and I love it!

It does if you jsut glance at it.
I thought the mugs were cute, but I don't drink coffee, so I never buy any.

Haha, for a second, I thought this was a firework picture! I think I need my eyes checked

At first glance I did too! :laughing:

I love that Tigger mug. I don't drink coffee either, but I sure seem to have a lot of Disney coffee mugs. Don likes them :rolleyes1

I don't drink coffee either, but I like Disney mugs for hot chocolate and the occasional cup of tea when I have a cold. It tastes better in a Disney mug.

I had a cute mug that had most of the characters around the outside. It was pink inside, and said Mom on the handle. Tyler knocked it off the table and broke it last week. It will be a long time before I get the chance to replace it.

Sad to hear about Snow White closing. I assume there will be something Snow White related in the expansion?

At first glance I did too! :laughing:

I love that Tigger mug. I don't drink coffee either, but I sure seem to have a lot of Disney coffee mugs. Don likes them :rolleyes1

I try not to buy them since I have a few snowman ones I love and those are what I use for hot chocalte and for some reason people buy me mugs every so often as well. It's a well known fact amoung friends and family taht I am anti coffe, but yet I still get them. :confused3

I don't drink coffee either, but I like Disney mugs for hot chocolate and the occasional cup of tea when I have a cold. It tastes better in a Disney mug.

I had a cute mug that had most of the characters around the outside. It was pink inside, and said Mom on the handle. Tyler knocked it off the table and broke it last week. It will be a long time before I get the chance to replace it.

Sad to hear about Snow White closing. I assume there will be something Snow White related in the expansion?

I don't do tea either. But I do like hot chocolate.

Yes, there is a dewarves Mine ride slated to be in Fantasyland. But it will be quite sometime before it is built and running.

More Snow White pictures!

snowwhite7.jpg

BYE!! Not sure if we’ll ever see you again!

snwowwhite8.jpg

Claire wasn’t impressed with the ride, and I think she really won’t care that it’s leaving.

We came out and headed over towards the castle.

backofcastlelitup.jpg

We saw that Chip and Dale were out and Claire wanted to stop. I believe they were going in for a break, but would be right back out and we waited. I am so glad we did. This was the best character meet we EVER had!
THEY LOVED Claire. They took her and danced with her and played with her. They acted like she was the only person there. They did some funky rock moves, did the chicken dance. Chip decided he was leaving and grabbed Claire to walk away with him. The CM had to scold him, all the while Dale tried stealing away with Claire. They were fighting over her. Claire was LOVING every moment of it and laughing so hard.
The photopass photographer was wonderful and snapped away as well.

Warning LOTS of Chip and Dale pictures!

chipandale1.jpg

chipanddale2.jpg

Photo2410FourBySix.jpg

Photo2413FourBySix.jpg

Photo2416FourBySix.jpg

chipanddale3.jpg

chipanddale4.jpg

Photo2421FourBySix.jpg

Photo2422FourBySix.jpg

chipanddale5.jpg

chipanddale6.jpg

Photo2429FourBySix.jpg

Photo2433FourBySix.jpg

chipanddale7.jpg

Photo2438FourBySix.jpg

Photo2442FourBySix.jpg

chipanddale8.jpg

chipanddale9.jpg

I'm glad I got to go on Snow White's Scary Adventures one last time before it closes. I love dark rides and I'm sad to see this one go. Love the photos with Chip and Dale! Claire looks like she is having a blast!

Jen, what great pictures of Claire with Chip and Dale. We find that they are some of the best characters to interact with. Las year, we had so much fun with them in Tomorrowland with Stitch (who we do NOT like) and the talking trash can (whose name totally escapes me right now).

You can see how much fun she was having in the photos.

What a nice m&g with Chip & Dale! When Sam met then in 2009, she dropped her pen and Chip sat on it and wouldn't get off for nothing. :lmao: The Dale pushed Chip off and sat on it!
I think for interaction, Chip & Dale are the best! Claire looks so happy!

I don't drink coffee either, but I needed a hot chocolate mug that was bigger than a normal mug:thumbsup2

Great shots with Chip & Dale! Love the dancing ones! :dance3: I'm so sad the characters are now gone from EMH. THe one time we stayed for EMH at the MK those lines stayed really long all night. I don't buy their line about there being a lack of demand.

I'm sad about Snow White closing too. I hope it's still open so we can take one last ride in December.

Jen, I forgot to mention........ it's odd that Cindy is wearing her gown from the afternoon parade in your photos. I think she's supposed to have a light up gown. I wonder if she had a short!

Love the interaction of Claire & Chip & Dale. They are my favorite Disney characters!

At first glance I thought the weeds were fireworks. You had a good eye to notice them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter