A Hop, NO Skip, and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream!

OOH, OOH - I know!! Pick me!
Actually, I was just VERY observant in your earlier pictures as they came down the stairs and noticed who was there that you hadn't shown yet!!

Cinderella!! Do I get a prize?:laughing:

I need to do something for my poor overworked laptop. I have a virus protection program, but now I need to add memory. I should get rid of some old programs and pictures that I've copied onto an external hard drive.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have winner! Yeah, that wasn't too hard to guess. LOL!

This installment was well worth waiting for! What a wonderful way for the princesses to make an entrance. Claire looks so pretty and you can tell she was excited to see them all.

Thanks. I wish my pictures came out better, but that lighting is hard to get something good. I even thought the ships photographer pictures weren't "that" great either, but better than mine. I really liked this set up. You got to see all the Princesses in one full swoop!

What beautiful princesses! Claire looks so cute with them. How neat they appear and walk down the stairs.

It was nice how they did it! Claire was excited. She loved getting a lot of signatures at once too.

What a perfect princess pictorama! Claire really looks to be enjoying herself. Is it me, or do you think these princesses are a bit better than in the parks? They seem to have an extra bit of sparkle to them? Maybe it's just me.....

I just have to tell you I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR REPORT!!! OK. I said it and I am not ashamed:guilty: Keep the details and pictures coming - they make me smile while I dream a little dream:thumbsup2

YAY you are updating again!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Yes! I am so happy to have my computer back

What a perfect princess pictorama! Claire really looks to be enjoying herself. Is it me, or do you think these princesses are a bit better than in the parks? They seem to have an extra bit of sparkle to them? Maybe it's just me.....

Thanks. I do agree, I like the ship's Princesses much better. They seemed nicer and prettier too. I have seen som "not so pretty princesses" at the parks a few times.

I just have to tell you I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR REPORT!!! OK. I said it and I am not ashamed:guilty: Keep the details and pictures coming - they make me smile while I dream a little dream:thumbsup2

Thanks so much. I just love to take pictures...good and bad.. and love to share them too.

Great princess pictures. I think Tiana is the most beautiful of the "princesses" there that Claire saw--she just radiates.

Oooohhhh Cinderella is next! She is my favorite and DD's too. Tiana has the prettiest dress though by far! I just love it! I hope we get to meet her since we have never had the chance either. Such a pretty place for the princess meet and greet by the grand staircase. I just wish they had Rapunzel out. :confused3 And I love Claire's dress. It would be perfect for AK too.

Ok - all caught up! The Dolphin Encounter looked very fun - thanks for sharing the video! That looked like a great princess meet too.

Great princess pictures. I think Tiana is the most beautiful of the "princesses" there that Claire saw--she just radiates.

She was really pretty! Claire's a little shy around them, but then she talks all about it afterwards!

Oooohhhh Cinderella is next! She is my favorite and DD's too. Tiana has the prettiest dress though by far! I just love it! I hope we get to meet her since we have never had the chance either. Such a pretty place for the princess meet and greet by the grand staircase. I just wish they had Rapunzel out. :confused3 And I love Claire's dress. It would be perfect for AK too.

I love Tianas dress too. I love how swooshy it is! LOL

I got a question!! :)

Were there any opportunities for a family portrait in front of the staircase in the atrium? I'm dying for one! lol… I can't wait 'till we sail! Just 2 and a half more months! :goodvibes

TIA!:goodvibes

btw, I'M LOVIN YOUR TRIP REPORT SO FAR! :D

I don't know. I "think" there was the last night. We didn't have portraits done that night. It was super busy when we walked by at one time, and I know they had 3 or 4 spots set up. I thought we could go back after dinner, but they were already packed up by then.

Ok - all caught up! The Dolphin Encounter looked very fun - thanks for sharing the video! That looked like a great princess meet too.

Thanks. It was fun. I hope to get more up today. It's gonna be a busy few days if all goes according to plan here.

so glad you have your computer back and are updating again. What a great idea having all the princesses together at one time - Ariel is still my favorite (and this will age me!) - but Little Mermaid was the first Disney movie my kids saw, it had just come out when they were little and my sister sent me a copy of the VHS and my kids (and me and my husband LOL) fell in love with it - they had to watch it everyday during that summer. Can't wait to hear more!

so glad you have your computer back and are updating again. What a great idea having all the princesses together at one time - Ariel is still my favorite (and this will age me!) - but Little Mermaid was the first Disney movie my kids saw, it had just come out when they were little and my sister sent me a copy of the VHS and my kids (and me and my husband LOL) fell in love with it - they had to watch it everyday during that summer. Can't wait to hear more!

Little Mermaid came out when my sister was little. I can't remember the year, but I think I might've been in high school. I never watched it till years later. never saw it in the theaters either. But it is one of my favorites. It has fabulous music!

Well it was Cinderella…of course!

Cinderellasigning.jpg

posingwithcinderella.jpg

goodbycinderella.jpg

And the photographers

edit28.jpg

edit29.jpg

That was fun…we had seen all the Princesses….or had we? Wait, ……What do I see? I look up and see ANOTHER Princess up on the next deck having a Meet and Greet as well.
It’s a must do for us, so we hike up a flight of stairs and get in line.

I took a few shots while we waited.

This is the Vista Café, tucked away in the corner.

vistaC.jpg

vistacafe.jpg

And then it was our turn to visit one last Princess. She did a few Swirls for us!

princessminnieswirls.jpg

princessminnie.jpg

Princess Minnie!!!!!

princessminniesigning.jpg

princessminniesigning1.jpg

posingwithminniprincess.jpg

princessminnieandclaire.jpg

And the Photographers

edit33.jpg

After all the Meet and Greets it was time to get the Detective card so Claire and Mom could start a new adventure. Claire WAS NOT going to let us forget about this at all!

dectectiveagency.jpg

dectectiveagency1.jpg

detectiveagancy2.jpg

detectiveagency3.jpg

We now had our card in hand and activated. We had found that you could only activate a card to do this at certain times during the day…but I “think” you could do the actual adventure at any time of the day once you had the card. We also grabbed a map of where each picture was for the mission. There were 2 to choose from and Claire and Mom decided on one they wanted to do. The card would work for both though.

One more thing had to be done before they went off though. We needed lunch!
We hadn’t eaten since breakfast, and Claire hadn’t eaten much then. She griped a bit, but gave in when we told her there would be no mission unless she ate something. We headed to Cabanas to find that they had very little out at that time of day.

There was enough to make Claire happy though and I filled a plate for her.

hotdogcookie.jpg

Mom went off in search of the fast food services. She came back shortly and said she couldn’t find them, so I left her and Claire and went and looked. They were quite a ways down…on the other side of the pools. I got a plate of a few items for Mom and I and headed back. It was all decent food. I don’t have a picture of the wraps we had because they were so good we both gobbled them up immediately.

sandwichpizza.jpg

After we ate, we headed back to the room once again. Mom told me that she did talk to Dad (she had phone service in the Bahamas) and that he did make it to his sisters house. He was frazzled, but made it. He told her a bit about his day so far. My cousin and her family were also visiting and he said they had all left to go to the beach for the day, so he and my Aunt and Uncle were spending the day together.

I decided to stay in the room and get cleaned up while Mom and Claire went off on their mission…well actually Claire told me I wasn’t even allowed to come. LOL! She said it was something special for just her and Adda! (Pronounced Odd-ah…that’s what the kids call my Mom).

Ohh, Princess Minnie is just adorable!!!

It sounds like you had such fabulous time on your cruise. I can't wait to hear about the Detective Card game.

Here is a copy of the map. I don't remember if there were 2 separate maps for the 2 missions, or if it all went off this one map. Since I wasn't involved, I really don't know too much about it. This was the only map we brought home though.

The map is also much bigger than my scanner, so this is what you get. LOL!

detectiveagenceymap1.jpg

detectiveagencymap2.jpg

detectivemap4.jpg
detectivemap3.jpg

Ohh, Princess Minnie is just adorable!!!

It sounds like you had such fabulous time on your cruise. I can't wait to hear about the Detective Card game.

I know! I loved Minnie all dressed up!

I didn't really hear too much about it, except that it was fun and Claire ALWAYS wanted to do it. mom on the other hand said her body was sore from going back and forth and up and down. LOL!

Man, talk about your PRINCESS PALOOZA! They need to make it that easy in the parks!

The pictures are awesome. I'm glad you took your own. I think the white balance was really off on the photopass ones.

And Minnie................. isn't she grand! I love seeing the different costumes on DCL. Wouldn't it be cool if they had a slightly different costume for the other princesses though????

I love Princess Minnie! wow her dress is beautiful...and I'm sorry Princess Tiana is the most beautiful out of all the princesses and her dress is just awesome.

Princess Minnie's twirling reminds me of a certain little girl who had a photo shoot a while back in a beautiful red dress......:goodvibes

I am in love with this ship!!! I cannot believe all of the things that they have to see and do. How is three days going to be enough? I guess they plan it that way so people will come back again and again.:lmao:

Love the new ideas for the Fantasy. BBB was a great addition and will definitely draw a HUGE crowd!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter