A Hop, NO Skip, and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by jenseib, Apr 15, 2011.

1. GoofyWife

GoofyWife Mouseketeer

Wow! I'm in and on page two, so excited! I love your dining report and now, finally, the trip report we have all be waiting for ... bring it on!:cool1:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TheRealDrDisney

TheRealDrDisney Mouseketeer

This sounds awesome! Can't wait to read more...

4. BellaBaby

BellaBaby (Im)patiently waiting for next trip to Disney!!

Love the title!!:thumbsup2

Your mom and dad and Claire look so cute in that pic at Epcot!!:goodvibes

5. photographymom517

photographymom517 DIS Veteran

I'm here too!!! :thumbsup2

Going over to finish up reading your PTR & your Dining Report -- then I'll be back! ;)

~Hope (glad you posted the link on the MWT page so I was able to find this!!!)

6. WDWPrincess486

WDWPrincess486 Mouseketeer

I'm in! I've read your previous reports and love how you just tell it like it is! We're going on the Dream in a couple of weeks so I'm excited to read about your adventures with your family :goodvibes

7. marymac123

marymac123 DIS Veteran

I'm here. Loving the food report too so far!!

8. seobaina

seobaina DIS Veteran

oOOH I'm late but I'm here :thumbsup2

9. travalinfam

travalinfam Earning My Ears

Can't wait for the rest of your report! Sailing with a 6 yar old princess in October.

10. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I KNOW that smell. My Ds used to play football. He would come home with wet clothes...totally drenched in sweat.
    :rolleyes:

I think I can wait a bit... :rolleyes1 I really have no clue when we will be going back. I know he wants to tractor pull this summer, so that might be our "fun" for awhile. I guess I can give him that.

Thanks for joining. We live in NW Ohio, near Toledo. We have a tractor pull friend that lives in Greenville, (I think) and if I remember right that is in the SE part of Ohio....or at least Eastern part.

Yay! :dance3: So glad you joined in! You make it sound like I'm popular...but I know the truth, you just want to see the ship! princess:

Thanks. It might be slow going at 1st. I have to get my didning review finished..and I have a LOT of pictures to edit.

I wish that picture came out better. I took it with the wrong settings and it was very over exposed and I tried to fix it somewhat. And sadly, mom and dad don't like their picture taken, so I didn't get many of them.

LOL! I just asked you what your username was over there. Now I know!

Sometimes I'm a little too blunt in real life. :confused3 I'll try to get working on this so you can see a glimpse before you go.

Thanks for joining in!! :flower3:

Yay!!! I have to go read your stuff and catch up. I keep getting behind on everyones reports. :hug:

6 year old Princesses are fun! Does your DD stil lbeleive it is all real. I sometimes forget, and then Claire will say something and I realize she beleives all the characters are real, and my heart just warms.

11. joy13

joy13 DIS Veteran

I'm here and can't wait to read all about it! I want to do a Disney Cruise someday!

12. Family Loves Disney

Family Loves Disney DIS Veteran

Yes, they all live in the Dayton/Cincinnati area. I am only "yankee" by marriage and dh is "southern" by marriage, too. lol. Some of your previous posts may me think that you lived close to them.

13. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

YAY!! Amd just for you, I wil lbe posting a few bird pictures in this TR! :lmao:

A couple of years ago we went to TN for a tractor pull. As we were driving home we stopped in the Cinci area to go potty and order sone food to go. I made my order and the guy at the counter asked if I was from Michigan. I said, no I'm from Ohio. He said, It has to be Northern Ohio with that accent. :rotfl2: ACCENT???!!!!...I'm not the one with the accent, he was! :lmao:

14. abcangie87

abcangie87 Mouseketeer

hopping on the thread-wagon. we're on the Dream in about 6 weeks, think you can get your whole TR done in that time frame?! :)

looking forward to it!

15. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

YAY Trip Report!!!!:banana:

16. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

ahhhh....sure...but thats a lie! :rotfl:

Hey!! Thanks for joining in!

17. micandminforever

micandminforever DIS Veteran

Joining the fun.:goodvibes

18. Family Loves Disney

Family Loves Disney DIS Veteran

Accent? I have the southern twang goin' on here. Everytime we visit the in laws, dh's family keep saying to me "talk somemore Shannon". I never thought I had an accent. Even the southern people here don't think I have an accent.

19. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

I'm in!!!! :cool1:

20. Caretames1

Caretames1 Mom & Crazed Planner

3 pages and I'm FINALLY here.Ugh! Work gets in the way of everything :lmao: Better late than never! Now to go read it:thumbsup2

Carey

21. dizneeat

dizneeat DIS Veteran

I am late again to the party! :scared1:

Sorry, but I had a heck of the week and am here now, going back to catch up! :goodvibes