A Honeybee, his Little Birdie a cute car, and some good friends(:

Rainasunshine

Some say it's all a dream, but I know, I know that
So this is my first ever pre-trip report, that will eventually turn into a trip report so forgive my mistakes:-) annnd please forgive me for not being able to make an index i just have no idea how to :confused3
We are all so excited to go on our trip in two weeks so I decided to vent my Disney infused excitment into free writing, because that's the only fun type of writing there is:-)

I guess I'll explain the title first which includes introductions! *shakes hands*

Honeybee, that would be my boyfriend.... or this cute plush bumblebee your choice
180-1.jpg

Why I call him that I am not too entirely sure but seeing as this also a place for introductions I'd share his real picture, how kind of me i know:-)
089.jpg
So this kid is going to college to be a cop! then ultimatley retire and work at Disneyland.

Little Birdie, that would be me!!!
216428_1828286760920_1652871529_1807876_7479357_n.jpg
oh my how did that picture get in there I meant this one
208.jpg
because Yoda is so loveable.

My adorable white 05 chevy malibu named Ghost is far to camera shy to have his picture taken so I am sorry about that. But he is reliable and fun to drive! yay 8 hour long car trip!

For the good friends Pirate Tim
38827_1240163582839_1791800305_483707_6731933_n.jpg
annnd Cowboy Cody
206.jpg
the dashing fellow on the left will be joining us for all things Disney... and comic relief:-)

So that includes the Who
What An epic Disneyland Christmas of course
When December 13-17
Where The beautiful West Coast and Home of the great Mouse himself
Why A reason for Disney? hrm.. A fun filled adventure!

Sorry if the pictures are huge, I guess it just makes things more fun :P

Tickets, Hotels, Planning, Wishing, and Waiting

We finally got our park tickets, hotel voucher, and other random Disney goodies in the mail a few days ago! We will be staying at the Desert Inn for 4 wonderful nights and 5 amazing days in the park!

Now the aforementioned Ghost (hrm maybe this will be the perfect time to sneak up on my car and barrage him with a surprise photo shoot!) will be our lovely carriage of this 8 hour long midnight drive from the super sunny and hot AZ to the hopefully cooler land of California. Since we will be driving at night both ways I decided to share some previous trip car trip photos (but never fear I will have some super fascinating pitch black photos from then as well)

So step aboard our lovely NADA bus (hahah get it, not a... oh never mind) for a mini tour!
205590_1828279040727_1652871529_1807845_6616876_n.jpg

If you look to right you will see some lovely trees and the sunset I believe
047.jpg

And if you continue to look to your right there will be giant sized pinwheels the the local baby giant left laying around. I hope his mother isn't too mad for leaving his toys all over the place.
043.jpg

And if you decide to venture a look to your left you will see what looks like destruction. But never fear it is justHollywood magic and a broken plane/
207093_1828264840372_1652871529_1807821_3823138_n.jpg

And after those fascinating screen shots from California I bring your attention to the entertainment for the evening: Cowboy Cody!

As you see here he is a trip to bring on trips. I’m not sure if it is because he enjoys trying to rap, or his attempts at being a comedian…. The world may never know. So after that wonderful entertainment, driving through a mountain, and the warm welcome from pleasant California drivers we will safely arrive in Anaheim California where we hope they will have our hotel room ready seven hours in advanced! What is that you say? It is a crazy idea? Well okay then onto plan B! Changing from our comfy travel clothes into park ready outfits and storming the gates of Disneyland!

So in preparation for our trip and this lovely report I decided to make a photobucket account and was rather horrified that someone took my name! I've never met another Raina spelled the same haha let alone a Rainasunshine! oh well a nifty underscore solved that problem and I was on my way.

Hrm, now if I could only find my keys to the time machine and speed things up a bit ya?
time-machines-through-er-time-20100325065957774.jpg

*Disclaimer this is not my personal time machine it belongs to my good friend Gü Gle….. Google get it haha okay I guess not that funny.

Anyways we plan on seeing my all-time favorite World of Color on the first night for sure and maybe the parade and fireworks at Disneyland too but that might not work, since these awesome people have a party going on in Disneyland that night. Other than that I think we are just going to play it by ear or run around like a bunch of children:-), that works too Hrm, maybe I should do some last minute Christmas shopping at this point, or run around like children, that sounds fun. And I guess since we have to at some point we will go and check into our lovely hotel room before returning to the fun.

So for day 2 we will be making our public appearance with Mickey Mouse as we become the mayor… er did I say Mayor? I meant honorary citizens, yes that’s it. So after our all-important appearance and autograph signing… obtaining we will continue or theme of running around like children and having fun. And if our timing didn’t work out the day before never fear there will be a parade, yes a parade!

Good early morning day 3! On this fantastic day we will be using these magical ultra-rare, super early passes to get us in to the park. Oh, wait it is called Magic Morning you say? And they aren’t that rare? Well isn’t that the letdown. Oh well we will still release the inner beast…. Child and head over to Fantasyland for the morning and Star tours as well don’t worry. Afterwards we might just head over to California Adventures to rerelease the mini-beast and play Toy Story Midway Mania, where I will have no mercy and beat Bee….. okay I will lose terribly but it’s the thought that counts (;

Dun dun dun dahhhhhh day 4! So we will probably be a bit tired and look something like this…..
205507_1828250080003_1652871529_1807794_2394619_n.jpg

I know such a scary picture I should have added a disclaimer. But we will continue our mission of being little children and enjoy everything as much as possible. Kick some butt in that awesome Buzz Lightyear laser game (okay okay I know I’ll lose but still), mountain climb, have some tea, maybe explore that place where no one can hear your screams, and that other place where it is all about the screams. Regardless it will be fun and there will be blood…. Smiles geez what is up with my keyboard?

Good morning and goodbye day 5. So while most people would assume our day 4 picture should go here it is quite the opposite. On our last day we are so pumped up and rather sad that it is ending that we are no longer tired. But yay for us we are staying in the park till midnight….. before we decided to drive 8 hours alllllll the way home crazy right? Wrong, it’s an adventure!

And throughout this whole adventure I will be trying to eat as many tasty things as possible because I love food! See -->

005.jpg

004.jpg

Or maybe I just like playing with my food...
186.jpg

And after my tummy is full, and I have reached my limit for rides I think I will call it a night:-)

So with four days until we leave for our trip, I decided to add this last update to our pre trip report. Well it is more like a random blog, spewing of thoughts like thing I guess. Oh and thanks for all of those following along so far!! :D

A few days ago my lovely boyfriend decided to get us all matching shirts for the trip. Hahaha it is totally out of character of him but it was so cute. I will have pictures up of them soon! Brandon and I also decided to surprise our two friends with little hot wheels cars for the trip over there :P we decided to treat them like little kids for some reason. Annnnd we got a character call for Cody because he is the one not all into Disney the most... Hopefully he will enjoy it :rotfl:

During the running around, buying food, changing the car's oil, and finals I somehow sprained my back :confused3 But I am determined to have regardless of that slip up! :D

We are all so super excited for our trip but we are still dissapointed that the CALIFORNIA letters are gone and that DCA is all under construction :sad1:

But I do have my name spelled out before they were taken away! :rotfl:

For this trip I have decided that I will ride Toad for the first time and Dumbo for the first time since I was four:-)

I cannot wait for this trip and to share all the wonderful pictures with you guys!! :D

TTFN -- Tata for now! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter