A helpful website

onesadduck

Not so sad right now
I just found a great new website that is an online support group for all sorts of situations. They have over 500 communities dealing with all sorts of things like various cancers, and other illnesses, to bereavement, to mental dissorders, to simple parent support. If they don't have a community for what you are going through, you can always suggest a new one. And bunch of other things. Here's the URL:

http://dailystrength.org/

You can hear from and talk to people going through the exact same thing as you. I'm not suggesting that it replace the great DIS community as part of anyone's support system because it's often good to talk to people you already know, or have something else in common with. But I thought I'd tell you all because I think it can really help. You may hear how certain treatments went/are going for other people, or just get e-hugs! I hope it can help some people out there (I just joined so I don't yet know how much it'll help, but it can't hurt).

Good luck and stay strong,
Alisa

Thank you for posting this site...it's what I've been looking for to help me cope with an accident I had 5 years ago.

Thanks for the link. Rather than illness which already has several resources I feel it is good to find a place that can offer counseling for those who are not ill but have suffered a loss of a dear one. This is a dangerous situation as the bereaved person can always be vulnerable to problems unless it is addressed at the right time. The number of such persons are on the rise as we can see by the heavy appointments of the counselors so the online version would be a great help to many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter