1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

A haunting on the high seas!upd 10/18, leave tomorrow

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Pre-Trip Reports' started by Toria, Sep 21, 2013.

1. Toria

Toria It all started with a mouse

Well we have 5 days until we leave. Since I last posted I have found more magnets and I have made more Halloween Perler projects. I went to out Disney outlet store here and purchased DD a very cute Minnie Mouse suitcase.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I needed to purchase her new luggage, because the truth to the matter is that I was kicking her out of a suitcase. My shoes would not properly fit in my 1 suitcase(don't judge me). Everyone is pretty much packed except for DH. He is off tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday(remember this). I bet he will wait until 4:30am Saturday to pack knowing well that I want to be on 1-10 by 5:30. I will make sure to put in my TR if he proves me wrong or not. As for my niece, her mom said that she will get her to packing. I learned on Facebook that she had to get stiches in the back of her leg, because her sister closed a recliner on her leg. I now have to pack some waterproof dressings for her. I guess that it could have been worse.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Cheryl726

Cheryl726 DIS Veteran

That's an adorable suitcase! Have a great cruise! Looking forward to more pics!

4. Toria

Thanks! I knew that she would love that suitcase, especially since it is not pink.

5. Toria

These last 2 nights have been sleepless for me. I have been thinking about all the things that I still have to do. We leave tomorrow and I feel like I have so much to do before my head hits the pillow tonight. I washed laundry today and I stillm have whites clothes in the dryer that I need to put away. I had to go drop my dog off to a co-worker that is going to keep him while we are away. After that I went to my son's school to pick up school work for next week. I then had to drop the birds off for boarding, pick up DH dry cleaning, drop off library books, pay bills(that put a dent in our free spending money). I am at work now still thinking about what I have left to do at home before we leave at 5am. I guess I should make a list out. All and all I am super excited that we leave tomorrow. Look for my TR in the future. Thanks to all who have followed this short PTR.

6. Princess Michelle

Princess Michelle <font color=red>Kissing Bandit<br><font color=navy

Toria, I'm sorry that your vacation is about to come to an end but I'm really looking forward to hearing all about your trip! :thumbsup2