A Halloween Adventure in Autism (11/7) Prayer Request for Catie (p.129)

You are under 11 months now! Hope you get some free time to come back and update.:surfweb: We had so much fun last year we are thinking of going back for Halloween again!pirate:

Hoping that things are going well for you and that you MIA is due to living life to the fullest! :grouphug:

Well, I saw on Scrappy's PTR that a certain pary had changed her ticker, so I thought we might get more info here. popcorn::popcorn::

Great to see you back!!!

party:party:party:
For being under 1 year!​

Oh well back to 1 year 4 months and some extra.
Hopefully we will have you back for the under 1 year celebration!

Hope all is well and hope to hear from you soon. Maybe when school goes back?

I do believe it's time that this TR was updated!

(Ya know, considering that in less than two months, it'll have been a whole YEAR since you went!)

This was an awesome report, and I am so happy I actually took the time to read it and I must say it was great! My son has Autism too and I love the similarities, I guess sometimes I wish I knew more families like us and enjoy Disney too - I wish we could do a DISmeet one day as well! Thanks again! Mx

At wdw right now. Just let Sarah go to stitch's great escape by herself and then come find us at cosmic ray's...she did it!

We know you're a busy, busy lady... but Billy's been sick for an awfully long time! We want to know what happened next! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter