A Great Find! Thanks to Carrie!

tiggersam00

Dole Whip addict... and proud of it!
Hi There Ladies and Gents! :goodvibes

Just wanted to give you my recap of a wonderful service I had never heard of until I read Carrie (lurkyloo) recommend it! :thumbsup2

I was looking into having something delivered to our hotel room (POP) to surprise DF on our trip in March and stumbled across Betsy's site from a link on the dis. Well, all I can say is I am VERY impressed so far. I called Batsy to see what she could throw together for a reasonable price for DF. She is going to make a basket with Mickey Wine Glasses, Resort Refillable Mugs, a Hidden Mickey Book, a sports trivia book, a Mickey and Minnie Bride and Groom Plush set and DF's favorite soap from DTD (it's the Mickey Ginger Ale Soap from Basin, and it is fantastic btw) all for right around $100! It is all wrapped in a nice basket with bow and a card! Betsy only charges a $25 fee for buying everything (which she buys from WDW and does not mark up in price!), wrapping and delivering the basket to the hotel! I am thourghly impressed and Betsy was great to talk to on the phone and helped put together a great gift for DF!

Here is the link for Memories by Betsy!
Awesome, just awesome!!
:yay:

:goodvibes I thought it was very reasonable... and she was awesome to talk to, she will really get you anything disney sells which is awesome! I am so excited to see Dave get the basket now, I'll post the pic up here once she makes it!

She sends you a picture of what it looks like before you pay so you really know what your getting!

That's great! I'm so glad it's working out for you. I've never used her service, so I'll be eager to see pix! :goodvibes

lurkyloo That's great! I'm so glad it's working out for you. I've never used her service, so I'll be eager to see pix!

I promise to post as soon as she is done :) Thanks again!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter