A Golden-Grand-Slam-Outta-the-Park Alaskan Cruise! COMPLETE 7/18!!!!!!

I could have sworn that I commented over here! Sounds like you had a great trip!

I am sure you did comment and I am just a very very bad DISer and forgot to comment back! How are you?? Miss you Alison! And yes- it was a great trip- I hope you and Fran will go someday- it is just unbelievable-

LOL, you are cracking' me up!! Very glad to hear you did not deprive yourself of bathroom or food, I would feel too guilty then!

You saw Orcas?! Amazing! And a breach?! Double amazing! You have every right to blubber away- I know I always do. SO magical, most definitely. And we are in the same club now- the I went once, I gotta go back to Alaska club. There are plenty of members, I feel certain.

What RCCL ship were you on?

Sorry I didn't quote you right, it's a PITA on an ipad! First world problems.
We were on Rhapsody of the Seas, it's an older ship so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles like their new ships but we loved it. Honestly on an Alaskan cruise it's more about the scenery than what you have access to on the ship in my opinion, it was still a beautiful ship with plenty of amenities, we left out of Seattle

The cruise direction said people think of Alaskan cruises and think of the "Newly wed and nearly dead" I think that stigma is starting to go away, especially with disney sailing there

Great wrap up! It sucks it is over..
I am working on packing and getting my my memory cards gathered. ;)

Great TR Ellen! I hope that you are going to do one for your upcoming Fantasy Western. We're on that for next spring, so I need the scoop from you!

Gosh, your boys have gotten so tall! They are growing up right before our eyes!

Apparently I've been MIA from the Dis this summer! It's been crazy busy.... But I'm so glad I got on and checked to see if you had updated/finished this TR. I don't even know where to begin commenting - everything looked amazing!! You have definitely encouraged me to add an Alaska cruise to my bucket list. It may be a few years but we are definitely going to go on one!

I'm looking forward to your new TR of your latest family trip!

re-readin yer TR .......:goodvibes

Bucket list.....gotta add this to my bucket list -:jumping1:
(luv yer pics)

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

Time to reread your report - as we are planning our next Alaska cruise in just a few months. Wish you were traveling with us. :)

Kate

I love that people are still commenting on your TR, it's a fabulous read!! In fact, now that we are *finally* going to Alaska this August I am going to sit down soon and re-read this TR :cheer2::thumbsup2

Thank you for this wonderful trip report. We are going on the Wonder to Alaska in June and based on your report I booked Rum Runners.

I just read through your entire trip report. So well done!! Thank you for writing it! I can't wait until August when my husband and I will take our first Alaskan cruise!! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!