1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five." DR LINK!

Discussion in 'Disney Trip Reports' started by Disneyfreak616, Nov 30, 2012.

1. mike the canuck

mike the canuck https://www.youtube.com/user/reelbigfishtml

Following along

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MissPrice

MissPrice Treguna, Makoidees, Trecorum, Sadis Dee!

Yay!! Update. That nail is amazing! -Amanda

4. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

You guys are seriously too cute!!! Love the ballerina poses and your ticker on your phone is AWESOME!! It's amazing how the level of excitement to be going to WDW can proportionately compensate for lack of sleep. ;) You look great for getting minimal sleep!

5. hulagirl87

hulagirl87 DIS Veteran

yay! another trip report! Can't wait to hear more :goodvibes I love that you did a Jenna Marbles parody. She cracks me up!

6. Disneyfreak616

Disneyfreak616 DIS Veteran

Thanks! You too!

Aww thanks. :goodvibes It usually falls out pretty quickly, but it looks nice at first!

Me too!!! Drives me NUTS.​

Oh I know right! I had to restrain myself soooo much. It was very difficult.

Ahh you're so lucky! I wish I lived that close! I often start and end with EPCOT as well. We love it there!​

I have the same shirt. I love it! Oh and I know isn't the shower curtain SO cute!? My shower has a door, but if it didn't, I would definitely want that curtain.

Oh I know! She should go to Disney Haters Jail.​

Herp derps you're precious.​

She totally is. Ah well. Sucks to suck.

BAHAHAHAH Jenna. <3​

YAY!

Thanks! Mine is naturally straight and so is Allie's. I just use a regular curling iron. It's a medium barrel by Hot Tools and I LOVE it. It heats up in no time!

I know! The Disney resorts are seriously my favorite thing! They're all so unique and I love all of them. :cloud9:

I apologize! There ARE lots of updates.

Thank YOU for reading!

Oh it is an honor, I assure you!

Thank you so much! You too!​

So true! More EPCOT for us! Thanks so much!​

:welcome:

Thank you! I'm so sad I don't have a pic of the rest. ):​

Aww thanks Brenda! Hahaha we were veryyy wired. Isn't it!? It's an app called Countdown to an Event. I love it!

It really is amazing. I'm able to run on sheer Disney magic alone for DAYS!

Hahaha thank you! I guess "sleep-deprived" is my best look! :hyper:

YAY! Thanks! Hahaha I love her. She is HILARIOUS. :rotfl2:

7. MickeyisBeast

MickeyisBeast <font color=green>Some people just don't understan

Joining in! I love reading other teen's TRs :-) You arrived in Disney a couple days after we left

8. Disneydude97

Disneydude97 Reaching New Horizons

Pretty good start, Kristen. Can't wait for more, my fellow frump!

9. Reberella

Reberella Mouseketeer

Nice start! Your trip sounds like so much fun! And your hair looks so pretty curled how'd it stay like that overnight?? Hahah can't wait to hear more :goodvibes

10. POLY1985

POLY1985 DIS Veteran

I'm all set to read another of your fun TR's! LOVE your dancing people nail - so cute! I cannot understand people who think Epcot is boring. I could spend days there exploring.:confused3

11. solana131

solana131 DIS Veteran

Ahhhh...Disney Day! The only time when a 3am alarm is not met with a fist to the wall :coffee:

12. PrincePluto

PrincePluto Disneyholic

Great update! I can't believe that lady being so anti-EPCOT! (though, sadly, I really can - there are all too many people who don't feel the Disney magic, including members of my own family.) Personally, EPCOT is my favorite of all the Florida parks. Whenever I go for more than 4 park days, EPCOT is guaranteed to be a twice-visited (and possible thrice-visited!) park.:thumbsup2

13. SmallWorld71

SmallWorld71 DIS Veteran

Great update!
    We overheard a similar type Epcot comment a few years back and my now 13 year old DS said to me, "Epcot has something for everyone. There are good rides, lots of good food, characters, shows, entertainment, hands-on stuff and going to the world showcase is like going to museums. How can you not find something you like at Epcot?"

14. tayalltheway

tayalltheway Mouseketeer

Subscribed and caught up! I'm excited to hear all about Boardwalk Villas. My wife and I were just talking today about how that's the Epcot resort we know the least about but want to learn more.

15. vyrg

vyrg Lilipépite

A new TR ! I'm so excited ! Thank you :yay:

16. xxnaomi89xx

xxnaomi89xx Mouseketeer

I'm in! Loved your last trip report :). Can't wait to read more :)

17. Tinkerkell123

Tinkerkell123 DIS Veteran

Subbing and can't wait to hear more!

18. emma212010

emma212010 DIS Veteran

So exciting!!!! I love the morning of a Disney trip!!!! I love Allies shirt so much! It's so cute! Wow! I can't believe that lady was trashing EPCOT! >:-( I guess Disney's not for everyone after all! Who knew??

19. KCFAN247

KCFAN247 Earning My Ears

Yay! Are you posting the videos on here too?

20. PlutosRHM55

PlutosRHM55 Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

YAY! It's started. I love how you painted your nails with the dancing people Kristen! Need that pin so bad now :goodvibes Those Spectrospecs are awesome! I want some! Track some wrackspurts ya know. Will have to see if they have those at WWoHP when I go... someday.

Big :thumbsup2 to the No Sleeping! It never fails to preserve energy for Disney sometime or preserve Disney time that is :teeth: That's awesome how you were able to shoot a whole getting ready video! Need to watch more of Jenna Marbles' videos to see what that is about. I've only seen the one about the Disney princesses lol

Nice foreshadowing there, now I understand why my parents yelled at me when I didn't weigh my luggage the night before I left for Disney. All makes sense now! lol jk Can't believe the lady on the plane. Someone seems to be missing a whole lot of magic in their life. But yeah, more for us!

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

21. WickedDreamer

WickedDreamer Mouseketeer

I have just caught up with some of your other Frump Trip reports, loved your Frumps have hit the Wall trip report and can't wait to start reading this one!! You and Jess do such a fabulous job with your reports and videos I'm looking forward to seeing this one from start to finish!! All Hail the fabulous trip reporters!!:worship:

So jealous you guys get to go a few times a year to WDW!! :lovestruc My sister and me did our first trip last year in January and ended up staying for 3 weeks and we're coming back this October for a Disney Cruise and to spend some more time in the world!!!

Looking forward to reading!!

Shannon