"A Fresh Start" WDW Vacation with a Newbie and the Boyfriend!- Nov TR COMPLETE 2/16!

This morning was our MK day and Emily and I had a date at Cinderella's Castle! Our reservation was at 8:40 and I thought we were going to get into Main Street early but MK changed its hours to 8AM opening.

Corey was staying back at the hotel and going to meet us. He was going to have breakfast at Main Street Bakery.

Main Street was still pretty empty so Emily and I got some photopass shots. I finally got my CD!

Photo1183FourBySix.jpg

Photo1178FourBySix.jpg

Photo1177FourBySix.jpg

Photo1167FourBySix.jpg

Photo1164FourBySix.jpg

When we got to MK we saw FALL decorations!! So pretty!! I was hoping they were still up! It was a beautiful morning in Magic Kingdom my favorite place in the world!

IMG_2140.jpg

IMG_2141.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

I love this picture of the Emporium. The sky was so blue.
IMG_2146.jpg

We even got to see the trolley singers, is it bad I have no clue what they are called?

IMG_2147.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

It was fun to play around with my camera for some castle shots. Even though they aren't that great.

IMG_2155.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2157.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

So happy to be eating in the castle!!
IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

Next up: Breakfast

IMG_2164.jpg

Have another reader :) Im excited for your next installment. I'm dragging my boyfriend to Cinderellas royal table for Breakfast. :) I keep telling him he gets to eat with princesses and gets a sword.... Still not too excited :) Loving the pictures!!!

I love the MK pics! Looks like it was pretty empty that early which is always nice. I hope that you enjoyed CRT!

I love the fall decorations! We left the park one evening and returned the next morning and all of a sudden the park had been transformed - in a wonderful way!

Great photos on Main Street of you and Emily!! :)

What a lovely morning in the MK. Love the empty street near the Castle. First thing in the morning is the best! Aren't the Halloween decorations SO festive? :thumbsup2

I can't wait to read about your breakfast at Cindy's. I have always wanted to eat there and have yet to do it. I guess I'm waiting for a granddaughter.:rotfl: So, I guess I will be waiting for a long while!

Just want to tell everyone Merry Christmas. I am waiting for midnight mass so I thought I could post an update since I have been busy lately getting ready to go back home.

So far I got Laila perfume as a christmas gift! I love that perfume. I wonder what other disney related gifts I will get?:confused3

Well onto my TR! We booked breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. Corey didn't want to go so this was my treat to Emily. We were really looking forward to dining with the princesses since we are princesses!

We checked in and were lead inside where we greeted by a man of steel!

IMG_2165.jpg

Then we were greeted by the beautiful Cinderella. I commented on how beautiful her new dress is! It really is an improvement. We talked for a few moments about what land we come from and so on!

We had a cute princess pose!

IMG_2166.jpg

Then another man of steel that greeted us and wanted a picture with Emily!
IMG_2167.jpg

The hostess told us to head upstairs so up we went up the beautiful narrow staircase. It was so cool to walk up the castle in a staircase! I was in heaven.

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

They took us to our table which was on the second level away from the window. I wanted a window spot but I was really okay with wherever. We had a pretty big table.

IMG_2174.jpg

we started off with some breads. Nothing really too good here.
IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

The menu was so pretty.
IMG_2172.jpg

Our server was really pushing us to order. He came by twice and asked if we were ready to order. We weren't. Finally the third time we were ready. I ordered the filet and Emily ordered the lobster crepes.

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

I though the food was very good. I liked how it was savory breakfast food. The steak was pretty good. Not incredibly tender because it was pre sliced but it was still good. The eggs were good with the carmelized onions on top that had a kick.

Next came the princesses. They were amazing. Emily is a huge Aurora fan so that was awesome to see how excited she got. I love how 27 year olds just turn into 12 year olds when you see characters. So magical.

IMG_2175.jpg

IMG_2184.jpg

I loved the wishing wands. It is great they treat adults the same here.
IMG_2185.jpg

IMG_2187.jpg

IMG_2189.jpg

Here is the main area.
IMG_2195.jpg

After the princesses I decided I wanted another entree so I got the lobster crepes. These were good as well. I thought both entrees were small but good.
IMG_2190.jpg

When we were getting ready to leave we had to wait for the princesses to make their entrance. We asked for a picture in front of the restaurant which I love.
IMG_2196.jpg

We then headed back downstairs the grand staircase.
IMG_2200.jpg

The man of steel wanted a pic with me this time.
IMG_2206.jpg

All in all it was an awesome experience. Emily and I both talked about this for days and it was such a special time between us. It really made WDW a great time for her!

Have another reader :) Im excited for your next installment. I'm dragging my boyfriend to Cinderellas royal table for Breakfast. :) I keep telling him he gets to eat with princesses and gets a sword.... Still not too excited :) Loving the pictures!!!
Yay thanks for reading! Happy Holidays!

I love the MK pics! Looks like it was pretty empty that early which is always nice. I hope that you enjoyed CRT!
It was empty very early but got horrible as you will read! Happy Holidays!
I love the fall decorations! We left the park one evening and returned the next morning and all of a sudden the park had been transformed - in a wonderful way!

Great photos on Main Street of you and Emily!! :)

i love when that happens. When we went back to MK it was christmas overnight! I loved that. Merry Christmas Brenda!

Ahhhh so exciting! I have always wanted to eat at CRT, I can't wait to hear about it!!!

You def need to eat there!

What a lovely morning in the MK. Love the empty street near the Castle. First thing in the morning is the best! Aren't the Halloween decorations SO festive? :thumbsup2

I can't wait to read about your breakfast at Cindy's. I have always wanted to eat there and have yet to do it. I guess I'm waiting for a granddaughter.:rotfl: So, I guess I will be waiting for a long while!
Yes the H ween decorations were so festive! I love them. Would your husband eat with you? It was a fun experience. I loved it. Happy Holidays!

The fall decorations are so pretty!! Almost as magical as the Christmas decorations!!! :goodvibes

I know, not quite as magical. I am def partial to Christmas. I think it is because I am a huge Christmas fan. Merry Christmas!

Ahhh the breakfast looks like SO much fun! It's so stinking beautiful. I am so glad that yall had such a wonderful time!!! :goodvibes

Breakfast looks so yummy! I would have a difficult time deciding what to pick :scratchin Would love to try dining there one day...maybe when my granddaughter gets a little older when she can truly enjoy the Princesses!

Okay. I officially regret not booking CRT! :sad1: The new menu just looks and sounds amazing. I think we would have enjoyed it MUCH more than Akershus. Oh well… there is always 2014!

So glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Those food looks really amazing and it sounds like a wonderful experience. I really do hope to eat there some day. :thumbsup2

Hi Rachel! I hope you had a great Christmas. I want to hear if you scored some Disney swag! Your business trip/WDW trip is coming up so soon. Sure wish I had some clients in Central Florida. (I do have an employee near Cape Canaveral so hmmmm... maybe I need an off site meeting with her someday!)

You and Emily look like you really enjoyed your CRT breakfast. If your beautiful smiles are any indication you certainly did! :thumbsup2

Ahhh the breakfast looks like SO much fun! It's so stinking beautiful. I am so glad that yall had such a wonderful time!!! :goodvibes
Hi Marissa! I see you found me on Instagram! I followed you back. Hopefully there will be lots more disney pics in 5 days!
Breakfast looks so yummy! I would have a difficult time deciding what to pick :scratchin Would love to try dining there one day...maybe when my granddaughter gets a little older when she can truly enjoy the Princesses!

It was good! The good thing is you can order more than one thing. Yes, schedule when your granddaughter gets old enough for the princesses. I can't wait till I have kids, although for now it is still fun to meet characters as an adult.

Okay. I officially regret not booking CRT! :sad1: The new menu just looks and sounds amazing. I think we would have enjoyed it MUCH more than Akershus. Oh well… there is always 2014!
I hear those cheesy potatoes are good at Akershus though! Yes, always next year for CRT although I have heard they are coming out with another new menu!
So glad you enjoyed your breakfast. Those food looks really amazing and it sounds like a wonderful experience. I really do hope to eat there some day. :thumbsup2

Anymore Dis'er girl trips coming up? You can eat there then.

Hi Rachel! I hope you had a great Christmas. I want to hear if you scored some Disney swag! Your business trip/WDW trip is coming up so soon. Sure wish I had some clients in Central Florida. (I do have an employee near Cape Canaveral so hmmmm... maybe I need an off site meeting with her someday!)

You and Emily look like you really enjoyed your CRT breakfast. If your beautiful smiles are any indication you certainly did! :thumbsup2
Hi Brenda!! I did score some Disney swag, lol! I got a Precious Moments Disney figuring, Mary Poppins ornament, Minnie Mouse pants, a house for my christmas village, the Laila perfume, a CD with disney songs, and I think that is it.

I am so excited for my trip yet a little nervous to be there myself. Also the weather doesnt look that great on Sunday but that is ok. I am eating at Kona Lunch, CP breakfast, BOG lunch, Artist Point, an Epcot lunch(haven't decided), Boma, Le Cellier dinner. I just got the deluxe dining plan! I have never gotten that before because I could never eat that much for a long time but since it is only 2 nights I decided to get it.

I love your CRT pics! And I agree that it has a funny way of turning grown ups into children lol That perfume is a great Christmas gift! Did you get more Disney themed gifts? I got a few Disney gifts myself :)

So after breakfast Corey was going to meet us behind the castle. I saw the evil stepsisters and got in line. The line was short but I changed my mind and got out.

We also saw an intense SotMK card collector. He had a portfolio with all of the cards in it! I made the mistake of asking him about the game and he went on for about 5 minutes about the game. He liked it a lot! I am not sure I would like it that much!

My goal for this morning was to meet Merida. My little cousin is obsessed with Merida so I wanted to get a video of her saying hi and a personalized message to her. We met up with Corey after telling him to go right out of the castle instead of going left. Ooops! We got in line for Merida and there was only one person in front of us. Another group was going through so we had to wait a little bit but only for 10 minutes. We were actually first to meet Merida.

IMG_2208.jpg

It was such an awesome M&G! I recorded the video on my phone and she said " Hi Grace. I am having a lovely time meeting your cousin here. I can't wait till I can meet you here. Until then keep practicing your archery!" It was adorable. Apparently Gracie watches this video like 3 times a day and had it memorized in a couple days. The note said To my Twin Sister Grace Love Merida. That is now hanging on her wall. They both have curly red hair so that is why they are twins!

Photo1207FourBySix.jpg

Here is me getting my phone video ready
Photo1208FourBySix.jpg

Photo1209FourBySix.jpg

Photo1217FourBySix.jpg

After this I went to the new Fantasyland because I have heard that they were letting the General Public in for previews. I ordered D23 so I could have a chance to see it but got waitlisted for my selected for the previews so I was really upset about that. I showed the attendant my waitlist letter hoping she would let me in and feel sorry for me but that was not the case. I was denied.

I was so upset about this. I really though I would be let in.

Thus begins my worst day in Disney World history...

We got wands from CRT and they didn't fit in my backpack so I knew I had to get rid of them. We found two little girls and I told them Cinderella wanted me to give them the wishing wand so they got it and were so happy!!

IMG_2209.jpg

Here is the cool wall in FLE!
IMG_2210.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

Next was a trip to Splash Mountain. It was a little chilly this morning so Emily was worried about getting cold.

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

I tried to use my fast lens to take pictures in the dark but it didn't work so well. It was hard to do!

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

It was a fun ride and we did get wet. Emily and Corey both put their arms up. Not me, I am a wuss!

We decided to take a spin on BTMR to dry off in the wind.

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

After BTMR Corey decided he was ready to eat. He went to Columbia Harbor House and got the breaded shrimp. We had a nice table in the upstairs area. There was this huge tour group on this scavenger hunt this day. I saw them all over the place in MK. One of the things they were trying to find was in CHH.

IMG_2260.jpg

He didn't really like the shrimp that much because there was too much breading.

I took a pic of our CRT picture with Cinderella. I love it!

IMG_2256.jpg

I was really getting annoyed at this point because my feet hurt very very bad and I didn't feel too well. My feet hurting was making me nautious and I just felt bad. After this I decided I needed to rest every couple of hours to make it bearable. Also it was very hot this day and the crowds were HORRIBLE! Honestly the worst I have ever seen them. I will listen to people from now and never go to MK on a Saturday!

We decided to go to Pirates of the Caribbean after Corey's lunch.

Emily stopped to get an iced coffee which she really liked!

We also went into the Christmas store.

IMG_2263.jpg

Here is a pic of the crowds from across the moat.

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

First we stopped for Dole Whip!

IMG_2271.jpg

I got a pineapple vanilla float and Corey got an orange pineapple float.

IMG_2269.jpg

I also took some pics of the Sunshine Tree Terrace to see what it looked like! I didn't know it was back there.

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

Unfortunately Pirates was down. It actually was down the rest of the day so emily didn't get to go on it.

IMG_2274.jpg

We went along on our journey and came across Jungle Cruise which was a 35-40 minute wait. FOR JUNGLE CRUISE!! We decided we needed to ride a ride so we went on it. It really did take that long. The line was so long and soo hot. I thought I was going to pass out.

IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

OUr skipper was Evan and he was HILARIOUS!!!! Seriously the best skipper ever. Disney he deserves a raise. He was coming up with original jokes and was cracking on himself and making so many jokes. Even the corny jokes were funny with him.

IMG_2281.jpg

Here is Corey and I
IMG_2280.jpg

I was taking pictures of Evan and he posed for me!
IMG_2282.jpg

Here is the lovely elephant pics that everyone always think is real.
IMG_2283.jpg

These women next to us were taking pictures of everything!!! And on flash!! In the dark part they were taking pictures of everything even the stuff across the boat. I don't know why you would take pictures like that!

After this I decided to check out FLE again. Once again denied. Except this time they were rude. Which I can understand because a lot of people were coming up to the gate mad they couldn't get in. (like me lol). Oh well, at this point I came to the realization I wasn't going to see it. they also told me it wasn't opening to the GP after the previews at 9 like it was supposed to! I was bummed.

We then went to Storybook Circus. I love that new area. It is so cool! I kinda wish that splash area wasn't such a wet area but It still is cute.

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

Emily and I(mostly me) wanted to meet Minnie and Daisy. The line was soo long! It was only 30 min but felt longer. Their areas in here were so cute!

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

Daisy was reading my palm!
IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

I told Minnie that I had a poodle named Lola too and all I meant was I had a poodle too and she was looking all over the place for her dog named Lola but there wasn't one named Lola. She was confused.

We also got fastpasses for Dumbo so we could ride that before dinner.

Sorry you were in pain and that you didn't get to see New Fantasyland! I'm so excited for you that you get to see it soon, though!!!!

Hahah... you don't think the Jungle Cruise is funny all the time? I find it hilarious. I love corny jokes. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter