1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

A free birthday ticket from now until the 6/10/2013 -Sign up before the 30/9/12

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Carrie_Cat, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat <font color=magenta>I'm a Rive Gauche person<br><f Moderator

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kizzabel

kizzabel Eating poisonous apples since '86

Thanks a million :)

4. CassieReynart

CassieReynart Member

Sorry for ressurecting an old topic, but does anyone know if the AP for 45EUR is still valid with the birthday ticket? I was just printing my ticket out and although I have tickets for my trip next week a 45EUR AP is irresitable, especially since we are planning on going in October. However there is something in french about November 2012, I think it says something about the price is correct as of Nov 2012 but I thought I would just check. Thanks for any help!

5. jillrobinson

jillrobinson <font color=red>I will be very angry if there are

There is a thread on DCP with differing answers, typical of DLP probably depends which CM you get !

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.disneycentralplaza.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddisney%2Bcentral%2Bplaza%26hl%3Den%26tbo%3Dd%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D790&sa=X&ei=9ZETUb6GJKKM0wWFtoGICQ&sqi=2&ved=0CDYQ7gEwAA

i can't link direct to the thread probably due to the translater, it's Disney Travel -> Tickets and Annual Passports -> Convert a free birthday ticket Francilien Annual Pass for ¬ 45!

:)

6. CassieReynart

CassieReynart Member

Thank you! I can't believe I didnt think to look there.

7. Carrie_Cat

Carrie_Cat <font color=magenta>I'm a Rive Gauche person<br><f Moderator

I'll have a look at the small print OH's b'day ticket tonight for you as I know he received his reminder email the other day.

Afaik the ticket is offered throught the validity of the birthday ticket.