A free birthday ticket from now until the 6/10/2013 -Sign up before the 30/9/12

Thanks Carrie :)
I didn't know about the Francilien passport offer, think we will definately take advantage of that too !

Hi folks, I'm so grateful for this site, it has been incredibly helpful in planning for our trip to DLP.

My question is, some places I see the birthday offer is valid on your bday plus the next 6 days, but on my actual ticket it says:
Valable pour une visite du 31 Octobre 2012 au 07 Novembre 2012

So my birthday + 6 days would be valid through November 6, but on the ticket seems to say valid through November 7. Am I missing something?

thanks!

Sorry I seem to have missed you in there :goodvibes

My ticket was from the 6th to the 13th so that is 8 days as well as the last day is always included.

I'd be going by what was on my ticket as it's come directly from Disney.

Billet électronique 1 jour / 2 Parcs valable pour une visite le jour de votre anniversaire ou l'un des 7 jours suivants.

E-ticket 1 day/2 parks valid pour a visit on your birthday or one of the 7 following days

Have fun :thumbsup2

Have just worked out that by buying the Francilien passes from the Birthday offer for me and Liam we will have spare days on our package tickets that Rob and Jamie will be able to use, so I've just tagged a couple of extra nights at the Travel Explorers onto our trip :thumbsup2

Thanks once again to Carrie for making us aware of this fabulous offer :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for this Carrie, and to you Jill as your FB post prompted me to read this more carefully. I have not yet received my voucher / ticket but have a question. I don't need the free ticket as we have a package booked, but am interested in the 20% off at Plaza Gdns - do I have to use and validate the free ticket to be able to use the restaurant discount or can I just go to the restaurant with the voucher? My French just about allowed me to fill in the application form, not up to reading the T & C's I'm afraid! :goodvibes

Thank you so much for new posts of today!
I just discovered this topic because of that.

With 3 birthdays in 1 week we are very, very happy with this offer!!

I don't need the free ticket as we have a package booked, but am interested in the 20% off at Plaza Gdns - do I have to use and validate the free ticket to be able to use the restaurant discount or can I just go to the restaurant with the voucher?

You can just go to the restaurant with the voucher :thumbsup2

Stupid question alert :scratchin

On the sheets I've printed out, do I need to cut out the seperate vouchers then ? I was assuming that I'd take the whole thing and they'd give me seperate park ticket, AP and restaurant voucher.

The only reason I ask is if that's not the case and you just need the voucher on the print out, is there any reason why I couldn't register Rob and Jamie, just for the restaurant vouchers, PG and RDS are 2 of our favourites in the parks, the boys would be happy to eat in either more than once.

Thanks again :)

Stupid question alert :scratchin

On the sheets I've printed out, do I need to cut out the seperate vouchers then ? I was assuming that I'd take the whole thing and they'd give me seperate park ticket, AP and restaurant voucher.

The only reason I ask is if that's not the case and you just need the voucher on the print out, is there any reason why I couldn't register Rob and Jamie, just for the restaurant vouchers, PG and RDS are 2 of our favourites in the parks, the boys would be happy to eat in either more than once.

Thanks again :)

You need the whole A4 page -That is the ticket.

As you are getting an AP with it I'd swipe it at the turnstile, then take it along with your passport to the AP office and then show it at the till when you pay at Plaza Gardens or RdS.

At Agrabah they asked for my id card as well as the ticket to prove that it was mine/my birthday :)

Has anyone who took advantage of this offer received an email offering a Disney hotel room for 75 euros?

Going to check emails now Jill, when are you off? sorry if you have a ticker, cant see them on my fone! Had forgotten about the 20% off at RDS. Thanks for the reminder :)

jillrobinson said:
Has anyone who took advantage of this offer received an email offering a Disney hotel room for 75 euros?

We were going to Jill, but the rest of our party didn't want to stay over :( We were offered the Sequoia too!

I was hoping you were going to say "never heard of it" :rotfl:
So in your experience does everyone get this email ?

I've a 4 night 5 day package booked with Disney and a room booked for 2 nights at Travel Explorers, balance still be paid on that, but if every one gets offered this deal then I could theoretically book 2 extra nights at SL for about the same price, 1 with Liam's birthday ticket and 1 with mine.

Would the regular reservation line know about this offer and am I right in assuming I'd have to wait for the email to be able to book the room ? :headache:

How far inadvance did you get that email Mark? And was it valid for just one night stays? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter