A free birthday ticket from now until the 6/10/2013 -Sign up before the 30/9/12

:headache::headache::headache::headache:
I give up......i keep getting this message...

Veuillez corriger les informations signalées ci-dessous avant de valider à nouveau le formulaire :
- Votre numéro de téléphone doit être au format numérique uniquement
- Veuillez renseigner votre numéro de téléphone portable pour recevoir par SMS les offres et nouveautés de Disneyland Paris

and if i put in my mobile it says

Votre numéro de téléphone doit être au format numérique uniquement

:sad2::sad2:

<label for="CustomerCivility">Civilité <sup>*</sup></label>

<label for="Ticket0Firstname">Prénom <sup>*</sup></label><label for="Ticket0Lastname">
Nom <sup>*</sup></label>

Adresse e-mail <sup>*
</sup>Confirmation adresse e-mail <sup>*
</sup>Date de naissance <sup>*
</sup>Pays de naissance <sup>*
</sup><label for="Ticket0Birthplace">Ville de naissance <sup>*

</sup></label><sup>
I then ticked</sup><sup> this one only

</sup>Oui, je souhaite recevoir par e-mail les offres et les nouveautés de Disneyland® Paris

and clicked on

PARTICIPER

If it still doesn't work and you want send me your details by PM and I'll do it for you :goodvibes

<label for="CustomerCivility">Civilité <sup>*</sup></label>

<label for="Ticket0Firstname">Prénom <sup>*</sup></label><label for="Ticket0Lastname">
Nom <sup>*</sup></label>

Adresse e-mail <sup>*
</sup>Confirmation adresse e-mail <sup>*
</sup>Date de naissance <sup>*
</sup>Pays de naissance <sup>*
</sup><label for="Ticket0Birthplace">Ville de naissance <sup>*

</sup></label><sup>
I then ticked</sup><sup> this one only

</sup>Oui, je souhaite recevoir par e-mail les offres et les nouveautés de Disneyland® Paris

and clicked on

PARTICIPER

If it still doesn't work and you want send me your details by PM and I'll do it for you :goodvibes

Yeahhhhhhhhh it works

Thanks Carrie :hug::love:

Im thier for my birthday but its all ready booked n payed for, so no point singing up for this offer. It is a great offer though.

Im thier for my birthday but its all ready booked n payed for, so no point singing up for this offer. It is a great offer though.

You could always get one and use the -20% offer if you were planning on eating at one of the three restaurants.

That's what I'm going to do as I have an AP ;)

You could always get one and use the -20% offer if you were planning on eating at one of the three restaurants.

That's what I'm going to do as I have an AP ;)

Thanks, didnt think of doing this! Ill have a look at the restaurants on offer :thumbsup2

Think i must have overdone a little yesterday as i have got 6 (six) :eek: free tickets valid in my birthday week :rotfl:

Do you think i can use all the discount vouchers???

Edit: 7 tickets !!!

Think i must have overdone a little yesterday as i have got 6 (six) :eek: free tickets valid in my birthday week :rotfl:

Do you think i can use all the discount vouchers???

Edit: 7 tickets !!!

I've just got 6 emails too! Haven't opened them yet as need laptop to translate them and browsing on my phone. :)

Thanks for this! We don't need the free ticket but the 20% discount on Agrabah Cafe will definitely come in handy :thumbsup2

do you have to exchange the ticket at a window for a "real ticket" or do you just take the piece of paper to a turnstyle? i cant read the ticket its in french :) also how about for fast pass use? thanks!

do you have to exchange the ticket at a window for a "real ticket" or do you just take the piece of paper to a turnstyle? i cant read the ticket its in french :) also how about for fast pass use? thanks!

That is your real ticket ;)
You see the barcode on it ? It's that that you will pass at the turnstiles and again at the FP machines. They both have a bar code reader on them :goodvibes

Bumping for anyone having a birthday and wanting a free ticket and or a 20% off restaurant voucher pixiedust:

Thank you so much for this!!! My DD and I have birthdays 4 days apart. Now, can you use the ticket before your birthday? We want to go on the 28th, but my birthday is not until the 30th. If not then we will only be able to use my free ticket, not both of ours. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for this!!! My DD and I have birthdays 4 days apart. Now, can you use the ticket before your birthday? We want to go on the 28th, but my birthday is not until the 30th. If not then we will only be able to use my free ticket, not both of ours. :goodvibes

Hello :goodvibes

The tickets can be used either on your birthday or on one of days in the week that follows.

So just the one ticket I'm afraid ;)

I have just registered so we can have 20% off a meal as we will be there a few days after DD2s birthday.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter