A first time planners TRIP REPORT! Sept 2014 Final Update 5.19!

I don't really remember liking or not liking it...so I'm guessing it was just ok! I love key lime anything though, if you do too and have a COSTCO near you, they have THE BEST key lime pie there!

OK, so I was going to a potluck tonight and I stopped at Costco to buy a key lime pie as you suggested. However, they didn't have any, and after I asked three employees, finally I found out that they don't expect to have them until September. Looks like they are a seasonal item. But this story still has a happy ending. I ended up buying a tres leches cake and everyone at the party loved it! Still looking forward to trying the key lime pie in the future.

Loved your PTR and enjoying this TR! We love going in September and actually have a trip booked this fall!:yay:

Can't wait to start reading your next PTR!

And congrats on the engagement. You two are the cutest couple!:love:

Thank you so much!! :goodvibes

We got stuck at the end of Mission: Space and it was TERRIBLE. It felt like hours being confined in that tiny space. I kind of still want to try it again, but I don't know if I can handle getting stuck again!

Oh my gosh it really did feel like hours! I think I will try it again this year.... maybe!

I totally understand your anxiety with the huge crowds in the hub to see the fireworks. Like you, I was anxious as the crowd gathered before Wishes. Typically, we view the fireworks away from the crowds, but in Feb. we decided to brave the crowds and try to see if from the front. I had never seen Tinker Bell fly out from the castle and so that was my motivation to endure the crowds.

I, too, seemed to forget the crowds once the actual show began. It is just so mesmerizing that you tend to forget about the other people gathered around you and your loved ones. It was magical!

Very true! This year, we might try to watch from a less crowded area. Except, with the new hub design maybe it won't be AS bad as when we tried last year.

Happy to hear that you had a great experience as well!

It is so hard to leave Magic Kingdom for the last time at the end of a trip.

It sounds like you made the best of your last day just hanging out at your resort. Renting a surrey bike was a good idea. It looks fun and would be a nice way to drive around the resort for your final look around.

I am glad that you and Joe already have a second trip planned. I am already following along on your PTR

Thank you so much for reading & joining in on the new trip! :goodvibes

OK, so I was going to a potluck tonight and I stopped at Costco to buy a key lime pie as you suggested. However, they didn't have any, and after I asked three employees, finally I found out that they don't expect to have them until September. Looks like they are a seasonal item. But this story still has a happy ending. I ended up buying a tres leches cake and everyone at the party loved it! Still looking forward to trying the key lime pie in the future.

That is too funny! I didn't realize it is a seasonal thing! I'm glad you found another cake that was great too! :goodvibes

What a great trip report! My wife (then girlfriend) stayed at CBR on our first trip together. 10 years and two small children later, we have made Disney an annual tradition and we still love it as much as ever. I really enjoy reading trip reports where people are so excited about the "magic" of Disney. Best of luck with you and Joe and I look forward to reading your other trip reports!

What a great trip report! My wife (then girlfriend) stayed at CBR on our first trip together. 10 years and two small children later, we have made Disney an annual tradition and we still love it as much as ever. I really enjoy reading trip reports where people are so excited about the "magic" of Disney. Best of luck with you and Joe and I look forward to reading your other trip reports!

It so wonderful to read your comment! I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it! That's so great you have been married for 10 years! I love that you stayed at CBR when you were dating just like us, so awesome! Thank you for reading! Come on over to our PTR since we are going back in Septemer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter