A few ?s about POR

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Bowen9475, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Bowen9475

Bowen9475 DIS Veteran

We will be staying at POR in about 2 1/2 weeks. (Yeah!) I have a few questions. Thanks in advance!
    Is there a hair dryer in the rooms?
    Are there towels out by all the pools?

2. TLinden16

TLinden16 <marquee><font color=royalblue>Scotty and Ray at J

There are definitely hair dryers in the room. I'm not 100% sure about the towels by the pool, but I think there are.

3. maryjl

maryjl Earning My Ears

There is a hairdryer in the room and there are towels at the pool.On busy days,however they may run out. We were at POFQ in May and had a great stay!

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. Tink's Pixieduster

Tink's Pixieduster DIS Veteran

Yes, there are towels at the main pool, but when we went to the quiet pools we had to bring our own towels during our stay in May of 2005. This has probably not changed.

6. Disneynutbsv

Disneynutbsv DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>If I had kept

Here's another question :teeth:
    Is there a clothes line thingy in the shower/tub (now that's quite a description!)?
    We just want to hang up some of our beach towels after going to the waterparks....

7. jenr812

jenr812 <font color=deeppink>I'm wondering how outta hand

Like another poster said, there weren't towels by the quiet pool but there were at the main pool. This was July 2005. I believe hair dryers are standard in all rooms.

Our room in building 38 AB had a retractable clothes line in the tub. Didn't seem strong enough for towels but we hung our bathing suits on it and put the towels on the hooks, over the sinks, over the shower rod, etc :) HTH!

8. Disneynutbsv

Disneynutbsv DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>If I had kept

Thanks Jennifer! :wave: