A few rare items

Not a problem, but I am only looking for credits for my items.
If you choose to make another offer, only offer with pure credits please
Thanks

i dont believe in accepting credits OR trading them. ive seen too many people scammed that way. :rolleyes2

I understand that, but I only am looking for 3 items so I'm not trading for items. It's a risk we all take every time we make any trades. It's why I always do my trades in credits half and half.
I wish you the best of luck of finding the items your looking for.

llama,
I'm not sure what you did not understand, but you can pm me with any other questions or problems, since I don't want this thread filled up with talk/or what not.
Back to trading :)

red baseball shirt and full hotel series 3 pin set for the pink tiki :thumbsup2

sorry llama I'll pass. Maybe you will get your other items on that other trade with your items.

Lady, I was asking around on "is this a good trade/or value" and was waiting for a few more to respond, but most ppl said they wouldn't trade pink tiki for only 20k. But it's fine that you withdrew your offer.
On the other hand, I have a life, kids, home and responsibilites so I can't answer/respond to every offer right away.

ok everyone, I have asked around and around. I have posted in lots of places asking about pink tiki value. I have heard from LOTS of ppl and here is the basic information.
Pink tiki is beta, and because of that, it has a med-high value, BUT because dream team has given out a few, it is still considered beta and is not sold any longer. Lots of ppl agreed that minium price most ppl holding pink tiki would consider is 40,000 credits and some even said 50-60,000. Now I'm not interested in ripping ppl off or going for gold. But after talking to probablly 30 people about Tiki since Monday night, I have decided to set the price at 40,000.

Thanks to everyone for their help and advice and hopefully this clears up the confusion :) Good luck to all!!

sorry llama, but pink tiki is now reserved. Should the deal not go thru then I will edit my list and take it off reserve, but the offer right now is 45,000.

Anyone interested in anything else? If so post your offers!!

Pins:
1x holiday 2006 chanukah pin
1x dream castle pin (from ebay dream)
Clothing:
1x native american headdress
1x native american boots
Furnishings:
1x retro turnstile color GOLD EDITION
1x matching set of stitch teleporter
1x baseball bench
1x football first down marker *orange*
1x complete kali river rapids couch (all 4 pieces)
1x mickey TV (, must be very good offer)
1x lightcycle couch blue
1x lightcycle couch yellow

I am interested in any of these items, and i offer black mansion pants for any of them.

morning llama,
Of the list you provided
1x holiday 2006 chanukah pin
I will do for your black mansion pants

As for the rest of the items I only want credits for plus they are all worth more.
Anyways, let me know if you agree to the trade of the pin for the pants.
Thanks,
Alonelymom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter