a few questions.

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Yvet, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Yvet

Yvet <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh

Hi there, i've got a few questions.

There is a panoramagique balloon in Downtown Disney and i couldn't find anywhere what the prices are for this, does anybody now this.
    And what would be the best time to take a ride, during the day or during the evening (in the dark)??

There is a movietheather but is there anywhere where i can find the movies that's playing before i go to DLRP??

Did anybody here the tours that are offered by Disney, what are they like, wich language do they offer ect ect??

Thanx already for all the help!!

2. Bexx

Bexx DIS Veteran

The cost is 12 euros for aduls and 6 euros for children. There is some more info about it here on dlrpmagic

I've not done one of the tours, but I think they are available in the six main languages used at DLP - so French, English, German, Italian, Spanish and Dutch. Again, more info on dlrpmagic here

Have a look here :) I'm going to add this link to the Very Useful Information sticky, even though it doesn't seem to give much advance information.

3. Yvet

Yvet <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=blue>♫ Sh

Thanx for the super quick answers, there helpfull.

4. maleficent_man

maleficent_man DIS Veteran

The tours are ok without being specatular - if you're there for quite a while then they are worth spending the time doing. You don't get to see a lot of backstage stuff or do any rides but the DLP one gives a good history of how the park developed.