A few final questions

hattrick

Earning My Ears
First of alll, thanks for all the great information you guys provide on this site. We are suprising our daughters, 6 and 9, with a trip to DL as a Christmas gift. I can't wait to see their reaction! We leave 12/27 and have 3 days in the parks. I bought our tickets on the Disneyland website and got the Good Neighbors package. We received our tickets, park passes, luggage tags and some vouchers a few weeks ago. My questions are about the "vouchers". Where do I go to get our lanyards with these vouchers? What do I do with the preferred seating voucher? I think it is for Aladdin, but I don't have any tickets for this show. I'm not sure if we are going to go to it. Is having preferred seating a huge advantage?

The vouchers for the lanyards and pins can be taken to one of the pin shops at the resort. There is one in Tomorrowland next to the Buzz Lightyear ride, and there is one in Frontierland next to the shooting gallery. You can also redeem your vouchers at the Pin Trader's store in Downtown Disney near the monorail station.

The Aladdin show is an excellent show. I, personally, would consider it a must see if you have a trip of 3 days or more. The seating vouchers are helpful because you will get orchestra seating. Ordinarily I would also say that you don't need to arrive quite as early to the show, but you will be there at a busy time. You should still probably arrive to Aladdin at least 20-30 minutes in advance, preferred seating vouchers in hand. You don't need any special tickets for Aladdin. The preferred seating voucher helps you get a better seat, but if you don't have one, you just wait in the regular line to get in with everyone else.

I hope your daughters enjoy the surprise. Be at the gates before opening every day and be wary of gate closures. Take a positive attitude and be happy that you're at Disneyland, and you will have a great time.

There are several places you can get the lanyards. I think our voucher had a list. We ended up getting ours at the pin shop in DTD.

There are no tickets for Aladdin. Preferred seating gets you into the theatre first before the people that line up. During the holidays it'll be worth it so you aren't waiting in line forever to get a good spot. During less busy times it isn't a huge factor.

Great! Thanks for the advice. We have dinner reservations at Goofy's Kitchen for evening we arrive, 12/27. I could get the lanyards at the Pin Trader's store at that time, correct? I'd rather take care of it before we get into the park the next morning.

We will be sure to bring our positive attitude! No crowd is going to take away from my kids dream vacation:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts