A DME question

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by fchoppa, Mar 21, 2012.

1. fchoppa

fchoppa Earning My Ears

We will be arriving late on Friday 7/20. I think we are landing around 11:30pm. We are staying at the CR. I do not want to pay the CR rate just to sleep that night. Can We stay the night at the hotel right at the airport and then catch DME early Sat morning like 7:00am and then go check in at CR resort leave our bags till our rooms are ready and hit the park?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Trekker

Trekker I've gone to find myself, If I return make me stay

Yes you can - when you set up your DME transportation tell them what you are doing and they will want a time you will be showing up at the airport the following morning.

4. LWQuestie

LWQuestie I'm the Rocketeer!

You'll need to collect any checked bags from the carousel (like you would if taking DME directly to CR) and take the bags to the airport hotel, and back to the airport in the morning as well.

5. dudspizza

dudspizza I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav

You can also stay at one of the many hotels near MCO that offer a free shuttle to/from the airport. We stayed at Residence Inn for a fraction of the cost of the Hyatt. The shuttle was free and it dropped us off at the DME location the next morning.

Duds

6. fchoppa

fchoppa Earning My Ears

Thanks everyone! I am going to look into Residence Inn, I think I have enough points for a free night there! :)