A Disney Sketch a Day Keeps the Blues Away!

GroovyArtMomma

Disney Dreamer
Hi everybody! So this week I started a little challenge for myself. I decided to draw a Disney themed sketch a day to help keep me in practice and to handle some of that naughty old park withdrawal. So here's what I've done so far. If you're interested in doing the same, I'd love to see your work!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Great job!!!

I can barely draw a stick figure so sketching is not an option!

Good thing I have a cutting machine to help cut all my scrapbook embellishments!!

Look forward to seeing more of your sketches!!!

Great job!!!

I can barely draw a stick figure so sketching is not an option!

Good thing I have a cutting machine to help cut all my scrapbook embellishments!!

Look forward to seeing more of your sketches!!!

Thank you! I started drawing a long time ago. I blame my granny.! lLOL! I was about 6 when she saw that I enjoyed it. She went and got a book from her shelf, it was The Art of Walt Disney. She told me "these are the best artiststs, copy those for practice". I've been lazy and gloomy of late, so I thought I'd go back to her suggestion. Now my mood and my art is improving! Rest her soul, she knew what she was talking about.

I wish I had the patience and skills to complete a scrapbook. I always enjoy looking at the scrapbook threads. Everyone always comes up with such creative and interesting designs!! My last trip to WDW was in 2011, and I STILL haven't done my scrapbook!

Great work! Love Flash!! :)

I have 4 Disney scrapbooks that need finished and another one coming up!!! lol
I'm trying to finish my DS's life book (I have 4 more years -- I have been keeping up with current stuff but behind on older photos).

Beautiful illustrations! You are very talented. I wish I could draw. My mother and daughter have the gift but it skipped me. On our last trip in 2014, we bought a book that teaches people how to draw the characters. It is called Celebrated Characters Collection. There are 43 different characters and 3 poses for Simba so 46 drawings all together. It was 19.95 so not a bad price for a souvenir. It is perfect for my daughter. They are more simple sketches but great for someone just starting to learn how to draw them.

GroovyArtMomma,

I think you should create your own scrapbook and draw a sketch on each two page spread. Then you can just add photos to the pages. I had my daughter add some of the character sketches to our scrapbook pages from our trip and they turned out great. I love that it gave my scrapbook pages the added personal touch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter