1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

A Disney Dream Come True - Nov/Dec TR ~ Oct10 Another TR :)

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Mickey_Mom, Dec 13, 2010.

1. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I would think so. Have they sent you the email to go pro at all. Usually if you click that it will have the cost, but then if you go to click it off I think it will come back with a chance at a trial offer.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KathyRN137

KathyRN137 ...and the greatest of these is Love

Catching up.....

Oh my goodness, how exciting!! Ariana's favorite princess!! :cloud9: What pixie dust! (I've got chills.)

Kathy

4. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

;)

Oh I missed the teaser commercial! I'll watch for it during the Amazing Race. :thumbsup2 We had a great time with our Cars night :goodvibes:

I didn't get an email actually. I set it up under my work one and it blocks it :headache: I think I remember seeing that though within the account itself -- thanks for all your help, I'm going to try it out!

Hi Kathy! It was wonderful timing, she was a happy girl :love: !!

5. Angies1274

Angies1274 DIS Veteran

Hi Tracy!:wave:

Trying to get caught up....but I'll come back to comment when your pictures come back up.;)

Heading over to your PTR!! Ooohh....A Cars Movie night!! How fun! Can't wait for the new movie!!!:thumbsup2

Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!!!!:goodvibes

6. Kathy Jetson

Kathy Jetson DIS Veteran

Happy mothers day!

7. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

Hey Angie! Cars movie night was great fun and I'm looking forward to our next one tomorrow :banana:

I had a great Mothers Day's -- thanks! Hope you did too :flower3:

Thank you!! You too :flower3:

***** My pictures are back! :yay:

8. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

..... and to pick up where I left off, we'd just decided to head over to Dumbo. :thumbsup2

Bright light!

[​IMG]

Oh this is a little better.....

[​IMG]

Say, while we're up here.... ;)

[​IMG]

Quick photo op with Dumbo.....

[​IMG]

Before heading over to Tomorrowland, I had an out of order picture that I can't remember when I took :confused3 ...

[​IMG]

Isn't it pretty? Back to Tomorrowland, we caught the tail end of Push....

[​IMG]

We headed straight to Space Mountain...

[​IMG]

For some reason that is the only photo I took .... :confused3 so unlike me!

We headed to Buzz next and Ariana was my partner.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The traditional pic with Zurg with a little dramatic flair....

[​IMG]

.... and look who we run into back outside! His line was way too long so I have a pic of him with someone else's child! :rotfl: Weren't we just talking about that?!

[​IMG]

Our next encounter was one of the most memorable of our trip. Running into this little Stinker.....

[​IMG]

.... he was in a particularly mischevious mood right then and when Ariana presented him with Baby Simba and asked him to hold him up he nodded away. Can you see him signalling to me to get my camera ready? He then giggled (snickered? :rolleyes1) for a second and beckoned to the kids to bow down. Ariana understood too and so got down to all hail Baby Simba... except that when I took the picture, he whipped Baby Simba behind his back and everyone was now all hailing Stitch!

[​IMG]

Ariana was laughing away and I was impressed she'd picked up on his humor and understood what he did. Everyone else was laughing it up, including the line behind us. Silly Stitch!!

He decided to lower his 'badness level', at least for a little while anyway ;) and we got some love....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST.....

9. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

We headed on over to the Laugh Floor (hint! hint! hint! for those following our Halloween PTR!) to say hello to Mike, Sully and gang.

[​IMG]

The kids were trying to think of a joke to text in and I told Demetri to give me a funny picture since we were in the Laugh Floor. Bordering on creepy :eek: .....

[​IMG]

I was really hoping one of us would be 'that guy' but no luck -- maybe next time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We'd decided the Laugh Floor was going to be our last thing for today, we had dinner reservations on the Boardwalk and we wanted a little time before to explore. A few shots as we were heading out....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The crowds were picking up and people were lining up for the afternoon parade so Demetri hopped up on Alex's shoulders to keep us moving towards the exits. As far as the crowds were on this parade taping day, we barely noticed a difference and had no extra ride wait times or people to maneuver around. Only as we were leaving down Main Street could we tell it was busier than normal.

So in a nutshell, our experience with this particular day was as long as you stayed away from Main Street, the crowds were not a factor at all. My only regret is that we hadn't seen a single performance or even a glimpse of the parade taped that morning, but I guess that was the trade off for a normal MK day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bye!!

[​IMG]

Up Next.... On the Boardwalk, we'll have some fun!

10. JPFamilyMom

JPFamilyMom DIS Veteran

what a fun time, those Stitch enteractions are the best :thumbsup2 What a fun and funny time you had

Love all the pictures, but your time with Stitch just sounds :cloud9:

11. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

Hey Jessica! We always have such a great time with Stitch, such a character! :stitch2:

12. DisMomAmy

DisMomAmy DIS Veteran

Yay your pictures are back!! :banana:

I'm glad you had such a fun MK day even with the parade being taped... sorry you didn't see any of it. Maybe people stayed away because they were afraid it would be too busy.

I love the Stitch pictures! :thumbsup2

13. Tinkermom76

Tinkermom76 Gawrsh

The construction pictures will be soooo much different on our Sept Trip.

I love Stitch, he is so much fun!!!!

I wanna be That Guy:rolleyes1

14. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

haha, love the Stitch story!

Glad the crowds weren't too bad for you once you were off Main Street. I wonder if my sister is going to try to go to the taping this year since she'll be there for the CP.

15. Angies1274

Angies1274 DIS Veteran

:woohoo: Your pictures are back up!!!

Love all your pictures of Snow White's Scary Adventures!! Sadly, we never made there and it will probably be closed when we go back.:sad2:

So cool about the pixie dust!! I didn't know that they did that! I can't wait to see the new Pooh queue...it looks so cute!

Glad to hear that the crowds weren't a problem because of the Christmas parade! Aww.....beautiful pictures of the castle.:cloud9:

What a great interaction with Stitch!!:goodvibes

16. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thats so funny with Stitch. We have never seen him at the parks. I don't think Claire may even know who he is though.
    Those castle pictures are amazing. I love the gold glow to them!

17. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

The weather was beautiful and sunny this day so they must have just motored thru the parade taping and we missed the whole thing. I was hoping to find crowds low because they were staying away... between that and flocking to Main Street, we had a great day!

I can't wait to show Ariana the Beast's Castle!!!!

I really hope one of our crew is 'that guy'! :lmao:

Hi Sarah! I love it when you have such memorable character meets, over and above the traditional hug-autograph-take the picture greets. They're great too of course but the meets like Stitch where you're still laughing over it however many months/years later are awesome. :thumbsup2

I hope she gets to see the taping... I wish I'd thought to grab a picture up Main Street from the train station when we first got to the park. I think we went straight on to a train, otherwise I probably would have wandered over to see.

I'm sad they're closing Snow White's Scary Adventures. I'm excited for the Mine coaster thingie but I have such great memories of that ride. :sad:

I love finding out about things like the pixie dust. Remembering the CM announcing she was the one I was looking for still makes me laugh. :laughing:

Whoa, you guys need to watch Lilo and Stitch pronto! :rotfl:

I loved that about the Castle pics too... the sunshine was beautiful! :goodvibes

18. KathyRN137

KathyRN137 ...and the greatest of these is Love

Oh, that is hilarious! And so wonderful that Ariana got the joke!!:rotfl: And good for her for allowing Stitch to hold her precious!

Kathy

19. Kathy Jetson

Kathy Jetson DIS Veteran

Yeah your pictures are back:woohoo:

I can't believe I had no idea about the pixie dust in castle couture and we were in that shop too. I would have got the dust too and I know River would love it but I got him the hair cut and "pirate dust" at the barber shop on Main Street. But next time I'm gettin some pixie dust!pixiedust:

Thats the best story about Stitch I love it!

20. nat1234

nat1234 Mouseketeer

I just found your TR and it took me a couple of days to read it all. I'm really enjoying you time at the World. My Mom, DD and I went the same time as your family only in 2009. It was wonderful to see Disney in all it's Holiday finery. I'm really enjoying seeing it again through your eyes.:goodvibes

21. Mickey_Mom

Mickey_Mom DIS Veteran

Stitch was a hoot, we had such fun with him and he spent so much time with us. Ariana often surprises me with how quickly she can pick up on things -- when she's motivated of course. ;)

I think I found out about the pixie dust from the "Things I would never have done without the DIS" thread. I love finding out stuff like that :teeth: Woo hoo for River's pirate dust! pirate:

Hello and :welcome: !! PM me with where you are in Hamilton!

Christmas was a wonderful time to visit, I'm so glad everything fell into place that we could go. :santa: I still need a do over on the parade though.... :laughing: