A disney Cruise with an 18 month old Child

jfenton94@optonline.

Earning My Ears
I was wondering how it was for those of you who have taken a Disney Cruise with an 18 month old child. We are scheduled for a land and sea vacation 8-27-05. (Cant wait!) I am concerned about leaving my son in the Nursery in the evening. Dinner with him will really be difficult. We have a late seating and he is an early sleeper. I was also curious about the child care during the excursions. I also have an 8 year old daughter. She will have a blast doing her own thing. If anyone has any helpful suggestions that would be great.

Go back to the Trip Planning Forums and scroll down past the sections for UK residents. There are 2 sections that pertain to the Disney Cruise line. You will have better luck asking these questions there. I'm sorry I don't know how to move it.

I don't know many particulars for that age group but what I did hear alot about when we cruised was the parents of toddlers who were not allowed in the pools. Unless you are already familiar with the "rules" for small children, I would definately find out what the restrictions are so there are no surprises.

Good luck. We had a fantastic cruise and I highly recommend it!

Brenda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter