Delete Thread

Yay on booking your bday trip at your dream resort!! You do have to stay there since its your dream. My dream resort was always the Poly, even though I loved BWV(having not yet stayed at my now 2 fave resorts, WL & AKL). So it was always on my mind to stay there and when the opportunity came up,we grabbed it. Now I know it's someplace I don't need to stay again lol, but I'm so glad we tried it and if we hadn't, it would be in the back of my mind constantly until we did!

And woohoo for double digits :banana: I'm almost down to double digits for our FP day and I still have no idea what I want to do :scared1:

Also if I haven't said this before, I'm with you on not getting the whole SW thing. My husband, you and I may be the only 3 in the world who don't love it, but you're not alone lol!

Glad the gc issue is resolved :thumbsup2 I have never heard of the Vault of Walt books but now I have to look them up, like RIGHT now!!

If I don't happen to get back on here before you leave, have a wonderful trip :mickeyjum I'll be looking for your Universal & WDW TR's when you're back, and especially your Club Villain review :maleficen
Safe travels!!

Glad the gc issue is resolved :thumbsup2 I have never heard of the Vault of Walt books but now I have to look them up, like RIGHT now!!

If I don't happen to get back on here before you leave, have a wonderful trip :mickeyjum I'll be looking for your Universal & WDW TR's when you're back, and especially your Club Villain review :maleficen
Safe travels!!

They're amazing books! The guy that writes them (Jim Korkis) has a very other Disney books too, and their all awesome. I stumbled on them on Amazon and they tell history about many things and Walt himself that aren't anywhere else.

Thank you!

We also did EBCI, but how do you check your boarding section?
I think you just click "check in" but instead of actually checking in it gives you your number. We've never flown southwest before so EBCI is new to us too. I'm going to check it 24 hours ahead just in case because we made reservation changes after booking. EBCI is still there in our email but I don't see the same info in my app.

I think you just click "check in" but instead of actually checking in it gives you your number. We've never flown southwest before so EBCI is new to us too. I'm going to check it 24 hours ahead just in case because we made reservation changes after booking. EBCI is still there in our email but I don't see the same info in my app.
Will have to check that. We also made changes, changed our flight to an earlier time. But our travel agent did say that it does carry over and it is still there so here's to hoping....

Will have to check that. We also made changes, changed our flight to an earlier time. But our travel agent did say that it does carry over and it is still there so here's to hoping....
We didn't really change anything that should affect it. I noticed the price was lower and if you see that you can exchange it for the lower price (but I don't think it changes your tickets). I think it's not available because I tried too early.

Edit: Just was able to see the check in we're A32 & 33. So I'm pretty sure that's good!

Last edited:
We didn't really change anything that should affect it. I noticed the price was lower and if you see that you can exchange it for the lower price (but I don't think it changes your tickets). I think it's not available because I tried too early.

Edit: Just was able to see the check in we're A32 & 33. So I'm pretty sure that's good!
That's great!!! All you did was check with the check in button and do as if you were actually checking in? Have an amazing trip, maybe I'll see ya there....

Been lurking and following along...such a fun PTR. So sorry to read the above. That must have been devastating for you, considering all the work and planning - and the fact that you were sick last time too. You both deserve some major splurges in Dec to make up for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter