A decision has been made.... I hope it's a good one!

Feelslikeadream

To see through the eyes of a child....this is the
We had a meeting last night and decided that instead of using 2 (T) services we will be having dinner with Cinderella at 1900. This is only 1 (T) service. I was so upset about the Royal Table, I went to my room for 1 hour with door closed. :furious: I guess when you get your heart set on something(exspecailly for my B-day) and it falls through, it is a bit depressing. :guilty: Thank you to everyone sharing your stories (unfortunately NEGATIVE ) so I did not waste a (T) service and would of been disappointed. :wave2: I will just experience the MAGIC outside of the castle!!!!! pixiedust:

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

You wont go wrong with 1900 Park Fare dinner. This is one place Dh wants to go back to, he liked the mussels! It was great food and nice to meet cindy!

Good decision--Castle is not worth 2TS credits. If the Royal Table wasn't in the castle, NO one would go there at those prices!

I don't think you will be disappointed. Really.

Park Faire will be fun and it won't be so outrageous a use of 2 credits. For 2 credits, I want a sophisticated dining experience. We have only eaten breakfast at Park Faire but was pleased and surprised at the quality of the buffet items. We are not buffet fans so that is high praise from our family!

Lucky you, enjoying your birthday at WDW. :goodvibes Have a happy one!

--penny

I do understand how you feel. We were so let down by the castle meal. It was over priced and the character interaction very rushed. We were so sad for our DD3 that we booked 1900 park Fayre for the following week ( we were there for 3 so lucky to get in at short notice) This was LOVELY. the GF is elegant and the buffett food very good. All the characters came around 3 times at least. promise you, you'll love it. :love: The only reason the CRT gets any bookings is cos its in the castle, the resturant is poor.

We just made the same decision and cancelled CRT breakfast on June 10th. DD (3) doesn't really know any better to be disappointed but I went ahead and booked 1900 Park Fare anyway. She loves Cinderella.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!