A Daily Dose of Disney Drama! 5/02/13 PG 53 THE END

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by dawnbu40, Oct 4, 2012.

1. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

You've got to post that adorable picture of you and Caitlin! Your readers must see it! :thumbsup2 So cute!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessCaitlin

PrincessCaitlin DIS Veteran

Hey everyone! Remember me?

Seems like forever since I posted on the Dis!

December is finally here and it is time to begin all of the wedding festivities!!! This past Saturday we had my wedding shower! It was just a small shower but we had a very good time! We had it at our local Chili's and it was a fajita and margarita shower!

I got some awesome gifts so I thought I would share pictures of the Disney gifts!

[​IMG]

These are the new Fantasyland china!! They each have a different symbol in the middle. tThat one has the silhoutte with Belle and the Beast dancing, another has the rose, another has the Beast's crest and the last one has a griffin.

Mom and Dad also gave us this pillow
    [​IMG]

Then my Pastor gave me my first Jim Shore Disney figurine!

I love it and it is already sitting out because it matches all of our Christmas decor!

[​IMG]

It was a great time and I can't wait for the rest of the festivities this month!

[​IMG]

This is the pic MEK spoke of about me and my mom. I had a surprise for my mom this week from Andrew and I. On December 20th we will be going to see "How the Grinch Stole Christmas Musical" with lunch at one of our favorite spots, The Whitney, beforehand. This was a thank you gift for all of the hardwork she has put in with the wedding, the shower and the reception. I will be sure to post pics from that!

See ya real soon!

4. pkondz

pkondz Hoping to get lucky

Hmmm.... Dunno, it's been so long....

Oh, yeah! I remember you! :wave:

Heh. That's their way of saying they're going to be coming over a lot. ;)

Sounds like you had a nice shower. Looking forward to pics from the soiree. :goodvibes

5. Duzzygirl

Duzzygirl Mouseketeer

I've been a slacker. Caught up now though.

Along with everyone else, I'm so happy Dale is okay. What a scare.

I continue to enjoy all your pictures. You do such a great job.

I think I need this shirt for the Hubs or even the nephew ...
    Funny how my nephew and Hubs range in age some 30+ years, though they share this humor. Guess that's something they never grow out of. lol

Thanks to Caitlin for sharing her shower!

6. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

I can't wait until I get home so I can see your shower gifts! Sounds like you had a lovely time. And seriously, how can you go wrong with fajitas and ritas. Two of my favorite things! :thumbsup2

7. PrincessCaitlin

I am so excited for it! It's my first day without schol for the break so it will be a much needed soiree!

No problem it felt good to post!

It was so much fun! They are two of my favorite things too! Although I ended up having three ritas :thumbsup2

8. the big red one

the big red one Earning My Ears

I apologize if I've mixed things up here....but don't you get married during this trip report? I'm soooooooo confused!

9. PrincessCaitlin

Yes yes I do but we still wanted to have a shower and we are celebrating with the family and my church on the 23rd for our wedding reception.

10. the big red one

the big red one Earning My Ears

Phew! So I'm not going crazy afterall. Can't wait to hear all the details. My best to you and your new husband.

11. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Ok - I hope you are framing that picture of the two of you. Seriously - I read FB on my phone, so now I can really appreciate what a great shot that is. Really, really nice! You each need a framed copy for when you are apart!

I love the Jim Shore ornament. That is awesome and I saw those plates while we were there in October. Very nice!

12. PrincessCaitlin

Thank you!

I will definitely have to get one!

I love it too! I was so excited about those plates!

13. MagicShell

MagicShell DIS Veteran

Dawn, I enjoyed reading about your nice morning. Now I'm ready to hear about the drama. ;)

Caitlin, I love your dishes! And, I really want to get one or two of those new pillows on our trip which is in 1 WEEK! :cool1:

14. PrincessCaitlin

Thank you! The new pillows are so adorable! I hope you have an awesome trip!

15. dawnbu40

dawnbu40 DIS Veteran

:lmao: Oh we will have drama. It was just that kind of trip :rolleyes1

16. brookelizabeth

brookelizabeth <font color=red>Jambo Wildbunch Gang<br><font colo

Mmmm...the Captain's Grill sounds so good! I have heard numerous positive reviews of it lately, I'll have to try it out soon!!

Wonderful wedding shower pictures! Love those plates! :goodvibes

17. PrincessCaitlin

Thank you! I do too! I am going to take special care of that box in the move!

18. PracPerfPatricia

PracPerfPatricia DIS Veteran

I didn't even know the Captain's Grill was there until we passed it last week...lol...- It looks like it was very good...:thumbsup2

I'm really impressed that Dale rallied... it's actually really incredible when you know now what happened...

I love Caitlin's B&B dishes... in fact so much that I bought a couple for my DD last week- who loves B&B and Belle is her favorite princess...

That really is a lovely photo of the two of you...:goodvibes

19. PrincessCaitlin

Aw how cute! It's a toss up between Belle and Merida for me :thumbsup2

Thank you!

20. RunningGirl

RunningGirl DIS Veteran

Missed Caitlin's update earlier - sounds like it's going to be a great December!

21. POLY1985

POLY1985 DIS Veteran

Hi Caitlin! Welcome back! I had seen some of the pics on Facebook and I had loved the one of the china. I didn't know they had different symbols on them. Now I want a set. I almost bought the Be Our Guest pillow when we were there in August but I didn't and now I am kicking myself.