A couple of simple questions :

terri01p

DIS Veteran
I know everyone knows this but me so I was just wanting to know what is a " splash pool " I keep reading about ?

Also whenever you rent a townhome do you have to clean it whenever you leave, wash make up beds etc... or just leave it as is....how about a rental house ?

TIA :thumbsup2

While I think it could vary from place to place I have only stayed at TH in Windsor Hills. The splash pool is a 12 x 12 ft. pool about 5 ft. at it's deepest and 3 ft. at it's shallowest with a ledge on either side. It also has jets that can be activated to give it more of a spa feel, but not as much as a hot tub.

Cleaning varies again by townhome, but you certainly should not have to clean it before leaving. There should be a cleaning company that comes in to clean (it is almost an all day event in the case of a TH) and the fees are either passed on to the guest or absorbed by the owner.

The splash pools are great. It's like a small pool or extra large hot tub. You can't do much swimming but it's great for just relaxing or playing.
As far as the cleaning when you leave goes, you're usually asked to strip the beds and put that and the towels in the laundry room and maybe start a load. Put the dishes in the dishwasher and start that and make sure all the food and garbage has been disposed of. I've never vacuumed or cleaned bathrooms etc. The cleaners are going to come in and do that kind of stuff. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter