A couple of questions about DL July 16th and 17th

macs4us

<font color=blue>Bring on the hefeweizen, it's get
My niece and her friend are buying 3 day hopper bonus tickets. I know they are suppose to be able to get EE on Saturday, but will DL be doing EE on July 16th? I know it will be incredibly crowded, so I am wondering if they would suspend it for that Saturday.

The other question is about parking. When will the parking structure open that weekend? We want to get there as early as possible!!! :earboy2:

Thanks!!!

I wouldn't know about the early entry thing, but the parking structure typically opens 30 minute prior to gate opening, so since the parks would be scheduled to open at 8am, that means 7:30. I think on the 16th, things will be business as usual, but the 17th is gonna be nuts and there'll be tons of people there well before 7:30.

actually the parking structure opens an hour before park opening ... the previous poster is right, July 17th will be a zoo ... cars will be lined up for HOURS before the parking garage opens ... and the park will be packed to the rafters ... and if one leaves the park during the day they will NOT be guaranteed re-admission, even if their hand is stamped.

There is no early entry May 5th, June 16th and june 23rd, but no mention of july 16th. I would assume they will have it. May 5th will EE will be on May 6, and june 16 and 23 will be on the 15th and 22nd.

Donna

Actually, it is 30 minutes before gate opening, which may make it one hour before the park opens, but if the park opens at 8 (which it no doubt will), then the structure opens at 7:30 normally. Believe me, I've been there when it opens a lot.

From the Info given to CMs

Theme Parks

Pricing
$10.00 - Cars and motorcycles
$12.00 - RVs, limos whose company is not in our shuttle agreement list. extended cab.

$17.00 - Busses and trucks with extended trailers.
Notes

Mickey & Friends Parking Structure generally opens 1 hour prior to Disneyland park opening. During peak periods, when Timon is utilized, it will generally open 1 hour to Disneyland park opening.

Overnight parking is not permitted in any Resort Parking Lot.

Disneyland Kennel Club is open ½ hour before Park opening . Price is $15.00 per pet. Food and water is provided. Guests must return to the Kennel to walk their animal.

Guests traveling with a pet may park at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure and transport their pet to the Kennel via Tram.

We are staying in Anaheim the nights of the 15th and 16th, and I would rather park at DL if I can (dh and I are Premium AP holders so free parking is good). I think I will drop the girls off for their early entry on Saturday, park, and meet up with them once the park opens. Not sure if I should drop everyone off and try to park on the 17th or just take ART since it sounds like it will be crazy!!! I guess I can send dh back on ART to get our car at the end of the night so we can drive home... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter