A couple more entertainment card questions

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
My family will be leaving July 7th, on a 14 day road trip. :) 1st destination New Orleans, next a Texas Dude Ranch, followed by San Antonio. Last stop Universal Orlando!

We are wanting to conserve as much money as possible for Universal. By then, we can gauge how much we have left to splurge with. :Pinkbounc We definitely want to eat once at Emeril's in New Orleans. Other than that, we have no plans. We also don't have any plans for eating in San Antonio.

I noticed that Entertainment.com has a coupon for House of Blues for buy 1 entree get 1 free. So, we decided that maybe we'll just choose our restaurants through the Entertainment coupons.

Finally, to my question! ;) We have 2 adults, 1-15yo. and 1-11yo. If we order 2 Entertainment books for each city, will we be able to order seperately and take advantage of this great savings or do they look at this as cheating? Don't want to get reprimanded on vacation! :o Sorry so long and thanks!

In my book under "Rules of Use"... I think the following is refering to the actual coupons, and not the offers in the front of the books that require the actual card where the merchant is to scratch off their corresponding number. The "card" discounts are 1 per party.

DINING
Only one card/coupon may be used for every two people, up to a maximum of three cards/coupons per party, and separate checks are not allowed.

...Dining offers cannot be used with children's menu items, discount-priced daily specials, senior citizen rates, Early Bird specials, carryout/takeout (except in the Informal Dining section), buffets, etc., unless otherwise noted.

So, in some cases, you can use more than 1 book/coupon, some you cannot.

:)

If you want some ideas for San Antonio, I will recomend the Market Square, which is right off of the famous Riverwalk. The Riverwalk has plenty of choices-Landry's Seafood, Hardrock Cafe, Olive Garden (located in Rivercenter mall), Hooters, just about anything you can think of it will be all around!! Market Squre has two great Mexican restaurants, one is called Mi Tierra at it is open 24 hours. They make homemade tortillas, have fresh baked goods and have a group of men who will sing alongside your table mariachi style-My boys loved this interaction. The other is called La Margarita and the food here is also wonderful!! Anymore help just ask, my sister goes to college here and so we visit a lot. Also, I'm not sure which restaurants are in the Entertainment Book, sorry.

Where did you see the BOGO for House of Blues? I'm looking at the site and don't see it.

Pooh Girl 71,
On the Entertainment site, choose New Orleans, select "Restaurants" under "Preview Savings". Then click on "view the index of all Restaurants in the area. You should find it there. :)

Disneymom2AA,
I am fairly clueless about San Antonio. The panoramas of the Riverwalk that they show on the "Spurs" games make it look like a beautiful place to visit, so I decided that I simply must see it. ;) We know of a couple things that we want to do, but have made very few plans. I'll make a list of questions and PM you soon. Thanks for offering! :)

Does anyone happen to know which rule, that RhondaS referred to, that the HOB coupon would fall under? Should I just take my chances and order another book anyway for only $15?

Thanks again!

Emeril's is great in NOLA but if you would like a change I would recommend Delmonico over Emeril's, which is also owned by Emeril.

Other cool eats in NOLA are the Camellia Grill (great old diner that you sit at the counter to eat). They have this drink called a Freeze which is great.

Stop and have an order or beignets and cafe au lait at Cafe Du Monde

If you want to stuff yourself silly with seafood check out Deanie's Seafood

Interest in pasta try Semolina

For the best Sunday brunch check out Court of Two Sisters

:jester: :Pinkbounc :smooth: :earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :tongue:

If you hurry you could get entertainment books right now for $10 thru their website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter